The Saiyan Bond

By vegetasgurl

After Chichi passes away, she leaves Goku in a distressed and almost completely empty state. When Vegeta leav... More

Issues
Nervous
Feelings
The visit
Confrontation
How Do You Love Me?
Love Me
Adjust
Goodmorning
Baby Steps
Its not a Rest Day
Teasing
Caved
Explanations are hard to come by
I had no idea
I Had No Idea pt. 2
Authors note
Sore
The Prince and the Low Class
Sparring
Contemplation
The half bloods
Saiyan pregnancy
Abban the heartless
The Battle of consequence
When all is said and done
Trying
Im Scared sometimes
The Waiting Game
Premonitions
What was it?
Get Together
A Visitor
Sunrise
How is it Possible?
He is
Promising Kisses
Second Chances
Restless
Don't Think Such Things
Waking up is more enjoyable with you
Surprise surprise
Its only Natural
On our own?
The next step
Rejuvenated
Psychic
As you wish
Nightmares
How did I do this?
Until we return
Stressfulno?
Faint Memories
What to do....
What to do pt2
Get used to it
Journey
Yardrat
Its time!!!!!
Journey back
Meanwhile
Arrival
Baby stuff
Gine's visit
Im so sorry!
Juniors visit
Authors note
Mondays.....
Hello? Anyone home?
When will it end?
Papa?
Hopefully its all better now?
Check up
Family reunion
Against the wall
Dangerous?
Tired
Hmm
The argument
How to fix things
Back again
Breathe me in
Omg camping
ITS OVER 9000!!!!
Been a while hasnt it?
Morning gorgeous
Premature baby
I found an awesome doujinshi
Dreams...again?
Shopping....saiyan?
Alex
Sleep
Help?
Soooooo:
Descent
Break
Althea
Ideals
Dont fucking touch my mate
You cant teach an old dog new tricks
Althea part 2
Eat your words
Super saiyan
I missed you
Tired
Sparring?
There is a SHUTTLE
Moooooar
The tournament
Shit-its mating season
Taste yourself
Toys are riské
Glitches
Sorry not sorry
Back on earth....
Sex is good no?
Tournament
Holy fuck
BEERUS SAMA?!
SSJ-GOD
Lets enjoy the tournament first
Back on earth
Squad?
Mating season still
Whis
Whis part 2
Chances
Im back!
Bulma
Bulma pt.2
Kids
Bottom
Love
DBZ AWARDS
Hmm
Gripped
Vine
Oh yah!
Life Out
Comiccon
Training?
Discussion
The sparring begins
Yamchas' Day
Thank You
Mornings on Other World
Full blown adult
Heat
Authors note
Second authors note
Cope and search
Author again
Vol...tron?
Revealed
Hey guys!!
Paragasu's Revenge
The Choices We Make
Author
Splash
Untitled Part 162
Hiatus
A moment of silence
Welcome
Gohan's Return
Update!

You what?!

