Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!

13.4K 360 206
By hanachujeon

S.Coups' POV

I am the eldest in our group, why did he keep it as a secret from me? Didn't he trust me? He is my bestfriend. Argh! I felt disappointed. Here I am in the room thinking about why Jeonghan did that but I can't get mad at him that easy, I'll let him explain everything tomorrow.

Mingyu's POV

Me and Wonwoo hyung are sharing a room together and we were here listening to some hip hop songs.

"Earth on Mingyu!" He said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"Thinking about what they said earlier?" - Wonwoo

"I think so."

"Or you're just curios about what Chae Min looks like?" He said while poking my cheeks.

I admit I was curious about their description earlier, she's pretty but a bit scary? What's that?

"Someone is really in a deep thought. I will go out for a walk, wanna come?" - Wonwoo

"No, I'll just stay here." I said. Why am I so curious about it?

I heard a knock on the door and I saw Joshua hyung entered the room.

"Wonwoo said that you're curious about what Chae Min looks like." - Joshua

What the? My face became a little bit red and I stared at him for a second.

"Silence means yes Mingyu. I took a picture of her when we were eating lunch at their house."

He showed me the picture and my eyes widened. She really looks like their mom. She have those pretty round eyes. I'm speechless.

"She's pretty right? And Mingyu, don't let your mouth hang open, you might eat a fly." He said laughing and he walked out of our room.

I want to meet her right away.
-------------*
Monday.

Chae Min's POV

I woke up when my alarm rang. Today is my first day in Jeonghan's school. I went to the bathroom to take a bath, after that I wore my uniform and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and saw Jeonghan waiting for me.

"The class starts at 7:30. You don't need to hurry, it's 6:45 am we still have time." - Jeonghan

I nodded and we started to eat our breakfast. When we finished, I got my bag and went outside. I ride in the car, he then followed me.

"When you ride a car to go to the school, it takes you 10 minutes from the house. But when you walk from the house to school, it will take you 20-30 minutes." - Jeonghan

I stayed quiet when we arrived at the school. There were only a few students who were entering the school because it was still early.

"I think we're early, let's go." - Jeonghan

He held my wrist and we went on the bulletin board to know where my class is.

"Yoon Chae Min, Class 2-A. Your room is on the 3rd floor, let's go." - Jeonghan

While we were walking upstairs to the 3rd floor, I noticed that some of the girls were looking at us and then started whispering.

"We're here." He said.

I looked up and saw the sign, Class 2-A.

"My room is on the 5th floor. I'm in Class 4-A. If you need something, call me. Ah no, text me. Cellphone is not allowed in our school so make it silent okay? Gotta go." He said and he kissed me on my forehead.

I looked at my watch and it was 7:10 am. I was 20 minutes early. Well, it is better to be early than to be late.

I opened the door but no one was there. 'I'm too early' I said to myself.

Suddenly, I heard a guy panting at the back so I looked back. There I found a guy who was catching his breath from running and when he looked up, he was surprised.

Mingyu's POV

The alarm clock rang so I woke up. It was 6:30 am. I usually set the alarm clock at 6:45 am but I want to be early today so I quickly went in the bathroom. After I took a bath, I wear my uniform and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I looked at the hyungs who just woke up from their bed and they looked at me.

"Why are you so early?" - S.coups hyung

"He wants to see someone." Wonwoo hyung said while smirking.

"Who?" - S.coups hyung

"I gotta go!" I hurriedly got my bag and ran outside the dorm before they know it. The dorm is near to our school so I usually walk with them. It takes us 10 minutes walking to school. I saw that there are few students entering the school because it was still early. I ran upstairs to the 3rd floor and when I was in the front of the room, I stopped to catch my breath. When I looked up, I saw her standing beside the door and she looked at me, so did I.

'We're classmates?'

She didn't say anything and she entered the room.

Chae Min's POV

I don't know this guy so I entered the room and I sat on the back beside the window. After a few minutes, he entered the room and he sat beside me.

"So.. Are you a transferee?" - Him

"Isn't it obvious?" I answered still looking at the window.

DK's POV

"Run faster The8, we've got to follow Mingyu!" I said.

Me, Mingyu & The8 are classmates. He didn't wait for us just to see Chae Min this early? How rude. We made it, we were 10 minutes early. As we entered the room. I saw him looking at her while she was looking outside the window.

"Kim Mingyu! You didn't wait for us!" I said while walking towards his seat ready to flick his head.

"Chae Min-ssi, you are going to be our classmate!" - The8

"Do you know him?" She asked while pointing at Mingyu.

"This guy, yes we knew him. He is our friend too. You didn't meet the rest that's why you don't know him. He is from the Hip hop group and he is a rapper." I explained.

"I see." She said shortly.

Our classmates started to enter the room and after several minutes the teacher went in so we got back to our proper seats. Our sitting arrangement is: Chae Min and Mingyu is at the back row. My seat is in front of Chae Min while The8's seat is in front of Mingyu.

