Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

Af hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... Mere

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

06. Happiness is..

11K 281 122
Af hanachujeon

The8's POV

Class was already dismissed so I fixed my things. Only the 4 of us were in our room when Joshua hyung came. DK tried to stop Joshua hyung to come near Chae Min but he failed. Chae Min stood up and she said "let's go" to Joshua hyung. The three of us were surprised so Mingyu asked Joshua hyung where were they going and Joshua hyung answered that he will walk her home and they went out of our room.

"Chae Min-ssi is going with him? Is there something going on between them?" DK asked us.

I just shrugged. I looked at Mingyu and his facial expression changed.

"Let's go home." Mingyu said almost a whisper. Does he have a problem?

When we met the others, Wonwoo hyung went towards Mingyu and he asked him something.

"Hey Minghao, what's the problem?" Jun hyung asked me.

"I think Mingyu have a problem." I replied.

"Yeah, he looks like he have. Or maybe he's just hungry." He said then he put his arms around my shoulder and we walked ahead of them.

Mingyu's POV

Class dismissed! I got my phone from my pocket and I typed a message for Chae Min. I want to thank her for eating lunch with us earlier even though it was only for a short time.

Sent.

"Hey Joshua hyung, you're not allowed here! Shoo!" - DK

I heard DK said that so I looked up. I saw Joshua hyung looking at Chae Min then Chae Min said "let's go".

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll walk her home." Joshua hyung answered me and then they went out of our room.

Are they going out already?

"Hey Mingyu-ssi. Joshua hyung was fast, what should we do? Call her later and asked her to go out with you this weekend. Yes, that's right!" - DK

"Do it yourself." I stood up and went out of the room. I was not in the mood anymore.

I saw the others at the gate as usual and Wonwoo hyung walked towards me.

"What's with that face? Did something happened?" He really knew me.

"I'm hungry." I just said. Well, that was true.

"I'm going to the store."

"I'll--" - Wonwoo

"Alone." I continued.

So I walked ahead of them going to buy something to eat when I saw something that made me upset.

At the Dorm.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. After I changed my clothes, I sat on my bed looking at my phone. She didn't reply. I threw my phone to the other side of the bed. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. The others were in the living room so I was the only one here in the kitchen. I heard the door opened, maybe Joshua hyung came in.

"So what happened?" I heard Woozi hyung asked him.

"How was it?" S.coups hyung continued to ask him.

"No and nothing happened. I brought her home, that's all." Joshua hyung simply replied.

Yeah right.

"So why it took you an hour to bring her home?" Wonwoo hyung asked.

I know why because I saw it.

"It's not important why. Anyway guys, I need to tell you something." Joshua hyung said.

"What?" They asked him in unison.

"Let's make her happy." - Joshua

"You can do it yourself." I whispered and head back to my room.

"Mingyu-yah!" Hoshi hyung suddenly called me.

"What?" I asked not looking at him.

"Come here. We need to discuss something." He told me.

"You can do it yourselves, you don't need me with that." And I went straight back to my room.

Third Person's POV

"What is his problem?" Hoshi asked the others.

"He said he was hungry." Wonwoo answered Hoshi.

"He already bought some chips." Vernon

"Maybe Mingyu hyung was jealous of Joshua hyung because Joshua hyung walked Chae Min noona home. Hahaha." Seungkwan laughed at his own words.

"It's possible." Wonwoo agreed to what Seungkwan said.

"Really?" Joshua went to Mingyu & Wonwoo's room but the door was locked.

"Mingyu? What's the problem? Open the door." Joshua said while knocking.

Mingyu opened the door while holding a chip.

"What?" He said while there was a chip in his mouth.

Joshua was confused, Mingyu's face was back to his usual expression unlike earlier, he looked upset.

"Is dinner ready?" Mingyu's voice was back to his cheerful voice unlike when he answered Hoshi a while ago, he looked irritated.

"We thought you have a problem." Joshua

"Ah, I lost my pendant but I already found it." Mingyu answered and he went back to his bed.

"Kim Mingyu! Don't you dare put a single piece of food on the bedsheets or else you will going to sleep outside!" Wonwoo shouted at Mingyu.

