Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

נכתב על ידי hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... עוד

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

08. Her Voice

9.7K 291 94
נכתב על ידי hanachujeon

Chae Min's POV

After we watched the movie that I already watched before, I went back to my room. I sat on the floor and I get my notebook under my table. I plugged my earphones in and I listened to an instrumental music that I made, then I think about what lyrics I should write.

When I went to L.A., I started to like music until I learned how to play the guitar and piano. I learned how to compose songs too. Right now, I'm trying to write the lyrics compatible to the song that I made.

Did the small guy said that he can compose songs earlier? Wait, do I need someone else's help?

I plugged my earphones out and went out of my room. I just need some help, that's all. I went to the other side where the guest rooms are. I looked at the doors, there were names written on the paper which they pinned on the door.

1st door: SoonSeok

Soonyoung & Seokmin?

2nd door: BooNon

Seungkwan & Hansol?

3rd door: JiCheol

Uhm, Jisoo & Seungcheol??

[A/N: It's Jihoon not Jisoo honey.]

4th door: JunHao

Junhui & Minghao?

5th door: JoshDi

Dino &.. Jisoo? I thought he's with Seungcheol?

And the last door made me really clueless.

MEANIE.

What the heck? Sounds like my nickname but with different spelling.

"Do you need something?" I was surprised when I heard someone at talked behind my back. When I looked back, I saw the guy with sharp eyes looking at me while smirking.

"He scared me." I whispered.

"Really? Sorry about that." Great, he heard it.

"What are you doing here? Do you need something? Or do you want to talk to someone?" I didn't know what he was trying to say.

"What's with the names?" I asked him while pointing at the paper they pinned on the guest rooms' door.

"Oh that, to make our names shorter, we combined it." He answered.

Nevermind what I was doing here, I was about to head back to my room when,

"Tell me, you were the one who gave his pendant back to him right?" How did he know that?

"You know everything about him. Did he tell you that?" I asked.

"No. Yesterday before we sleep, I noticed that he wasn't wearing it and he said he lost his pendant but he found it already. I knew him, he will not wear it unless it's missing. And earlier before we ate lunch, I saw him wearing it so I thought you gave it back to him and my guess was right." This guy was something.

"You are smarter than I thought. Yes I gave it back to him." I said.

"Now answer me, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I just came here when I noticed there are papers pinned on the door." I will ask the small guy's help later, not now.

I went back to my room and started to play the piano.

"You're not abandoned
There's always someone waiting
With open hands who'll
Reach out and stop you fading
Into the darkness
I hope you know it's me."

This was all the lyrics that I could think of, ugh!

I heard someone whispering at the door. I saw the four guys standing there, oh God I forgot to close it.

Hoshi's POV

The movie was pretty scary. After we watched it, we went back to our rooms and I was the one sharing a room with DK. I fixed my clothes in the closet and my things on the table. I opened my laptop and watched some cool choreographies. I texted my members.

Text Message:
To:.Jun, The8, Dino
"Let's have a practice at the backyard now."

I stood up and went outside the room. I saw them outside their rooms too.

"Woah, that was fast." I laughed.

Until we heard someone playing a piano. We followed the sound and it led us to Chae Min's room. We saw her playing it and she started to sing.

"You're not abandoned
There's always someone waiting
With open hands who'll
Reach out and stop you fading
Into the darkness
I hope you know it's me."

"We didn't know she have a beautiful voice." Jun whispered.

"Yeah." The8 agreed.

"Sshh, she might hear us." I said.

She stopped and looked at us.

She caught us, great.

"Uhm, hi noona. I didn't know you have such a great voice." Dino entered her room. She looked at us and then at Dino.

So we followed Dino and entered her room. Her room was light pink but most of her things the sofa, the bed, and her guitar were blue. Sky blue to be exact.

She stood up and closed the door.

"Look Chae Min-ssi, we're sorry. We accidentally heard someone playing the piano and we didn't know it was you." I tried to explain.

She sat back on her bed.

"It's okay." She said.

"Noona, what song are you singing a while ago?" Dino asked her.

"It's my self-composed song but it's not done yet." She said a bit shy.

"Woah noona! You're awesome! Just like Woozi hyung, he can play instruments, he know how to compose songs too." Dino said.

"Woozi?" She asked.

"He means, Jihoon. The smallest guy." I answered.