536 27 9
By vegetasgurl

Goku pov
My head feels heavy lately and I don't understand why. Three days ago I felt a large amount of energy drop but I didn't really have time to think about it because i was immediately interrupted by Gine in the thought process. But now I'm starting to worry.
Something doesn't seem right amongst the forest nearby and I think Vegeta is sending it too.
We have only just woken up when I feel my breath hitch in the sunlight, someone is dying.
"Vegeta!" I sit up quickly to shake him awake and he looks at me with an angry glare.
"What?"
"Someone's in trouble! I can feel it!"
He loses the attitude and grabs my shoulders.
"Who?!"
"I-I don't know. It's really weak now. We need to find it. It's someone familiar I think"
He nods and we run out of bed to thrust our clothes on and I grab his hand pulling him out the door to hover in the sky over the trees.
"I-I feel it this way kaka!" He points east and I nod, following him towards the new houses and my heart pumps quickly.
Is it...?
"GOTEN!" Vegeta screeches and we fly above the little yellow house, then quickly zoom down.
His power his just barely a ten now and I know for a fact that isn't healthy.
"I don't sense Okaru!" Vegeta yells and I knock the door down running up the stairs to the bedroom and the door swings open.
He's on the bed.
His little hand reaches up, teetering and a frail voice crackles through the air.
"Oka-is that-you...?" My head spins and I run up to catch his limp hand and Vegeta screams in a panic.
"OH MY GOE HE IS BLEEDING EVERYWHERE!"
My heart hurts and Gotens soft eyes look into mine, a weak smile playing across his lips.
"D-dad, you-you're not-Okar-" his voice sinks and his eyes start to close slowly.
"No no no no!" I grab him into the air and Vegeta grabs a blanket to swaddle my son as we zoom out and I grasp Vegetas hand and instant transmission us into Bulmas only to collapse on the floor.
"FUCK!" I screech seeing that I land on Gotens weak little body.
Vegeta scrambles next to me to grab the boy and run him upstairs into the infirmary apartment and I scream out for Bulma who walks in sleepily but immediately wakes up when she sees the blood on my shirt.
"What the hell happened?!"
"No time! Get upstairs comeon!" I pull her with me as she continues to ask frantic questions but she goes silent when she sees Vegeta sobbing over my sons pale frame.
"What-what happened to my Goten?" He asks, his voice quivering and I shiver. I have never seen him so fatherly over my own children and I start to feel the tears hit me too.
(Oh my god I'm seriously crying. You guys made me do this and now I'm crying over my baby Goten stop)
Bulma runs up, shoving on gloves and checks his pulse.
"It's weak but he can make it. You have to help me. Vegeta get the IV fluid. Goku get a pillow and scissors." I nod and she works on her own as we help along side panicking every few seconds at my sons loss of conciousness.
I stand  back after a while and pull Vegeta to my chest and he grips my shirt tightly, hiding his face. I do my best not to shake but my trembling hands are so noticeable as I try to run my hands through his hair and hold him tightly to me. After hours of waiting, I hear a quiet sob from across the room and Vegeta and I look up to see Goten, his hands on his face and his shoulders shaking, face wet.
"G-Goten?"
He flinches and opens his hands to see us and he smiles, but it quickly fades into another son and I look at Vegeta worriedly who returns the expression.
"Goten, can you tell me what happened?" Vegeta asks, petting Gotens hair softly.
His eyes slowly move to meet my mates motherly eyes and he shuts his eye lids tightly, grasping Vegetas hand.
"I-I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"
I take his other hand and clench it comfortingly.
"For what, son?"
"I don't-I didn't want it-I was scared I just didn't want it- I-"
"He had me abort the baby." Bulmas voice pierces the air and Goten sobs louder, his face pushing itself into Vegetas open palm.
I notice Vegeta tense against the boys touch but he lets him cry anyways. I feel an icy sting through my back however and look over st Bulma.
"Abort? You what?"
"Goten forced me to get rid of the baby. He was pregnant."
My eye twitches and I look down at Goten who continues to sniffle and sob.
"Where is Okaru?"
Bulma shrugs and steps away, back into the hall.
Goten chokes on his cries and Vegeta removes his hand.
"What you have done, Goten, is something punishable of death on our home planet. Do you know that?"
"I-I didn't until Okaru told me I-"
"Why did you abort it?"
"I was scared I-I didn't want a baby-I don't want one yet!"
I grip his little hand tighter and he grimaces so I loosen.
His eyes wander meekly to mine and I get my teeth.
"Where is Okaru?"
"Did Okaru bite your wrist?" Vegeta asks. My brow furrows, unsure what that means but Goten nods yes.
"So he is wandering then. You have hurt your mate Goten. You need to do something to prove that you deserve to gain him back. Though I don't know what you can do in this situation."
Goten sighs and let's out another cry of fear and his lip trembles.
"Help me! Please!"
Vegeta closes his eyes with a deep breath and nods.
"I have a suggestion." My voice cracks but I ignore it.
"How about you wish for the baby back. We still have two wishes left over. Why not ask to be re-fertilized and for it to be the same one that was in you before. Ask to return it's soul."
Goten shivers and his eyes meet mine, and it's the first time I have ever seen such fear in them.
"Dad I-I really am scared to have a baby."
I bend down and grab his shoulders gently.
"Goten listen to me. Vegeta and I were scared too. But you know what, we are happy to have our two little babies at home. You are an adult now and you have to remember that you are given a special gift of who you are. You always take good care of my girl when I give her to you and you have always enjoyed little babies. I am saying this because I know you can do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.9K 22
Cover by @viva_la_charlie! This is for you Zen!~ Thanks for the inspiration along with everyone else! After Vegeta and Bulma break up, Vegeta finds h...
27.8K 772 24
Vegeta and Bulma's marriage is falling apart. It has been since Bulma's birthday party. Goku and ChiChi's marriage has never really been a marriage...
21.5K 525 17
What if Bulma and Vegeta met when they were teenagers? How will their developing romance change the story that we're all so familiar with? -Takes pl...
117K 2.2K 28
Yaoi love story.. Pairing: Goten x Trunks Goku x Vegita Gohan x Mirai Trunks Hope you enjoy reading.. Peace ✌✌