The Popular Girl

By stephpanda

Looking at him from across the cafeteria my heart just stops. He bites his lower lip slightly as he reads the... More

The Nerd and the Popular Girl
Chapter 2
CHARACTERS
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (yay!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
BASICALLY JUST CUTE SHIT
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
SURPRISE

Chapter 44

23.3K 800 189
By stephpanda

Jacks team snickered behind us. They had a lot of athletic people, but I'm a dancer if they think that dancing doesn't take an athlete, then they need to get some fucking education-

"Hey Ashley I'm pretty sure for this competition you're going to have to do more then just sit on your ass and pick the pretty little flowers." Charlie and Ethan laughed. "Gonna have to get your lazy ass up sweetheart."

Ashley growls behind me.. Oh no.

I know Ethan and Charlie don't really mean any harm. But Ashley doesn't know that, and she's very short tempered... They got themselves into this mess.

She got up and ran after them charging full force. She is the predator and they are her prey. I had to stop her from attacking them. I don't have any fucking bail money.

I grab her and held her tightly. She struggles against my grip.

"YEAH HOLD ME BACK LIZ HOLD MY ASS BACK CUZ IM BOUT TO BEAT THE SH-"

"Ashley!" I grab her arm and pull her back. I glare at her, telling her mentally to calm down. I patted her back softly.

She crosses her arms and glares at Ethan, he was frozen in fear. She smirks and takes a step forward. "I know where you both live..."

They glance at each other, "yes be afraid.. be very afraid." She said gritting her teeth.

I walk over to jacks full team. Jack crosses his arms. I smirk.

"You ready to lose sister?" Jack laughs, I glance at Aiden behind him. Poor dude was staring at the ground helpless. He looks up and smiles.

NO HES THE ENEMY. WE MUST WIN THIS YEAR!

I frown. That's right I'm going to win this year. I took a step forward, Jack taking a step back.

"If you think you're going to beat me.. Then you're terribly mistaken brother."

He glances behind me to my team and smiles, "let the games begin.."

---

"Come on Hayley! Eat that pie girl!" Ashley and I scream. One of our teammates Hayley was currently trying to finish all 5 pies before Ethan. My whole team cheered her on. The first battle in this war.

She ran to the third pie and smashed her face down. I busted out into fits out laughter. I love this shit. I cheered her on and she got move confident.

Ethan ran to his fourth pie and he smashed his face down as well.

"COME ON HAYLEY EAT THAT PIE GIRL. EAT THAT SHIT!" I yelled. Ok I get a little competitive.

Hayley ran to her fourth pie just as Ethan finished his. I frowned. No! He's in the lead, I saw him run over to the other table. Then suddenly his body falls to the ground and he groans.

"Did he just trip?" Tyler asks behind me. I look up and smile.

Ethan gets up groaning. "Ah shit. My ass hurts!" He yells.

"HIS ASS TRIPPED. COME ON HAYLEY!" The cheers begin again stronger then ever. Jack and his team holler non stop at Ethan.

Hayley runs to her fifth pie, though Ethan beats her to it. He finishes and runs to grab the flag.

Jacks team erupts into screams. They sound like they're dying. No joke. I roll my eyes, "it's ok guys it's only round one we still can win this!" My team cheers and I smile.

We are going to win this.

I pull Hayley into a hug and smile at her. "It's ok hayley you did everything you could. You were awesome out there. Kicked some real ass girl." She smiled as she wiped off the cream from her face.

"Thanks Liz." She raised her red cup filled with punch (and possibly alcohol but don't tell my mom) and yelled loudly. "Let's go team lizzy!"

"LETS GO" my team cheered. I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

Between every round there is a 20 minute break so that your team can discuss who will be in the next round and eat, drink, go pee. You get the idea.

I sat in a chair and looked at the table before me. There was the third round letter. I reached out and grabbed it, I opened it slowly and read it aloud.

SECOND ROUND: pick four teammates that will compete in a game of basketball.

I smiled, I know exactly who to choose..

I walked over to Andy, Oliver, Scott, and Liam. I made my way through the the little crowd and finally reached them. They were eating slices of pizza and chatting together.

"Listen here boys I have y'all assigned for the next round." They had all their attention on me immediately.

"What are we doing captain?" Liam asked.

I smiled, "because of there being a basketball court in this park. The next round is you guessed it basketball and I need you four to beat your basketball captain, Ethan. Are y'all up for it?"