"Noona, can you please sing it again for us? Your voice is really good, I want to hear it again." Dino was being straight forward.

"I-I can't." Chae Min's face became a bit red.

"She's shy Chan maybe next time. Let's go, we need to practice." I said and we went out of her room.

Chae Min's POV

I wanted to do Little Chan's favor but I just couldn't sing in front of other people I'm not comfortable with yet.

"Minnie, come here for a while Josh-- Jisoo wants to talk to you." It was Jeonghan.

I went out of my room and saw Jisoo there standing.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Yeah?" He walked towards me.

His face was getting closer and closer and I felt my face became hot.

Then, he pinched my cheeks.

"I just want to say hi." He let go of my cheeks and I touched my face.

"That hurts." I pouted but just for a second.

"I saw that!" He said.

"Saw what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You just pout!" He said.

"No I'm not." I denied.

"You pout." He said again.

"No."

"Yes." - Him.

"No."

"Yes." - Him.

"Fine, you won." I said.

"So cute." He pinched my cheeks again.

"Ouch, it hurts Jisoo." I complained.

"I smell something fishy." Seungcheol went out of their room with Jihoon.

"Oopss." - Jihoon

Our face became red and Jisoo let go of my cheeks.

"I think dinner is ready. Let's go." Jisoo said to the two.

"Uhm, Jihoon." I called him.

"Go ahead with Joshua hyung." Jihoon said to Seungcheol.

"Yes?" He said.

"I need your help with something. Maybe you can go to my room later?" I said shyly.

"Sure, it's my pleasure. Dinner is ready, let's go." I'm still not used to be around guys.

We ate our dinner. After we ate, they went outside.

Jeonghan held my hand and pulled me outside. There I saw Junhui, Little Chan, Soonyoung, and Minghao forming a position.

"Watch them." Jisoo whispered to me.

As the music starts, they started to dance. They danced so well, wow. They are awesome. I couldn't help but to smile. After they finished dancing Soonyoung walked towards me and he gave me a rose.

"This is for the pretty girl I just met the other day." He smiled.

I remembered him. He gave me a rose too back then and he said something like what Soonyoung said.

A tear fell from my eyes.

"Chae Min-ssi are you okay?" Soonyoung asked me.

Jeonghan pushed Soonyoung aside and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, it's my idea, I thought it can make you happy." He was worried.

"It made me happy but I hate it when I always remember the things he did to me back then. It still hurts Jeonghan, why can't I forget him?" I cried in Jeonghan's arms. I cried in front of his friends.

I can't help it. I'm still hurting, please Jinhong, leave my heart and mind already, just please.

I removed myself from Jeonghan's arms. His friends were looking at me, they were worried.

I was ashamed of myself so I ran to my room.

Third Person's POV

"That was her. The new Chae Min, she always wear a poker face so that no one will know that she's fragile, that she's hurting inside. I wish I could just take away her pain." Jeonghan said.

S.coups hugged him and patted his back.

"It's going to be fine, that's why we're here we are going to help you. Vernon and Seungkwan, go to your room and make a research about that Kim Jinhong, now!" S.coups told them.

The others followed the two so only Jeonghan, S.coups and Joshua were the ones stayed at the backyard.
-
They went to BooNon's room and they opened Vernon's laptop.

They read his personal information and looked at his image.

"So this is the guy. He had the handsome face but he is an idiot." Seungkwan got mad while looking at his photos.

One photo caught their attention. It was Jinhong with Chae Min when they were younger. They clicked the website and read the caption.

"This is a pre-debut photo of the famous singer Kim Jinhong. There's a rumor that the girl with him was his previous girlfriend. In an interview, there was a question for him about this photo." Seungkwan read it aloud. He saw the link of the video so he clicked it.

Video:
Q: Who was the girl with you in this photo? Is it true that she was your girlfriend before?

Jinhong: Haha no. I'm single since birth. She was my friend.

"I can't watch it anymore. He's a dumbass, I want to punch him right now." Hoshi said with gritted teeth.

"Watch your words Hoshi." Wonwoo said.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Dino asked Woozi who was heading towards the door.

"Chae Min needs my help with something and she said I can go to her room after dinner." Woozi answered.

"She's not fine right now." Jun said.

But Woozi ignored them and he went to Chae Min's room.

He saw her sitting on her bed while hugging a teddy bear.

