Trouble

By Valerie3xx

I tried to run, but trouble awaited me on every corner. © 2013 by Valerie3xx. All Rights Reserved. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm sorry.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Note
An unexpected hello.

Chapter 9

2.5K 49 4
By Valerie3xx

Hey my lovelies, I'm honestly so happy that I'm updating! I tought that I wouldn't be able to update until I come back home but gladly I did. I'm really sorry for the long wait and also for the mistakes that will be in this chapter but while I'm here I need to write this all in a rush so yeah. 

Also I wanted to tell you that the next chapter will be like the part 2 of this one.

Enjooooooy

"Give it back!" I yelled at Harry.

"Nah, it seems really yummy." He said pretending to lick my ice cream.

For the last few days that I've spent with Harry, I got to discover a new side of him. When I met him he was frightening and cold; but now that I got to know him a little bit better I discovered a sweet, funny, and playfull side of him.

"Harry, give me my food back." I pretended to be serious but failed.

The school had ended for the day and we were just hanging out outside since the weather was, surprisingly, amazing.

I finally had my ice cream back and hit Harry's arm playfully for stealing it.

"Finish your ice cream and let's go."

"Go where?" I asked curiously.

"We're going skateboarding ." He anwered puting his sunglasses on. He looked so good that I found myself staring at him. He smirked.

"You skate?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sometimes." He answered casually.

I've always found skaters hot.

"Thanks" I heard him say as we walked to his car.

"Thanks for what?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Well, you just said that I'm hot." He chucked.

"I said that out loud ?" My eyes widened.

"Yup." He cheekily winked. This boy was pretty confient, I must say.

"I was obviously joking." I smirked, even though both of us knew that I was lying.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds. "Oh really?" Suddenly he grabbed my hips, slamming me against the side of his car, pressing his body to mine. His lips found their way to my neck, planting a couple of wet kisses.

"So you're saying that I'm not hot?" He mumbled against my skin.

I decided to play hard. "Nop."

His tongue traced a wet line on my skin, making my grip on his hair tighten a moan being released from Harry's throat.

His lips left my neck as he backed away slightly. His large hands took hold of my small ones placing them under his shirt, on his muscular somach; my fingers automatically trailed his abs lines.

He slowly leaned in, our lips barely brushing when he abruptly backed away, a smirk never leaving his face.

"You don't want to kiss someone unattractive, do you?"

At that moment I gave up. I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him closer, our chests touching.

"I find you extremely hot." I whispered, very slowly

He hummed in response, clearly satisfied with my reaction.

I've never been so confident and, let's say playful around guys, but Harry made it easy somehow.

I tenderly bit on his earlobe before placing a soft kiss right under his ear and another one on his cheek.

"You smell good." He randomly said, sniffing on my hair.

I giggled at his comment and he opened the door for me helping me to get in, thanking him he closed the door jogging to the other side of the car.

The ride wasn't too long. We reached a skate park and surprisingly it was almost empty. I expected more people to be there since the weather was so nice.

Harry parked the car and smiled at me before getting out and taking two skateboards out of the trunk of the car; he handed me one and he headed to the park.

"Have you ever skated before?" He asked me.

"Yes, um..I have some friends that like to skate so they used to teach me" I said smiling, "but it was a long time ago and I've never been really good at it so..."

"I'll teach you" He smiled down at me and grabbed my hand.

I put my right foot on the skateboard and my left foot on the ground.

"Put your both feet on it, and held on me." 

I did as I was told, and grabbed him by his shoulders. He slowly started to walk and the skateboard started to move. 

"Like that" He mumbled.

After like an hour I could alredy skate by myself, not really fast though but I was proud of myself anyway.

"Try faster." Harry said and I jumped, not expecting him to talk.

"No, that's enough" I grabbed the skateboard in my hand and walking to one of the hills that was there sitting on it placing "my" skateboard near me.

I sat there watching the beautiful male as he kept skating, he was really good, I must admit.

As I watched him I noticed a group of guys watching him too. The weren't skating, just watching. When they approached I recognized a face. No, it couldn't be him. unfortunately my guesses were right, it was the guy from school.

