Love for Mr.Mafia

بواسطة gemsb12

#16(Romance)on (4/7/2016) He was not supposed to fall in love. He was not supposed to get distracted fro... المزيد

Mundane life
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Untitled Part 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter-23
CHAPTER 24
chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32 part-2
Chapter 33
Eid Mubarak
CHAPTER 34
chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
RICHE RICH AND THE FIRST AID
SWEET SUGAR
THE INTERROGATION
SEDUCTION
Amore morsus
His ways
Expectations
Are you 'Athesist?'
The path of his dark love

CHAPTER 28

9.7K 388 40
بواسطة gemsb12

khushbu's pov:

oh why ? why did I come back? I was hurt .Something cracked in me to see him in that vulnerable position. I got hurt seeing him hurt. But why do I have to console him? When he hurt me so much? When he practically destroyed my life. My career. Took away my friends ... my family. everything that seemed normal. I'm just 21 .Who gets married so early?

But here i am married to a mafia boss of all people in the world. Living a life that I never asked for. A life i would never choose.

Living with Raftar is a different thing and teaching manners to this stubborn brute is different. I mean never in the time I have spent with him has he said thank you , sorry or even a smile. Infact this dumb ass barely smiles but laughs out like a hippopotamus at my mistakes.Oh and not to forget that dark coffee he drinks.

ewwwww!!! my subconscious scowls at the image of him drinking coffee in the morning.

I think that sour coffee helps him keep that sour face and that bitchy attitude. My subconscious utters.

          Oh yes she is so right. Not to forget the ego he has got. Surely he is a mafia king but looks wise?? Allah  !! He is so ... Hot! Just to prove my point he tugs his sleeve and folds it till his elbow. His muscular forearms are so masculine... So hot... All the fat used up to make them in shape.

   Astaghfirullah !! What im I even thinking.

  Im lost in my thoughts that I dint listen to him calling me. He stands infront of me and waves his hand.

   " hello there khushbu . Come out of your wonder land its time for lunch. "I look at him with wide eyes and nod. he sees my expression and raises an eyebrow but doesn't interrogate.

"um ok lets go." I side step him and walk towards the door with a confused Raftar trailing behind.

                               Raftar pulls out a chair for me and I sit silently. I dont understand whats with his manners. He sits on a chair  that is head of the dinning table and me adjacent to him.

        A maid comes and start serving . A stir fry and salad . Oh Allah, thank you so much its the usual stir fry . I don't wait  for raftar . I take my fork and spoon and dig in. 

"MMMMMMMMmmmmm" I just cant stop the moan that escapes . The flavors just melt in my mouth. I dint knew that a normal stir fry can be so yum. I look up to see Raftar's hand with a fork full of stir fry in air and his mouth hanging open. I raise my eyebrows at him. 

whats wrong? he doesn't like the food? 

oh ya ofcourse he doesn't . He prefers bland food. 

I roll my eyes and pull Raftar's hand towards and put his fork in my mouth. He looks too dumbstruck . the look on his face is just worth millions. I can't help but burst in a fit full of laughter. He must have realized this his stupidity because he sits straight and clears his throat. I laugh out more at his awkwardness. 

       His expression suddenly changes to an evil smirk.

Allah, what is he planning now?

A smirking Raftar is very dangerous khushbu. oh I totally argee with my subconscious.

        Just to prove her point he take the fork and puts it his mouth . The same fork that was in MY mouth.

soooooo embarrassing. 

   but , well , would he stop at that? nope naa nai . he starts licking the fork . 

     eeewwwwww

He gives it a final lick . " yum. you are so are so right khushbu , this is so yum. " he says with a big boyish grin. 

   im sure AS HELL that my face is as red as tomato.

pervert. 

I drag my chair and get up and turn to leave but I remember stir fry and turn around take the plate and go upstairs to my room. I can still hear his booming laughter.

"mutt" I mutter under my breath. 

                  After the lunch I go and sit in balcony and play candy crush on my phone. I mean seriously, I hate this game but I have no other options . I'm pretty much jobless. No college. NO friends. No bhai to play or tease. NO ammi to irritate and no abbu to team up and play pranks on ammi. SOOOOO boring. 

      I plug in my head phones and prop my legs on the coffee table . I put the song Afraid by the Neighbourhood and turn up the volume. I see a movement in my peripheral vision . I look up and see Raftar seated in a seat opposite to me. I raise my eyebrows and he starts talking . But I cant hear him. since i have the head phones under my Hijab he doesn't know know that I cant listen to him. I pull out the buds . 

" ya so what were you saying Raftar? " he looks at me like i'm crazy. 

what's his problem?

"you need something?" I ask again since he doesn't start. 

He huffs out in exasperation. 

AH-haan boy its me who has to huff out in exasperation not you buddy.

