Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

19. Getting Along

6.7K 212 98
By hanachujeon

Chae Min's POV

I went downstairs and all eyes were on me. I know that they were hiding something from me and I now I know what it was. It was all about him.

I hide all of my emotions and just wore my usual poker face as I faced them.

"Am I too pretty that all of you are staring at me?" I asked, trying to hide my anger.

I went to the backyard.

I sat beside the pool and I put my feet into the water. I thought about my life in America back then with Dad. Ever since I went back here he didn't call. Maybe Dad was really busy about his business.

Third Peron's POV

"What's with her?" Woozi asked them.

"Is she too pretty that's why all of us were staring at her?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yes." Joshua said.

"Joshua hyung, you're too obvious." Dino said.

"I think she's not angry anymore but still, cold." S.coups said.

"I'll tell the maids to prepare the dinner. Someone, please talk to her." Jeonghan told them.

Mingyu stood up.

"Joshua hyung, go." Vernon said.

Mingyu and Joshua looked at each other.

"Vernon, Mingyu stood up first so he should be the one who will talk to her." Wonwoo said.

"But, I'm going to the restr--" Mingyu tried to deny it but failed.

"No buts Gyu. Go ahead, you need to tell her something, right?" Wonwoo winked at him so Joshua went back to his seat and just watched the game.

Mingyu had no choice but to follow what his hyung said. He went to the backyard and saw Chae Min sitting there beside the pool.

"They told you to go here, am I right?" Chae Min sense that someone was standing behind her back.

"Yeah, but if you really want to be alone, I'll just go back inside." Mingyu said.

"You said that it's not happy to be alone. Come here." Chae Min said still not looking at him.

She pat the place beside her telling Mingyu to sit there and so he did.

He was wearing a cotton pants so he pulled it up until it was above his knees and he put his feet into the water like what Chae Min did.

"The water is cold, isn't it?" Chae Min started to talk.

"Yeah." Mingyu didn't know what to say.

"Like me." Chae Min continued.

"You're not." Mingyu said.

"That's right because I'm cold like ice." She said.

Mingyu just stayed quiet.

"Sorry about being cold to all of you. I just don't know how will I approach you without being cold." Now, Mingyu can feel the sadness in her voice.

"It's because I hate boys, I hate them. They know how to make a girl happy but they also know how to make a girl cry. They know how to make us fall in love and just leave us behind. They didn't know how to keep their promises. They're liars." Now, she sounded mad.

"Maybe we are. I mean, some of us not all." Mingyu said.

"I think so. I am so unlucky because I first met that kind of guy." She was back to her normal/cold voice again.

"But I'm glad I met all of you. The kind of boys who are really different from him. Thanks to Jeonghan, I was able to meet a kind, naughty, noisy, talented, handsome but sometimes stupid boys." She slightly smiled.

"I don't know if it is a compliment or insult but I'm glad to hear that. If they just heard it, they will complain about the last word but will be happy too that you said it." Mingyu felt happy.

"Who's stupid?" They looked back and saw the boys walking towards them. They were eavesdropping since Mingyu sat beside her.

"Eavesdropping huh?" Chae Min asked them.

"We want to make sure that you're not mad at us anymore." S.Coups said.

"So who is the stupid in our group?" Joshua asked her while smirking because he knew that Chae Min won't choose him.

"I know I'm one of it. You don't need to tell me." Seungkwan acted like he was going to cry and he hugged Dino.

"To be honest, all of you." She smirked.

"How can you say that?" S.coups asked her.

"And you, is the most stupid one." Chae Min said referring to S.coups.

S.coups felt insulted and was about to walk out when Chae Min added,

"You are the eldest here yet you are always having a fight with Seungkyoon."

"She is the one who always started it!" S.coups complained.

"And you are the leader of the group right?" She asked him.

"Because I'm the eldest." He answered.

"You already won in different contests yet you didn't think about giving your group a name." Chae Min grinned.

S.coups just realized that they don't have a group name yet.

"That's right, why don't we have a name yet?" - Hoshi

"I didn't even think about it." - Wonwoo

"Because the way they call us is the representative of Seoul Music & Arts University. Even our school didn't remember to give us a name." - Jun

"Noona was right, we're stupid." Dino said.

"I'm just kidding about it. A bit stupid sometimes yes, but a real stupid? No." Chae Min stood up.

Mingyu stood up too but he was out of balance that's why he fell into the pool.

They just laughed at him.

"That's what you called, stupid." S.coups laughed.

"That's what you called, falling... in love." Wonwoo whispered to himself.

Chae Min offered her hand to help Mingyu up but S.coups pushed her into the pool. Jeonghan saw it so he pushed S.coups into the pool too.

