Mr. Styles |h.s|

By frostynarry

Everyone loves random hookups right? What happens when that 'random hookup' ends up being your new teacher? A... More

Mr. Styles
Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Tease
Chapter Three: Friends? Or More?
Chapter Four: You Bring The...Out Of Me
Chapter Five: "I Like Being Bad"
Chapter Six: The Idea Of 'Us'
Chapter Seven: Let Me Explain..
Chapter Eight: Mood Swings
Chapter Ten: 21 or 17
Chapter Eleven: I Don't Even Know What 'Love' Is Anymore..
Chapter Twelve: Surprise!
Chapter Thirteen: Crazy In Love
Chapter Fourteen: Love
Chapter Fifteen: We Almost Knew What Love Was
Chapter Sixteen: Just "Friends"
Chapter Seventeen: Broken Trust
Chapter Eighteen: As Long As You Love Me
Chapter Nineteen: I'm Telling The Truth
Chapter Twenty: Daddy's Surprise
Chapter Twenty-One: Unwanted Guests & More Surprises
Chapter Twenty-Two: Secrets Out
Chapter Twenty-Three: Same Mistakes
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Zayn, Just Kiss Me."
Chapter Twenty-Five: Getting Caught
Chapter Twenty-Six: Interrogation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Where Everything Falls Apart
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Airport Run-In's
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Fresh Starts
Chapter Thirty: Is It Really Over?
Chapter Thirty-One: New Homes & Coffee
Chapter Thirty-Two: First Dates & Surprising News
Chapter Thirty-Three: Keys
Chapter Thirty-Four: Old Friends
Note-
Chapter Thirty-Five: Fights
Chapter Thirty-Six: Baby
Chapter Thirty-Seven: New York University
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wedding
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Parker and Paisley
Chapter Forty: Moving Back
Epilogue
update

Chapter Nine: Get Over Yourself

20.8K 400 50
By frostynarry

*WARNING IT GETS DIRTY HAHA! ENJOY IT THOUGH.*

It was about a week later, today was Saturday. I was over at Harry's today. We were sitting on the couch talking, I wasn't a real big talker but Harry got me talking and he was really listening to me. I talked about my sisters and he listened the way he looked at me, I could tell he was really listening to me.

I had stopped talking and Harry was staring at me hard. "Why in the hell are you staring at me like that?" I asked him.

"Nothing your just beautiful." he said and leaned in and pecked my lips quickly.

"Well thanks." I said and smiled at him. He was going to say something but was cut off by his phone ringing and he answered it.

"Mum! I can't talk right now." he says looking over at me. "Because Mum, I'm busy." he says and I smile. "I'm with someone right now Mum can I call you later?" he asked. "Mum." he whines. "I love you too mum." he says and hangs up the phone and I burst out into laughter. "What?" Harry whines sitting down next to me.

"Your such a mommy's boy." I tell him and start laughing again. Harry sticks out his bottom lip and I continue to laugh. "Your too cute." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and takes my hand interlocking our fingers together.

"Does your mom, you know, know about us?" I ask him awkwardly.

"She knows I'm seeing someone." he responds and I nod. "She wants to meet you." he says a few minutes later and my eyes wide.

"Oh no, I'm-I'm not good with parents and stuff." I say.

"You don't have to if you want to, I mean yeah." he says. I sigh.

"Maybe soon." I say after a few minutes, I mean I guess it wouldn't be too bad?

"Really?" he says his eyes filling up with excitement and I smile and nod.

"Anyways we should go out or something, I'm tired of being stuck in here." I say to him. "We could go see a movie out side of town?" I ask.

"Yeah, if you want I mean I didn't know you liked doing that kind of stuff." he says standing.

"Well I'm trying new things so hurry the fuck up before I change my mine." I say and wink at him and he laughs.

*

*

"Okay were going to have to be really careful being here, if we see someone we have to like spilt up or something." Harry tells me and I nod.