"Okay class, I want you to meet the new student who is going to be your classmate. She's from L.A. Come here in front and introduce yourself." - Mrs. Jung

"My name is Yoon Chae Min. Thank you." She briefly said and then she bowed her head.

I heard our guy classmates who whispered to one another that she's cute, pretty and they want to know her better. I looked at Mingyu who was glaring at them.

Jeonghan's POV

"Seungcheol-yah do you have a hair tie? I forgot to bring mine."

I asked Seungcheol but he ignored me.

"Hey." He ignored me again.

"He's mad because you didn't inform him about your sister." Joshua whispered.

"Look Seungcheol, I'm sorry. I will introduce her to you later."

"Apology accepted. Here's the hair tie I always bring." He said while smiling.

Lunch Break.

Chae Min's POV

"So in our dorm, we are 12. We became friends 4 years ago, we have different talents so S.cou-- Seungcheol hyung decided to divide us according to our talents. We..." - Seokmin

Since it was break time Seokmin kept on telling me their story, how they met each other and how they met my brother. He was very talkative I swear.

"DK, I think she is not interested." The tall guy said.

"Huh?" - Seokmin

I raised my eyebrow at him and said, "If I'm not interested, I already told him that. Can't you see? I'm listening here." I walked out.

Where is Jeonghan?! I didn't know where I was going. I just found myself in front of the school's gymnasium. I tried to get my phone in my pocket but it was not there. What the?! IT'S IN MY BAG! Just great Chae Min, just great! How will I call him now?!

I lost my appetite to eat. I decided to go back to the building  but when I looked back, I bumped to someone.

"Found you."

Joshua's POV

We went to the cafeteria and we saw the others.

"Where's the 2-A?" I asked them.

"They're not here yet, let's go inside and wait for them." - Woozi

We went inside the cafeteria and we sat in our table. A table for 14 people. After a while, I saw them from afar, I think DK was talking to Chae Min when suddenly Mingyu interrupted him. Chae Min said something to Mingyu, after that she walked out. I stood up from my sit and I followed her.

Jeonghan's POV

Seungcheol & I are fine now. I thought he was mad at me but he said no. I can't resist it if he's mad at me. It was lunch break and we were heading to the cafeteria. We walked inside and as usual, all eyes were on us. We waited for the others when suddenly, Joshua stood up from his seat and ran to follow.. Chae Min?! What is her problem?! I saw DK, The8 & Mingyu entered the cafeteria and they walked towards us.

"Why did Joshua hyung ran away?" - Dino

"He followed Chae Min." - The8

"What happened?" - I asked.

"Mingyu interrupted me when I was talking to Chae Min and I think it made her upset." - DK

"I'm sorry, I thought she wasn't interested. " - Mingyu said.

"Chae Min doesn't like to be interrupted when she is listening to a person, but she's going to be fine. Joshua followed her so let's eat now." I said.

Chae Min's POV

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?"

"I saw you walked away so I followed you. Did something happened?" - Jisoo

"No. Not really, I'm just not in the mood so..."

"Let's go, they are waiting for us and I know you haven't eaten your lunch yet." - Jisoo

He held my hand and I noticed that the girls were whispering while looking at us.

I whispered to Jisoo, "Why are they looking at us?"

"Maybe it's because you're new here so don't mine them." - Jisoo

Really? I think it wasn't the reason. They were not just looking at us, they were like glaring at me. But just like what Jisoo said, don't mind them.

We entered the cafeteria and I saw the 11 guys eating with Jeonghan. 12 guys? All of them are Jeonghan's friends?!

"Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Vernon, Mingyu meet Chae Min." - Jisoo

I noticed that they were looking at OUR hands. I think Jisoo noticed it too that's why he let go of my hand.

I looked at the tall guy who was not looking at us. I need to apologize to him for being rude earlier.

"Hey, tall guy." I said.

They looked at him. He stopped eating but he didn't look at me.

"I'm sorry about earlier, so that's it and I'm not hungry. By the way, nice to meet you all." I faked a smile and I went back to the building.

The Boy's POV

"She smiled but fake." - Wonwoo

"Why? Is smiling isn't her hobby?" - Vernon

"I think so." - Jeonghan

"You can't make her smile?" - Hoshi

"No. She was perfectly in her poker face since I picked her up at the airport." - Jeonghan

"Then let's do it!" - Seungkwan

"Do what?" - Woozi

"Let's make her smile!" - Seungkwan

"Let's go, 5 minutes before the class starts. DK, The8, Mingyu, please keep an eye on her." - Jeonghan

"We will." - DK & The8

"Yeah." - Mingyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 713 15
↳ ❝ [ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 ] ¡! ❞ » [rock with you] « 0:46 ─〇───── -2:13 ...
30.8K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...
68K 2.5K 23
{{Based from the Hoshi Chatbot (@naegahossshhhi) on Messenger which I created.}} Highest ranking: 💎#26 in Short Story 💎#80 seventeen tag 💎#8 dk ta...
249K 9.5K 62
You don't realize how dangerous it is to play with fire until you get burnt. That's why her sister never thought of warning her that she might get hu...