I looked away and pretended that I haven't noticed them, mentally praying for them to go away.

Harry walked up to me, placing himself between my tights; for once our faces were at the same height because of the high hill that I was sitting on.

"Liked what you saw?" He asked with a smirk, obviously proud of himself.

"Mhmm, you were amazing." I pushed some of his curls out of his forehead.

"Hey Melissa." I tensed noticeably as I realized who was talking.

Why couldn't he just leave me alone. I thought that he understood that I wanted him to stay away from me, but it didn't seem to stop him. 

Harry turned around and looked at the boys who were now in front of us.

"Hello Harry." The same guy spoke and Harry just nodded, not looking really pleased by his presence.

"I never got to tell you my name, last time I held you in my arms you know" He laughed. I didn't find it funny at all tough; he didn't 'held me in his arms' he just catched me when I was falling I didn't understand the big deal of it but he did.

I didn't say anything do he continued.

"I'm Joe" He said stepping closer, Harry seemed to tense as Joe did so.

"Um, nice to meet you." I forced the words to come out of my mouth. Noticing that he extended his hand for me to shake I hesitantly took it. I was about to withdrew my touch but he tightened his grip. I looked at Harry who had furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

"You better watch out, I won't be always here to catch you if you fall." He said smirking.

"Don't worry, that's what I'm here for." Harry said harshly taking my hand out of Joe's hold.

"You can leave now" Harry snapped and Joe backed away a little.

"What if she wants me to stay?" Even though that he was smirking, it was noticeable that he feared Harry.

"I want you to leave" I finally spoke.

"Now." Harry's voice raised a little, it was clear that he was getting angry.

I stood up, now standing by Harry's side taking his hand in mine trying to calm him down.

Joe finally gave up and turned, walking away back to his friends.

"Whatever. She'll ask me to stay, soon." He said still facing away from us,

I squeezed Harry's hand to distract him from Joe's words. I let out a sigh of relief when Joe and his little gang finally left.

"Who the hell was that?" Harry turner back to me, letting go of my hand, his voice still loud.

"H-he's just from my P.E class." I answered.

"What was he talking about? When did he 'held you in his arms'? He asked angrily.

"It doesn't matter Harry, he's gone now."  I thought that the whole P.E story wasn't that important, but Harry had another opinion.

"Tell me." He stepped closer. His eyes seemed to soften a bit when I back away from him, frightened.

"W-we were playing basketball, a-and a girl accidentally pushed me and I almost fell but he managed to catch me. That's all." I told him looking down.

 Harry still looked angry, as if he was mad that Joe helped me because it was his job. 

"Harry." I built the courage in me to put my hand on his shoulder. He relazxed at my touch.

"I don't want to see him near you, ever again." He said frowning.

I understood that Harry didn't like him, I didn't either.

"I can't prohibe him to come near me, Harry."

"Well, I can!" He looked even more frustrated.

"Calm down." I said sternly "I don't like him either but I can't just prohibe him to come near me. Eventually he will understand that he is unwelcomed and leave." I tried to make a point.

"He won't!" He snapped, "The way he looks at you." He sounded like he was talking to himself. After those words it was like something in him exploded. He grabbed the skateboard, throwing it to the ground with enough strength to break it in two halfs.

I whimpered at the crash sound. "Harry please," I whispered.

He looked so distant and cold. 

"If I see him near you again, I will make him understand that he's unwelcomed."

"Harry-"

"That's final Melissa" He said stubbornly and walked away towards the car.

I sighed knowing that he meant it. Honestly, I was mad. Mad for him being so stubborn and even though that he was pissed and all there was no need in snapping at me, I did nothing wrong.

I grabed the skateboard that managed to survive Harry's outburst and followed him to the car.

Please leave comments saying what you think of it. The feedback is so important to me!

Also don't forget to vote and follow. Love you all, Vals. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
11.2K 294 41
Sometimes people deserve second chances. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS MY IDEAS)
345 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️
378K 8.6K 55
Hey, I'm Gianna Miller. My aunt is Lou Teasedale-mildly famous stylist for One Direction. She's the one who takes me in when my parents kick me out o...