Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

17. Unknown

6.9K 223 54
By hanachujeon

Dino's POV

Sunday morning. We decided to go to the dance studio where we usually do our practice when we have a performance coming. I went downstairs and I saw the hyungs eating breakfast. I sat beside Dokyeom hyung and started eating.

"Everyone is here. After we ate, we will go to the studio." S.coups hyung said.

"It's been a while since we've been there." Joshua hyung said.

"Yeah." We agreed.

The owner of our school owns the studio. He let us borrow it if we need to practice.

"How about noona?" I asked them. Are we going to leave her here alone?

"No. She's going with us." Jeonghan hyung said.

"But she's still sleeping." The8 said.

Jeonghan hyung went to noona's room.

Chae Min's POV

"Chae Min-yah, wake up. You're going with us." Jeonghan woke me up. Argh! I'm still sleepy. I ignored him and I hide myself under my blanket.

"I can't leave you here alone you know. I can't trust you Minnie. I doubt while we are away, you will go somewhere. You need to come with us whether you like it or not." He pulled the blanket.

"I will call Seungkyoon and we'll stay here." I said.

"No. Now, wash your face and change your clothes." He said and went outside.

I went to the bathroom to do what he said and I changed my clothes. Plain white shirt and shorts are fine. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw them looking at me from head to toe. What's the problem with them? I just ignored them and I was about to sit when,

"Chae Min-yah! Change your clothes now! I mean, don't wear shorts we're all guys here." Jeonghan said.

"Tss." I just hissed and went back to my room. What's with the problem with me wearing shorts?! It's not a short shorts anyway. I just changed my shorts to jeans and wear a converse rubber shoes then I went back to the dining room.

"Much better." Jeonghan commented.

"But shorts suits her more." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan gave him a shut-up-look.

They were heading to the door.

"I didn't eat my breakfast yet." I said. Jeonghan pulled me outside and he said I will just eat my breakfast later.

We rode in our mini-bus.

"Dragging me here without knowing where we are going. Great. Thanks." I said with sarcasm.

"To the studio, we have a practice. Jeonghan wants you to be with us so, he dragged you here." Seungcheol answered.

I didn't eat my breakfast yet. I'm hungry >3<

We stopped. Huh?

I saw Jihoon went outside the mini-bus and went to a fast food restaurant. After a few minutes, I saw him holding a burger, french fries and a drink then he went back in the mini-bus. He walked towards me and gave me the foods he was holding.

"For you." Jihoon said. I felt shy. He was the one who bought me foods instead of Jeonghan.

"Uh, thanks Jih-- Woozi." I said and I bowed to him.

"Woozi is so kind to Chae Min lately. One time, he helped Chae Min write her song. And now, he bought her foods." S.coups sounds like teasing Woozi.

"But he also bought us food sometimes. So it's just fine hyung." Seungkwan added.

So inside the mini-bus, our seat was:

DK-Vernon-The8-Seungkwan
Little Chan-Junhui (space) Woozi-Joshua
Wonwoo-Mingyu (space) Hoshi-S.coups
Me-Jeonghan (space) Empty-Empty
Door (space) Driver

I started eating the food Woozi bought me. Suddenly, S.coups called Jeonghan to sit beside him so Soonyoung and Jeonghan exchanged seat.

"Hi." He said and smiled.

Those eyes ugh. ≧﹏≦

I got two pieces of fries and tried to put it in his mouth. He stared at me for a second and he ate it. I think that was my new way of saying Hello.

Jeonghan's POV

I think my friends are getting along with Chae Min now. Even though she's still cold towards them, I think they are used to it already. Hoshi and I exchanged seat because Seungcheol wants me to.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I'll just whisper it to you because only The8, DK, Hoshi and I knew this." When he said that, I started to get nervous.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The night when Chae Min got sick, I told Hoshi and DK to buy her a medicine at the drug store near the park." He whispered to me.

"When they got home, I saw Hoshi looked angry for some reason. I asked them what happened but DK just showed Hoshi's right hand to me. When I looked at it, it was reddish. The8 and I, thought that the two of them had a fight." He breathe deeply.

"But the reason was, they saw Jinhong at the park. DK said that when Hoshi saw him, he walked towards him and punched him. Thank God no one saw them." Seungcheol continued.

Jinhong. Did he know that Chae Min is back here?

"The park. He usually go there with Chae Min to play back then. He also know where our house is." I said to Seungcheol.

"What now? Chae Min looks fine now." He sounds worried.

"I know. But when Chae Min was in L.A., he didn't bother to go to the house to say sorry for Chae Min. He didn't even look for her." I said. Thinking about what he did makes me want to punch him too.

"That asshole, maybe he forgotten her already because he's a famous singer now." Seungcheol gritted his teeth.

