Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

21. SEVENTEEN

6.7K 237 169
By hanachujeon

The8's POV

At home.

"This is amazing!" Dino said. He was really happy.

"Mrs. Jung let us stay here at the house to practice the whole day for our special performance on Thursday! We are excuse in class! What a lucky day!" DK said.

I think we are lucky today. Mrs. Jung talked to us yesterday and said, we can decide whether to go to school tomorrow or just stay at the house. She said we need one day to rest and to prepare the special number that we'll going to do on Thursday. She also said that we need to help Chae Min because she likes her to win, I mean, she wants OUR class to win the contest.

"Why are you so happy about it?" Chae Min asked them.

"Because we can wake up late tomorrow!" Seungkwan said. His excuse was fast.

I looked at Jeonghan hyung who felt relieved after hearing the good news.

"This is the luckiest day ever." Hoshi said and he laid down on the sofa.

"Anyway, why did you leave me alone with Chae Min in the cafeteria earlier?" Mingyu asked us.

Their face fell down.

"Uh, honestly Gyu. We planned it, really. We want you and Chae Min alone." Wonwoo hyung was fast to think of an excuse.

"A-ah, yeah. That's right." DK felt nervous.

"And why?" Chae Min raised her eyebrow.

"It's because, we like to. The two of you look cute together." S.coups hyung said.

"Stop that crap already, you said it to me before with Joshua, and now with Mingyu. Pairing me with your members? Tss, just stop it." Chae Min said and she went to her room.

"Ah hyung, that was lame. You just made her upset again." Seungkwan complained.

"At least we made an excuse." S.coups hyung said.

"Hey, tell me. What is the real thing here?!" Mingyu was really clueless.

Wonwoo walked towards him and he whispered him something. His eyebrows met.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Mingyu looked like he was about to eat someone.

"Because you were too busy with your food." Joshua hyung answered.

"Yeah." We agreed.

"But it's ok. We don't need to go to school tomorrow and that was niceu, very niceu." Woozi hyung said.

Chae Min's POV

I dialled Seungkyoon's number but she didn't answer it. I laid down on my bed not knowing what to do.

"What if I fall in love again?"

"Nah." What am I thinking? (>__<)

"Woozi hyung. I think I can't sing.. achooo! on Thursday because.. achooo! Of this." I heard DK outside the door.

I grabbed a medicine behind the mirror in my bathroom and I went at the kitchen to get some water.

No one was there, maybe they went back to their rooms.

I went upstairs and just stood in front of SoonSeok's room. I knocked at their door and Hoshi opened it.

"Please give it to DK." I said but he ignored me and he just laid back down on his bed. Thank you Hoshi. =______="

I can't do this, well I was just trying to help. I was just standing in front of their door open. This idea was embarrassing but I was here already so I went in.

"Uhm, DK. Here's a medicine and a water. Drink it so you'll be fine." I said and I gave it to him.

"Y-yeah. Thank you for your kindness." He was surprised that I brought him water and medicine. This was the first time I did it to others except Jeonghan.

"Drink it after you eat your dinner." I said and I walked towards the door.

"Chae Min. Thank you." DK said and I left their room.

DK's POV

"That's new." Hoshi hyung said.

"Yeah. She is the one who thinks that I need to drink a medicine for this cold." I said.

My heart melted because of it. She's really kind and caring but she always try to hide it.

"What's on your mind?" Hoshi hyung asked me.

[A/N: Hoshi-yah, are you copying facebook? ㅋㅋㅋ]

"Nothing. I noticed that Chae Min is showing her soft side to us bit by bit lately." I said.

"How did you know?" Hyung asked me.

"I have a plan." And I told him my plan.

Third Person's POV

They went to the dining area for dinner. Hoshi sat beside Chae Min and DK sat beside him. While they were eating, Hoshi signalled DK to get the knife and he gave it to him. Hoshi slightly cut his index finger and shouted.

"Aww shit." He said because of pain.

"What happened?" - Jeonghan

"There's blood on Hoshi hyung's finger!" - Dino

"He accidentally cut himself." - DK

Chae Min immediately stood up and got the first aid kit from the kitchen. She put alcohol to the cotton and she used it to wipe the blood on Hoshi's finger.

"OH SHOOT!" Hoshi shouted because of pain.

"I'm sorry. This is the only way to stop the bleeding. Please be careful next time." Chae Min said.

They looked at her. That was the first time they saw her worried.

After the bleeding stopped, she put band aid on his finger. She noticed that all of them were looking at her. Her face flashed red felt embarrassed of what she did.

"I-I'm sorry." She just said.

"For what?" - Jun

"You didn't do anything wrong, you just helped him." - Joshua

"Yeah, you helped him. The first time we saw you worried like that." S.coups said that made her look away.

"Chae Min brought DK medicine for his cold and a glass of water in our room earlier." - Hoshi

"Really? Aww, noona is so kind." - Seungkwan

"Because she is my sister. My sister who is kind, beautiful, simple and caring." Jeonghan said and he continued to eat. Chae Min blushed more.

"But tiny." Mingyu added.

Her blush faded away when Mingyu said that.