"Chae Min-ssi, I'm here. What can I do for you?" Chae Min looked at him. Woozi noticed that her eyes were swollen from crying.

"Here." She gave him her iPad.

"Listen to it. I made that." Chae Min said.

Woozi listened to it.

"An instrumental song. Well, the rhythm and the melody is good. How about the lyrics?" He asked.

"I'm working on it." She gave him her notebook that full of lyrics.

"You wrote this all?" - Woozi

"Yes." - Chae Min

"Anyway, are you alright now? I think you need to rest. I'll try to write the lyrics for this so you don't need to think about it. Good night Chae Min-ssi, sleep well." Woozi said.

"Yeah, thanks."

Woozi went to their room and he started to write the lyrics according to what Chae Min had started.

"So this one is a love song." He said.

"What are you doing?" S.coups entered their room.

"Writing lyrics." He said not looking at him.

"For what?" - S.coups

"Nothing." He answered and continued writing.
-
It was already 11:30 in the evening. Woozi finished the whole lyrics before he went to his bed.

Chae Min was still awake. She just can't sleep.

She stood up and got her guitar. She went to the veranda. She sat there and she put her guitar on her lap.

[A/N: It's Carly Rae Jepsen's Tonight I'm Getting Over You]

"I wanna smash your fears
And get drunken off your tears
Don't you share your smile with anyone else but me
I wanna touch your heart
I wanna crash it in my hands
Make you plead and cry as you give up all the lies."

She sang while looking at the sky.

"We're not lovers,
but more than friends
Put a flame to every
single word you ever said"

She looked at the stars, she wished that someday, she'll forget him.

"No more crying, to get me through
I'll keep dancing till the morning with somebody new
Tonight I'm getting over you.. ~"

She thought that all of the guys were already sleeping but she was wrong.

They were all still awake and they heard her sing.

"She has a good voice." - S.coups

"Yeah." - Woozi
-
"Stuck in a real bad dream
And man, it feels so new to me
Should be in your arms but
I'm begging at your feet"
-
"She really do have a sweet voice. Where do you think she is now?" Jun asked The8.

"Yeah, she does. Maybe she's at the veranda?" The8 answered.

"Noona, you can do it. Just forget about him." - Seungkwan

"We will help you forget him." - Vernon
-
"I didn't know she can sing. I'm glad that I heard her sing for the first time." - DK

"It's my 2nd time." - Hoshi

"What?!" - DK

"My team accidentally heard her singing inside her room earlier, the door was open that's why we heard her." - Hoshi
-
"It's been a real hard night
And I just hold my pillow tight
You won't love me back, no
It's not you and I."
-
"What do you think of her voice Joshua hyung?" - Dino

"I like it, but it's full of sadness. I want to hear her sing with full of joy and not sadness." - Joshua

"You know what hyung? We heard her sang earlier and she promised me to sing for us soon. She's just like Woozi hyung, she compose songs too, can sing and play instruments." - Dino

"Really?" - Joshua

"Yeah." - Dino
-
"We're not lovers,
but more than friends
Put a flame to every
single word you ever said"
-
"She's still awake." - Mingyu

"You're worried about her, aren't you?" - Wonwoo

"Of course I do. I don't like to see a girl crying. One of a man's responsibility is to make a girl smile and not to make her cry." - Mingyu

"You are starting to like her Mingyu." - Wonwoo

Mingyu didn't response. He just stared at the ceiling until he fell asleep.
-
"No more crying, to get me through
I'll keep dancing till the morning with somebody new
Tonight I'm getting over you.. ~"
-
"This is the first time I heard your voice singing Chae Min. Don't hide in the corner and stay silent. Let everyone hear your voice, let them know what you feel. Because someday, it will reach him and he'll regret it." - Jeonghan

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.1K 674 43
„Why do you always help me? Do you think I am pitiful?" I ask him while he is still looking and smiling at the beautiful sun which is setting. „I he...
68.1K 2.5K 23
{{Based from the Hoshi Chatbot (@naegahossshhhi) on Messenger which I created.}} Highest ranking: 💎#26 in Short Story 💎#80 seventeen tag 💎#8 dk ta...
83.9K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...
38.8K 728 15
↳ ❝ [ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 ] ¡! ❞ » [rock with you] « 0:46 ─〇───── -2:13 ...