"The revenge is fast. Hahaha." DK said. Hoshi pulled DK to the pool and they both jumped.

Dino put his hand in the water to feel if it was cold when suddenly, S.coups pulled him into the pool.

They were just laughing about what they did.

"The pool is 6 feet, Dino can't swim. Seungcheol please don't let go of him." Jeonghan reminded S.coups.

DK and Hoshi told Wonwoo to push Woozi into the pool by hand signal so Wonwoo walked towards Woozi.

"Don't try to push me there or else..." It was too late.

Mingyu went to Woozi's place and Woozi rode on his back.

Chae Min looked at them and she smiled. Tears fell from her eyes. Tears of joy, of happiness. She never felt like this before. She thinks that their stupidness makes her happy.

The8's POV

We were back in school. After what happened last night, Dokyeom caught a cold.

"Achooo! How can I sing on Thursday if I have a cold?" DK said.

"It was Seungcheol's fault." Chae Min said.

"No it's not. It was his fault to jump into the pool with Hoshi hyung." I said.

"Thank you The8. Achooo!" DK said sarcastically.

After the class, I noticed that there was a group of girls outside the room. Did we do something again?

"Chae Chae! They want to talk to you." Seungkyoon said to Chae Min.

What do they want from her?

Chae Min's POV

I went out of the room.

"Uhm. Hi Chae Min." Girl 1 said.

"We are from Class 4-B. We're here to say sorry about saying something about you before that was not true. For keep talking about you before we're really sorry." Girl 2 said, she looked like the leader.

"A-a-achooo! Chae Min-ssi, who are they?" Seokmin went beside me.

"A fan of your group, they are here to apologize for starting a rumor about me before." I said.

"Seokmin-ah. Why did you catch a cold? Wait, I'll buy you medicine." Girl 3 said. Oh wow, she's a flirt.

"No thanks. I'm fine noona." Seokmin refused.

"Omg! He called you noona!" Girl 1 said.

"Anyway Chae Min, how about we treat you lunch today?" Girl 2 said.

I don't want to be with girls like you.

"Chae Min-ssi, let's go eat lunch." Minghao said and he looked at the girls.

"Omg! Minghao is so cute." I heard the Girl 1 whispered.

"I'm hungry." Mingyu went to us and looked at them.

"New friends?" He asked me.

Friends? With them? Definitely no!

"Sort o--"

"No." I cut them.

"You're about to go and eat lunch right? Why don't you eat with us?" The girl 1 said referring to them.

"Sorry noona, but we can't. The hyungs and our dongsaengs are waiting for us." Minghao said.

"Can we join you?" They are persistent huh.

"Apology accepted. The8, DK, Mingyu let's go." I said leaving the girls behind. I don't care if they're seniors or not, if I know they just want to be friends with me so they have the chance to be closer with them.

"The8? DK? Is that their nicknames?" I heard them asked one another.

"Tell me, would you let them eat lunch with you?" I asked them.

"No. You are the first girl who ate lunch and dinner with us since we live in your house. We want to eat lunch with them but we can't. That's what S.coups hyung told us." The8 explained.

"Then, I think I'm lucky." I said, but not sincere.

"No. Because we are the one who's lucky to meet you, to have you." Mingyu said that made me blushed a bit.

"Lucky? For real? I feel like you're unlucky to have me. It's like you are taming a tiger who once was a cat before." He's being ridiculous.

"Maybe that's right, but you're different from the other girls. There's something about you that makes you unique." DK said.

"You're ridiculous." I just said.

Class was dismissed early.

Hip hop team had a practice in basketball. Performance team had to plan and discuss for their new choreography and Vocal team had a meeting in the Music room so I just went to the rooftop with Seungkyoon.

"Those guys, they always leave you alone don't they?" She asked me.

"Yes, sometimes but I understand. They left me alone sometimes but will come back sooner and it is better than leaving me behind and never came back." I said.

"That was deep, but true." She said.

"Are you going to wait for them or you're going home now?" She asked me.

"I want to stay here for a while." I bet she understood what my answer was.

Third Person's POV

"You need to take a break. I will let you have your break but you still need to go to your interviews and guestings. Understand that?" His manager said.

"Yes manager." He said.

"And we need to know who punched you the other day. You have a bruise on your mouth and you can't show it to the media. It will be an issue if that happens." His manager said.

"I'm sorry manager. I'll go home now." He said.

"Don't forget, I will enroll you to school tomorrow." His manager added.

"Yeah." He said and went out of his manager's office.

A short time is enough to make things right. I need to explain everything to you. I need to tell you what I feel. Just wait Yoon Chae Min, just wait for me. He said to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
31.2K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...
13.5K 877 31
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
83.9K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...