"So what now?" Woozi asked Joshua.

"He lost his pendant but he already found it, that's what he said. I think that's all." Joshua replied.

"That pendant was given to him by his father that's why it's really important to him." Wonwoo explained.

"Ah." They said.

Jeonghan's POV

"How was it?" I asked Chae Min who was already home after walking with Joshua from school.

"It's fine." - Chae Min

"You're getting more comfortable with Joshua than me." I pouted.

"Don't pout, it doesn't suits you anymore. You're my brother, of course I am more comfortable with you." She said and she went straight to her room.

After an hour, she went to the dining area where I was so we ate our dinner in silence.

Then she suddenly asked me,

"Jeonghan for you, what is happiness?" in a soft voice.

I looked at her. I couldn't see any emotions in her eyes.

"Why do you ask?" I asked her.

"Just wanna know." She answered.

"For me, happiness is my family but when our Mom died, I felt incomplete. But now, happiness is Dad, you and my friends. Just to be with all of you makes me happy." I said while thinking of those memories.

"I'm done, good night." She said and stood up.

"Minnie-yah, I'm not done yet! That was rude! How about you, what is happiness?" I asked her.

She stopped from walking upstairs and answered, "HE was my happiness before, but now that he's gone, I don't need to be happy anymore."

Still, he's the reason why you're not happy now but you deserve to be happy Chae Min. I'll do anything just to make you happy again.

Chae Min's POV

I cried in front of Jisoo, not just in front of him but he was hugging me while I was crying. I cried not just because I miss him but it was because of what he said. To thank him for comforting me earlier, I gave him a sweet and a real smile then after that I went inside the house. I saw Jeonghan watching tv while waiting for me.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It's fine." I replied.

"You're getting more comfortable with Joshua than me." He pouted.

"Don't pout, it doesn't suits you anymore. Your my brother, of course I am more comfortable with you." I said and I went to my room.

I changed my clothes. I got my phone from my bag and saw there was a message from Mingyu.

Text Message:
From: Tall Guy
"Thanks for eating lunch with us today, though it was only for a short time. I wish you had fun with us today. Smile ;)"

It wasn't a big deal.

Oh I forgot, I found a pendant under my table when I went back to our class, at the back of the pendant there were letters written on it.

"M.G. Min Gyu. Mingyu."

I got the pendant in my bag and I texted him back.

Text Message:
To: Tall Guy
"It was really not a big deal. Anyway, you've lost your pendant right? I have it. I'll give it to you tomorrow. Here is the smile you want --> ^_^ Good night!"

From: Tall Guy
"I didn't notice that it fell from my neck. I just noticed it when I changed my clothes. That pendant was from my father and it's really important to me. Thanks! I wish to see the real smile of yours soon. Good night! ^^"

That's what Jisoo exactly said to me when we were at the park.

I didn't reply. I went to the dining area and found Jeonghan waiting for me.

While we were eating I asked him a question, almost a whisper.

"Jeonghan for you, what is happiness?"

"Why do you ask?" He asked me.

"Just wanna know." I answered.

"For me, happiness is my family but when our Mom died, I felt incomplete. But now, happiness is Dad, you and my friends. Just to be with all of you makes me happy." He said.

Our Mom died when I was 9 years old and he was 11 years old because of cancer. Jeonghan was really sad and he was always crying at night because he was closer to Mom than I was.

"I'm done. Good night." I said and stood up.

"Minnie-yah, I'm not done yet! That was rude! How about you, what is happiness?" He asked me.

I stopped from walking upstairs and I answered, "HE was my happiness before, but now that he's gone, I don't need to be happy anymore." and I continued to walk back to my room.

Wednesday.

Third Person's POV

Jeonghan woke up early in the morning even though they didn't have classes for today. He always went to his friends' dorm to have a bonding with them when he have a free time. He clicked the doorbell thrice until S.coups opened the gate and let him in.

"You just woke up are you?" Jeonghan asked S.coups who was rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah. Why do you have to be so early this time? You usually went here around 8-10 am and not 6 am. The others are still sleeping." S.coups complained.

"It's because I can't sleep. Chae Min said something last night that made me worried." Jeonghan said with a gloomy voice.