We had arrived at the cinema and there weren't too many people around which was good. We walked to the box office and grabbed two tickets to see 'Grown Ups 2'.

"I'll go get popcorn can you find us seats?" he asks me and I nod and kiss him quickly. I was a big fan of public display of affection, especially with Harry being my teacher, but there weren't to many people around so why not?

I walk into the theater and there aren't any people in here but a group of old ladies which was a bit weird to be honest. I find Harry and I seats and sit down. I pull out my phone to play a game as I waited.

"Lily is that you?" a voice from behind me asks. I turn around and see Zayn.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?"

"Came to watch a film? We are in a cinema right?" he says laughing and I laugh a bit.

"Right." I say. The theater door opens and Harry walks in with a big bucket of popcorn and his eyes widened.

"Zayn, Lily it's nice to see you guys." he says awkwardly.

"Oh well this is awkward see your teacher when you've come to the movies." I say looking at Zayn who starts laughing. Harry lets out a dry chuckle.

"Mr. Styles you came alone?" Zayn asks him.

"Yeah thought I would just enjoy my day off." Harry says. "You two both came alone too?" he asks.

""Oh no, Lily and I came together." Zayn says and I cough. Harry looks over at me.

"Yep." I say getting up and moving next to Zayn awkwardly. Zayn smile and throws his arm over my shoulder.

"Well um enjoy the movie." Harry says before going to go find a seat. I turned to Zayn.

"What the fuck was that! I didn't come here with you!" I said.

"So? You came here alone so why not watch the movie with me?" he said stuffing his face with popcorn. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Harry: well

Me: I'm sorry I didn't know he would be here, I can get out of it, just sneak out the back.

I coughed awkwardly and turned to Zayn who was staring at me. "That was my mom she needs me home." I say to him and he nods turning his attention to the screen. I get out of me seat and walk out. I could feel Zayn's eyes on me but I ignored him.

I walk out and I search around for Harry and I see him sitting outside so I walk there. "Hey." I said and he looks up.

"Well that was close." he said. "Come on we need to get out of here." he said pulling me close to him and walking toward his car.

*

*

~Monday~

"Mr. Malik, nice of you to join us in class today." Harry says as Zayn walks into the classroom twenty minutes late.

"I was um, never mind, I don't have to explain my self to you." he says making the whole class laughs a bit.

"Take a seat." Harry says before he turns around and starts writing on the board before he continues to talk. Zayn comes by and takes empty seat by me. He looks over at me and smiles and I roll my eyes.

"How come you were late?" I whisper to him.

"I had to handle some business."

"Right I'm sure your "business" is bett-"

"Zayn and Lilianna would you like to share to the class what you are discussing back there?" Shit, he's going to be pissed at me later great, exactly what I need right now.

"How fucking annoying you are." Zayn says and my eyes widened and Harry sighs.

"Detention, both of you." he says.

"All I fucking did was ask him where he was!" I say throwing my hands up in the air. Harry's eyes widened before going back to normal.

"Fine, I believe you, but detention for you Zayn, for being late and your language."

"But she said fucking to!" Zayn says.

"What is this the third grade? Get over yourself Zayn." I said making the class laugh. I look up at Harry who had a small smirk on his face but was trying to play it off.

"Well you don't have to be such a bit-"

"Enough!" Harry says. "We need to continue class, you two have interrupted enough..as I was saying..."

*

*

"Are you sure there isn't anything happening between you and Mr. Styles?" Lacey asked me as we walked up to my room after school that day.

"Why would you think that?" I asked her as we got to my room and I shut the door.

"I don't know he was just looking at you like he was giving you the, 'I want to fuck you so hard' look." she said and I burst into laughter.

"Oh my god Lace shut up." I say and jump on my bed.

"Whatever you say.." she says following jumping on my bed as well.

"We only went out that one time and that was it, he's not my type at all." I lie straight through my teeth. I don't really lie to Lacey about this kind of stuff but I couldn't risk her finding out that's all..

