Friend Me Not!

By threeCQC

Three girls from three different backgrounds get lost on a school field trip. They all have one backpack, and... More

Amanda
Hope
Elizabeth
I Wouldn't Do That If I Were You!
A Day of Dread
Let the Pranks Begin!
The New or Unusual
Lost
The Encounter
Secret Sneeks
The Home Incident
Problems
The Horror
Trees and Food
To The Mountains!
Footsteps
Pond Paradise
Trust?
Angel or phsyco?
The Unexpected Haircut
The Hanging Threat
The Escape?
Update!!
Lock Down
MAJOR Announcement
Will We Ever Escape?
The Plan
The Plant
The Strangers
Katlyn returns
The End...
Hope: Epilogue
Elizabeth: Epilogue

Katlyn

48 13 0
By threeCQC

Katlyn's POV

I had been here in the forest for years, I stopped counting after 4. My family took me on a hike a couple of years ago. It was my birthday and I LOVE the forest! So, my family started getting tired after 2 hours and hungry but I was not and they wanted to turn back. I told them NO! This is my birthday and I decide when we go back. Especially since I am the only child! But then my mom says "Not for long honey, I am pregnant and its a girl!" 

"What the heck I don't want a sister!"  I turned and saw a bush "Well.... you know maybe I do... Mom, you said you were hungry right?

" Yes, sweetheart!" 

"Here's some delicious berries..." My mother ate them... 10 minutes later it was just my dad and I! For some reason my dad was yelling and crying at the same time, I don't understand why though. I mean it's not like I did anything wrong! My dad said he would never forgive me! Also, he said he would never find someone to replace our mother. Yet, 2 weeks from that he was married and was moving far away! He literally left me in the dust with his car. People think they left me because I was missing for so long but I knew better! I had made friends in the forest their names are Annie and Buck! Annie was a blackish-brown wolf and Buck was a white-tailed deer! (Don't tell Buck but Annie is my favorite but don't tell Annie cause she is a blabber mouth) Their really great listeners but they don't talk very much. All well I know they will always be there for me!

👌Thank you so much for reading our story! I hope you like the new character Katlyn, is she weird or crazy, keep reading to find out. Plus comment and vote.👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 11.4K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
8.3K 1.3K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...
5.8K 407 9
[A WATTPAD FEATURED COLLECTION] A collection of short stories. . . . . . Featured on Wattpad Short Story, Boxed Sets [12/05/2019] Multi-time Award Wi...