"How many times do I need to tell you that I'm not small nor tiny. You're just a giant!" She complained.

"I'm a giant for you because you are small." Mingyu said.

Woozi glared at him.

"I mean, tiny." He said.

"Tiny but pretty unlike you, a giant but.. nevermind." Chae Min said.

"A giant but cool and handsome." Mingyu smirked.

"Says who?" She asked.

"All of us here are cool and handsome, I'm just the TALLEST one." He emphasized it.

"You are not handsome, just cool." Chae Min said.

"You are pretty, but small." Mingyu smirked because Chae Min doesn't know what to say next.

"And what was that all about?" Jeonghan asked them.

"It's pretty obvious that they are teasing each other which means they are getting along with each other now." Wonwoo answered.

Joshua stayed silent. It's true, they are getting along with each other now than them. He was a bit hurt but happy because he can see Chae Min smiling again.

They finished eating and they went to the living room.

"Okay, we have a meeting. Let's think about a good and unique name for our group." S.coups said.

"Okay, I don't belong here." Chae Min said so she went back to her room.

"So anyone, any suggestions?" S.coups started.

"HC13." Jun suggested.

"HC13?" - S.coups

"H-Handsome, C-Cool and 13 is us." - Jun

"Nah." - Them.

"How about T3?" - DK suggested.

"T3?" - Vernon

"T stands for team and 3 is the number of our units and T can stand as the number 1 that makes the number 13." - DK

"Nice but lame." - S.coups

"4.5.4" - Wonwoo

"4 Hip hop members, 5 Vocal members, 4 Performance members." - Wonwoo

"Just numbers. Next." - S.coups

While they were thinking about their group name, Chae Min was watching their performance of the latest contest they had joined. She listed the song they had performed that made them win.

"Adore U is their group song performance, Ah Yeah is Hip hop team's song, Jam Jam is Performance team's song and 20 is Vocal team's song. All of it was made by themselves. They are really awesome." Chae Min said while watching on her computer.

Back to the living room.

"Hyung, it's hard to think of a unique name for us." Vernon wanted to give up already.

"4S3J2M2W1V1C." Seungkwan suggested.

"What's that?" Woozi asked him.

"The initials of our names." - Seungkwan

"But it's hard to remember it, numbers with letters." - The8

"Just like a code." - Joshua

"Yeah it's better to not use it. It's my password on Instagram." - Seungkwan

"Boys Be?" - Woozi

"Oh, it's not bad." - Hoshi

"Yeah, but it sounds like a name of a theme of a song? Like an album." - S.coups

"That's right." - Them

"Boy scouts?" - DK

[A/N: Bangtan? (≧∇≦)]

They laughed.

"Dokyeom-ah, please be serious." - Jeonghan

"Lucky 13." - Mingyu

"That's awesome. Nice shot Mingyu! *high five*" - S.coups

"Niceu." - Woozi

Chae Min went downstairs.

"Not yet done?" She asked.

"Lucky 13, what do you think?" - Jeonghan

"Not bad, who suggested that?" - Chae Min

"Mingyu." - Wonwoo

"No, it's bad. Change it." - Chae Min

"Still not yet done teasing each other?" - S.coups

She just ignored Seungcheol.

"Lucky 13 is common now a days. Think about something unique, that will represent you, as a group which is divided into units." She suggested.

"Aist! My head hurts thinking about that. I can't think of something unique anymore!" Seungkwan complained.

"Yeah right, we can't think of a good name that is compatible with us." - The8

"Then, let's go with Thirteen." - S.coups

"From now on, we are THIRTEEN!" S.coups stood up.

They stood up too and shouted, "Thirteen, fighting!"

"Wait, are you serious about that?" - Chae Min

"We can't think of something better than that anymore. So we're fine with it." - DK

"May I suggest something?" - Chae Min

"Make sure that it will be unique." - S.coups

"The word Thirteen suits for children. You are not a kid anymore. Let me think." - Chae Min

"She's right." The others agreed.

"13 members, 3 units." Chae Min said while thinking.

They were waiting for her suggestion.

"13 members + 3 units = 16." - Chae Min

"Yeah." - Them

"13 members + 3 units + 1 group/family is equals to 17." She whispered to herself.

"Why don't you make it Seventeen instead of Thirteen?" Chae Min suggested.

"Seventeen?" They asked her.

"You have 13 members + you have 3 units + you are 1 team/group/family. It means, 13 + 3 + 1 = SEVENTEEN." Chae Min explained.

Their eyes became bigger.

"That's right! Much better! Thank you Minnie!" Jeonghan hugged her so the others hugged them. They had a group hug.

"From now on, we are Seventeen." S.coups said happily.

"Say the name!" He shouted.

"Seventeen!" The members answered him.

Chae Min looked at them with happiness in her eyes. She made them really happy just giving their group a name. She was surprised when Seungcheol hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Chae Min." He whispered to her.

She smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 9.6K 62
You don't realize how dangerous it is to play with fire until you get burnt. That's why her sister never thought of warning her that she might get hu...
28.9K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
38.2K 726 15
↳ ❝ [ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 ] ¡! ❞ » [rock with you] « 0:46 ─〇───── -2:13 ...
106K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...