I was about to say something and my phone vibrated. I picked it up seeing I had a text from Harry and I smiled a bit.

Harry: Can I come over? Or do you want to come over?

Harry: You know what, I'm on my way and I got you something :P

Me: Don't come over! Lacey is here, I can try and come over after she leaves?

Harry: But I wanted to see you now.. :(

Harry: I missed you

Me: I just saw you!

Harry: I want to kiss you and hold you and maybe do other things.. ;)

Me: You horny little fucker oh my gosh, I will call you later.

Harry: Horny? I was talking about playing games..(; haha bye babe.

I couldn't help but have a big ass grin on my face as I stared at my phone screen. I smiled re reading the texts.

"What the actual fuck are you smiling about?" Lacey asked me and I jumped. I had totally forgotten that Lacey was here with me.

"What nothing. Just saw a funny joke." I tell her and she nods, I don't know if she believed me or not but that was the only thing I could come up with and it worked soo..

"Anyways, what's up with you and Zayn?" Lacey asked me.

"I haven't got a clue he's a real dick sometimes..." I tell her and she nods.

""Well he's kind of cute, I call dibs." she says with a smirk.

"You can have him." I say laughing.

*

*

"Finally!" Harry said as I walked into his apartment.

"Sorry I have friends.." I say and he laugh. "Better be lucky I came at all." I say.

"Well I'm glad your here now." he said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Stop." I say giggling. Wait I was giggling? Harry nipped at my neck and I felt him smile against it. He then sucked on it hard and I felt his warm tongue go over it and I let out a quite moan. "I swear to god if-if you leave a ma-mark I will ge-get you bac-back." I say in between moans, I'm not going to lie what he was doing felt amazing.

"Done." he said before kissing my neck on last time and smiling. I walk away from him rolling my eyes and over to a mirror and I gasp at what I see.

"Harry!" I yell and he laughs walking away. "I will get you back I promise." I say and he laughs even harder.

"Good luck trying babe." he says kissing my lips and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"So you said you had something for me?" I asked him.

"Yep and that was it." he said winking.

"Fuck you!" I say hitting his chest making him laugh.

"You already did." he said winking.

"You do realize I don't even remember half that night because I was drunk off my ass and so were you." I tell him and he nods.

"Well we can maybe do something to make us remember?" he asked biting his bottom lip. He walks back over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Depends on what you were thinking?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. He didn't say anything he just leaned in and kissed me. The kiss go heated pretty fast and clothes were flying everywhere.

I was now only in a bra and panties and Harry was in his boxers. We were on the couch having a make-out session. Me sitting on his lap grinding our crotches together.

"Fuck Lily if you keep doing that I'm going to come." he says.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I say and he nods. He stands up and I wrap my legs around his waist still kissing him roughly. I kissed down his neck biting leaving marks. He doing the same to me.

When we got to his bed he through me down taking off my bra and panties along with his boxers as he put a condom on. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He thrusted into me and we both moaned. I wrapped my arms around his back and scratched down as he thrusted harder.

"Faster." I moaned and he moaned in response.

"I'm close." he said.

"Me too." I said.

When we both reached our highs he rolled off of me and layed next to me panting. "That was amazing." I say as I kissed his jawline.

"Round two? Shower?" he asked winking and I laughed.

"Your on." I say getting up and running to the shower Harry hot on my tail.

*

*

Hope you guys like the chapter! (: I love writing this story and I love getting feedback! So please keep voting and commenting! That makes me want to update sooner! (:

I have a new story and you guys should go check it out! It's called 'Dark Side' and its a Zayn fan fiction and I personally think it's good! Haha but anyways yeah go read that and comment and stuff on there!

Anyways Vote&Comment for faster updates !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
3.3M 76.2K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
19.2K 391 25
Meet Liam the nerd. He would do anything for anyone but has some insecurity issues being the only gay guy in his school has its consequences and he j...
2.8K 145 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...