Don't he dare show up his face to me, to Chae Min ever again.

Chae Min's POV

We were here, finally. A building? I thought we were going to a studio?

"The studio is on the 3rd floor." Soonyoung said.

Ah, okay.

We went inside, it's not big but it has this simple aura. We went to the 3rd floor and went inside the practice room. Ugh, full of mirrors. (╥_╥)

"We usually have our practice here when there is a contest." Jun said.

They started to warm up themselves. I just sat in the corner of the room.

"I hate mirrors." I mumbled.

"Really? Why?" I looked at Mingyu who sat beside me.

"Mirrors show the happiness outside but never the pain inside." I said. Well, it was true.

He ruffled my hair.

"Don't be so serious. Watch and learn." He said to me.

They started to do their formation. They played the music and started to dance to the song Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. I think Soonyoung changed some of the steps. I watched them and I was amazed. They were awesome and really in sync. Now I know why they are famous in school.

The song ended and they were all sweating.

"I saw you smiling while we were dancing." Joshua saw that?

"How was it? Did you like it? I made the choreography!" Soonyoung said proudly.

"Ah, yeah. All of you are awesome. That was great." I said.

They gave high 5 to each other. Then suddenly, my phone rang. It was Seungkyoon. I stood up and went outside the practice room.

"What?" I don't know how to say hello.

"Chae Chae-yah! I'm here outside of your house but the maid said all of you went somewhere. I sent you a message earlier that I'll go to your house this morning and let's go to the church!" She whinned.

I looked at my phone and I saw there was 2 unread messages. Maybe it was from her.

"Sorry, I didn't look at my phone this morning and I didn't read your message yet." I apologized.

"Yeah right, whatever. Anyway, where are you? Did the guys abduct you somewhere?" Seungkyoon was being exaggerated.

"No. We're here at the studio. They have a practice and Jeonghan wants me to come, so I'm here." I said.

"Where is that?! I want to see them practicing! Tell me where are you?" If I know you just want to see Seungcheol dance.

"I don't know. I'm not familiar with this place. We used our mini-bus so I really don't know." I felt sorry for her.

"It's unfair. Anyway, there's a guy standing in front of your house. Just standing and thinking if he will click the doorbell or not, wait.." she said but she didn't hang up.

"Uhm, excuse me. Are you looking for someone?" I heard her asked the guy.

"Yeah." I heard the guy answered.

"Hey Chae Chae, this guy wears sunglasses and a scarf." She whispered on the phone.

"They are not here but my friend who lives here is on the line. Do you want to talk to her?" She asked the guy.

"Her?" I heard the guy asked her.

"Yeah, Yoon Jeonghan's sister. Here, talk to her." Seungkyoon, really. Why do I need to talk to a stranger?

"A-ah. N-no thanks. I'll just come back here next time." He sounds afraid. This made me really curious, his voice sounds familiar.

"Chae Chae, he left already. When I said Yoon Jeonghan's sister, he stammered. He's afraid of you haha." Seungkyoon teased me.

"So, who is he?" I asked her.

"Oh, I forgot to asked his name. Aww, he's already gone."

Stupid -______-"

"Seungkyoon, next time don't talk to a stranger, okay? Bye." I hung up.

I went back inside.

"Who's that?" Seungcheol asked me.

"Seungkyoon." I said.

"Jeonghan! Do you have an appointment with a friend?" I asked him.

"No. All of us are here. Why?" He asked.

"Seungkyoon went to the house but we're not there, of course we're here. She saw a guy standing in front of our gate. She asked him if he's looking for someone and he said he was. She also said that the guy wears a sunglasses and a scarf. She said that we're not there, by that time, I'm still on the line so I heard her asked him if he wants to talk to me but the guy refused. He said that he'll come back to our house next time." I explained.

I read the message from Seungkyoon but the other one is not from her. It was from an unknown number.

Text Message:
From: Unknown Number
"Meet me at the park at 4 pm. I'll wait for you."

Who's this? I gave my phone to Jeonghan and he read the message.

"Who's that?" I asked him. He panicked.

"Don't answer it and don't go to the park later. Maybe it's just some stalker or something. Just stay with us, okay?" He deleted the message.

I looked at the others who was clueless who is that guy that Seungkyoon was talking about. Then I looked at S.coups and Jeonghan. I noticed the change of look on their faces when they read the message, are they hiding something from me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 874 31
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
41.7K 471 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
257K 6.3K 34
|Commisions Closed| PM US AN IDEA AND BRACE YOURSELF Choose a member (or two), give us a storyline. Seasonal one shots will be written by us, but we...
4.8K 323 21
JS:I hate everyone. It feels like every person has their selfish motive towards me to show their kindness, I am well aware of it. So why can't I hate...