"COME ON GUYS! WAKE UP! JEONGHAN IS HERE!" S.coups shouted while he entered each of their rooms.

"I'M STILL SLEEPY!!" Hoshi complained so S.coups got the pillow he was hugging and he threw it on his face.

They didn't follow S.coups.

"CHAE MIN HAS A FAVOR!" He shouted again, it was just a reason to wake them up.

"It's okay, I'll just wait for them to wake up. They need to sleep more." Jeonghan said.

After a few minutes, all of them gathered in the living room even they were still sleepy. Hoshi was still holding his pillow, DK's eyes was still close, Seungkwan leaned his head on Vernon's shoulder, Wonwoo made Mingyu's lap his pillow.

Only Dino, Joshua, Jun, The8 and Mingyu are fully awake.

[A/N: I hide Woozi ㅋㅋㅋ]

"What about her?" Joshua asked him.

"Jeonghan, treat us breakfast first I'm hungry." S.coups said in a cute voice.

The sleepy heads sit up straight like they were not sleepy anymore.

"We're hungry too hyung." DK said but his eyes are still close.

"Sure." - Jeonghan

Jeonghan ordered 6 ramen and 7 black bean noodles. When the foods arrived, they went to the kitchen and they started eating.

"What is happiness for all of you?" - Jeonghan

"What's with that sudden question?" - S.coups

"Just answer me." - Jeonghan

"Happiness is food!" Seungkwan and DK both answered and then laughed.

"Happiness is my family." - The8

"Me too." - Jun

"Happiness is making music." - Woozi

"Happiness is dancing." - Dino

"And making choreography." - Hoshi

"Happiness is friendship." - Vernon

"Happiness is to be with my friends, with all of you." - S.coups

"Aww." They were touched by S.coups words.

"Happiness is my family including my friends." - Wonwoo

"Yeah, that's right." All of them.

"For me, happiness is to make someone happy." - Joshua
I want to make her happy. Joshua said to himself.

"How about you Mingyu?" Jeonghan asked him.

"Happiness? Is to be with someone you care for, to be with someone you love." - Mingyu

"Mingyu is that you?" Wonwoo said while shaking Mingyu.

They all laughed except Jeonghan.

"Why did you ask?" - Joshua

"Because Chae Min asked me that question last night." - Jeonghan

"So what was your answer?" - S.coups

"I said that for me happiness is our dad, her and my friends, after that I asked her the same question." Jeonghan said with a sad tone of voice.

"What did she say?" - Wonwoo

"He was her happiness before, but now that he's gone, she doesn't think that she needs to be happy anymore. That's what she said to me." - Jeonghan

"So who is HE hyung?" - Dino

"He was our childhood friend. Chae Min was really happy when he was around, she was really happy to be with him that's why my sister fell in love with him in a younger age. You could call that puppy love but his words really meant a lot to her. When Chae Min turned 12, it was her birthday that day, she expected him to come but he didn't. Chae Min locked herself in her room and cried all night. I went to his house but his maid said he wasn't there anymore because he was chosen to be a trainee in an entertainment company in Incheon that's why he wasn't able to come to her birthday. I heard him making a promise with my sister a week before her birthday that whatever happens he will come because he had a present for her and he even made a promise with me that he will never leave her but he did. That's why I'm really mad at him that time to the point that if I see his face again, I will punch him but I couldn't. Chae Min went to L.A. trying to forget him but, failed." - Jeonghan

They stayed silent. They were sad knowing the reason why Chae Min became like that. Always in her poker face and she avoids people.

"Who was that guy?! And where can we found him?" Joshua asked him.

"He is a singer now. I saw him on tv one day and I was surprised. Thank God Chae Min doesn't like watching tv or surfing the internet. His name is, Kim Jinhong." - Jeonghan

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.5K 877 31
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
183K 8.7K 33
"It hurts being alone..." she said sadly, but her lips held a gentle yet painful smile "But you're not alone..." he said "You have me." He looked at...
251K 9.7K 62
You don't realize how dangerous it is to play with fire until you get burnt. That's why her sister never thought of warning her that she might get hu...
31.2K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...