" um... them is this party ... A ... charity function where all business man come. Its in the evening. so get ready by 6'oclock." 

ah ah buddy you don't get to order me around. 

 " you really have no manners. You dont get to order me around Raftar . Ask me. then maybe Ill think ." 

i hold my chin up to show some attitude. He huffs out again. 

jerk.

 just hope he asks you khushbu. you don't want to play Rapunzel in this big mansion. 

"um khushbu would you please do the honors of coming with me ? "

hmm, not bad.My subconscious nods in approval. 

not bad? he was being sarcastic? cant you see that.I growl out at her in irritation. 

fine! sit here . Be a barbie Rapunzel and braid your hair oh and play that pathetic candy crush. she turns her way dramatically. 

             what Im I gonna do if he leaves alone? oh I would be bored to death. I turn towards him to see him staring at me with a wired lovey dovey look. Jerk.

" um. ahem. "this seems to have brng him out of his day dream. he clears his throat. fine ok. ill come. " I say with attitude, like im doing him a favor and actually I am doing him a favor.

lier lier pants on fire .  my stupid subconscious starts singing. 

    ok what ever maybe im having a plus point with this but im never gonna give him that satisfaction. 

he starts to get up from his seat to leave but I stop him . 

" um Raftar?" he sits back in his seat . 

" whats the use of mafia king in a place like charity function? " I ask him.

khushbu, you are pushing your luck. 

but he just huffs out again and leaves. what? whats with him huffing? 

whatever. 

I resume the song and start playing temple run. its just 3'oclock . I have lots of time so I continue playing. 

                soon its 5'oclock so I go to my room and look around for cloths. oh no , what am I going to wear? he said A charity function for business men. oh Allah, these people might be filthy rich. The clothes I have may not be appropriate. But , I don't have any other options. After a lot of treasure hunt or should I say cloth hunt . I find a   chocolate brown gown and a light brown hijab and silhouette. I put on some make and take a sling bag and my phone and go to the living area waiting for Raftar. but, the hulk from morning comes and stands in front of me. He still has this serious face. 

what went up his ass and died? 

" um where is Raftar?" I gulp at the nervousness at seeing this guy. 

" mam, sir asked me to pick you up . He told me to tell you that he would meet you directly at the party . and here is the entry pass for the party. "he hands me an invitation card which says mr and mrs Raftar Ali. I nod and follow the guy. I sit in the car and pull out my phone and take few selfies for time pass. 

           After nearly half-n-hour we pull up at some fancy Hotel. Its view is amazing . The lights . The people around. I follow the guard who leads the ways and stops at a set of double doors. 

" mam, you need to walk in .Guards are not allowed here mam. " he says and leaves. he doesn't even let me utter another word. 

I take a deep breath nad open the double door. which leads to an hall way . on the other end I see few people opening another double set of door. I put my chin high and walk forward with confidence. I reach the double doors and am about to pass when a guy stops me. 

" excuse me" I turn towards him. 

" yes?" I say meakly. Why is this guy stopping me?

" you are not allowed inside " He utters rudely . oh, why? then I remember the invitation card. I mentally slap myself. 

" oh, I have the invitation card. " i say and pull out the card from my purse. " here" I had over the card to him. 

    He take the card from me . He raises and eyebrow. 

" how did you get this card ? " he says with a scowl . 

" what do you mean how did I get this card?"Now im irritated. what is his problem?

" my husband Raftar Ali gave it to me. " I say with annoyance. 

But that mutt starts laughing. " oh women, many want to be THE RAFTAR ALI's wife. I don't know how you got this pass. " he says and looks down at my dress. I look down at my dress too. ITs not that bad. then he sees my hijab. WHAT the hell on earth is his problem?

" you are not allowed. move aside you are blocking others way. " he says and gets hold of my arm nad drags me aside. 

    A couple who scream 'rich. yo here i'm stinking of money ' pass my be . The manager who has a batch on his jacket smiles at them and opens the door wishing them. 

" what the hell , you dint even ask them a pass. " I say annoyed.

" I told you . this place is not for people like you now scram. " 

    I'm just about to give him a snarky comment when a voice stops me. 

" this women is with me" Raftar comes and stand beside me. The manager gives him a broad smile and opens the door for us. Raftar ties to put a hand on my hip but I swat his hand away. I pass ignoring him and scowl at the manager. 

hello, guys. I know I took a long infact a very long break ... im so sorry. ill try to give a quick update.

so um this chapter may not be that much of a fun but I promise next chapter is gonna be hell of a fun .... this dinner night  wont turn out boring . ITs khushbu we are talking about after all. khushbu without fun. ah-hun not happening. hold your breath for the next chap. 

like and comment. your comments make me smile eeeeeee :D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.9K 91 36
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍...
59.8K 3.4K 57
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
13K 696 9
"Murtasim believe me", Meerab requested with tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes tight when Murtasim came close to her, she shivered looking into...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...