They all smirked. "We're going to kick their asses." Andy said. He chugged his punch and they all hollered. Yep they're pumped for sure.

I saw Jack quietly talking to Aiden and Ethan. They nodded their heads and then the bell suddenly rang.. Getting everyone's attention that the second round has begun.

Andy, Scott, Liam and Oliver all made there way to the court with Ethan, Charlie, Kyle and Cory from jacks team.

I raised a brow, "I see the athletic mr. Jack rivers isn't going to play a friendly game of basketball." I said walking over to jacks side.

He smiled, "you know the rules sister." He handed me a piece of paper with all the ten rules printed out.

Spring Games Rules

1. Do not harm other players in any way.

2. Make sure to play fairly and no cheating or that is an automatic disqualification.

3. You can not bring help from others outside of the game.

4. There is no switching teams. You hate that bitch on your team? Well too bad boo boo.

5. Don't eat all the pizza..

6. Once you have assigned a player to a round then they can not participate in another one.

7. You must include all the members in your team in a round. We have made it so that in the end there should have been 15 participants so it is all fair.

8. Do not touch the equipment or things that are set up for a round.

9. Do not call 911 (jimmy I'm fucking serious don't do it)

10. If there are police and they catch us with alcohol.. Run.

Thanks! And have fun! 

I shoved the paper back to Jack. "I know all the rules I created half of them." I yelled. He just smiled and folded up the paper.

"Well then if I don't participate in this round then that means that I'll just have to do another one. So what if I don't want to do basketball.."

I glared at him "you love basketball.. What round are you dying to be in? What do you have planned Jack?" I said he just smiled and sighed.

"We shall see." And with that he walks away cheering for his team. I race back to my side of the park and gather up my teammates to go to the court. We walk there cheering and getting many stares from people at the park. Some smile and clap along.

We walk into the court and sit on the small benches in the back. One side with jacks team the other with mine. The eight boys meet each other on the court. A basketball is thrown in their direction and Andy catches it. We all wait patiently while they get everything situated. Then a whistle is blown and the second round begins..

---

"We won the game, yes, we won the game! The other team lost, and we're to blame! We played hard, and we played to win, and we can't wait to play your team again!" Ashley and I screamed.

"Could y'all both cut that out. It's really annoying and I know you got it from the Internet.." Jack growls. He's just grumpy because he lost against my team.

I face towards Ashley, "ashley made it up for your information!" I screamed back. Ashley tugged my arm.

"Na I did get that shit from the Internet.." She whispered lowly. I stared at her.

".. We won anyways so who cares come on Ashley." I grab her arm and pull her close. I walk away from Jack and then tug Ashley closer. "Ash! I thought you made that cheer up!?" I whispered.

She shrugged, "I couldn't come up with anything!"

I just laughed and grabbed some nachos while someone blasted some music.

It was a pretty close game but we still got the win. I laugh as I skip my way over to the other side of the park. I jump onto Ashley's back as she eats her chips. She mumbles a few words and I roll my eyes. She just came for the food.

I go over to our table and open up the third letter.

THIRD ROUND: pick five teammates who will be playing a game of volleyball.

"Hey guys! The next round is volleyball!" My team faces me and they immediately start chattering. I walk over and have a discussion with them.

"Who are you going to send out there captain?" Hayley says. I smirk and glance at Emma.

"Emma, Jess, Claire, Cleo, and Jill.." They all turn their heads. "How would y'all like to play a game of volleyball?"

Emma, captain of the varsity volleyball team smirks. "Game on."

This should be good.

---

A/n I'm currently at school. Aka hell. (High school sucks ass btw) Everyone is annoying me so badly, like please leave me alone. If I could write this story all day, trust me I would.

Update: this one girl asked me to open her water bottle and I was like ok let me be nice. So I did but then the fucking water got all over me.. This is why I don't do kind shit for people. It backfires!

Update: boys suck. I want Aiden. :'(

Update: I'm home. FINALLY

Next chapter will be soon.
Vote and comment. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 152K 38
[ C O M P L E T E D ] With one final breath, I raise my hand up and slap him across the cheek. I would've bitch slapped him but I only m...
24.2M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...
1.1M 17.4K 177
NCT imagines coming up!
1.1M 36.2K 32
[C O M P L E T E D] crooked grins, sly hands, and one dangerous voice "Corbin Foxx. 18 years old. Spoiled snobby kid born with a silver spoon who thi...