Does It Ever Get Better? (On...

By Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Evan is a 13 year old girl trying to live in her shitty life, I mean between her 6 annoying older brothers an... More

Important!!!
Here Are Some Characters to Get You Started.
"School Is Hell!" - Chapter 1
"Worrying Words." - Chapter 2
"Bad Luck Down The Road." - Chapter 3
"Nice To See You Again." - Chapter 4
"Are You Kidding?!?!" - Chapter 5
"I'll Be The Shoulder You Cry On." - Chapter 6
"Brotherly Love." - Chapter 7
"Are You Worried Yet, Big Brother?" - Chapter 8
"Bullshit!" - Chapter 9
"Reflect And Let Go." - Chapter 10
"Fun At Home." - Chapter 11
"The Plan In Action, Yet Executed Poorly." - Chapter 12
"When All Else Fails, Do As You're Told." - Chapter 13
"A Girls Night Out." - Chapter 14
"Just A Mess." - Chapter 15
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 16 (part 1)
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 17 (part 2)
I Wanna Get Something Straight...
"Goodbye Anthony." - Chapter 18
"Time To Be Strong." - Chapter 19
"Not The Best Comeback." - Chapter 20
"Library's Aren't As Safe As They Are Quiet." - Chapter 21
"Running Away Causes More Problems In The Long Run." - Chapter 22
"Somewhat Saved By An Enemy." - Chapter 23
"School's Out." - Chapter 24
"Meet The Parents And Pray Things Go Smoothly." - Chapter 25
"Piercings Weren't The Best Idea." - Charter 26
"Vacations Aren't Always Fun..." - Chapter 27
Hello Darling. Just Checking In.
"Nightmare Or A Dream Come True?" - Chapter 28
"Old Friend's And New Love." - Chapter 29
"A Little Competition Never Hurt Anyone." - Chapter 30
"Don't Judge A Person By Their Reputation." - Chapter 31
"Make This Moment Last Forever." - Chapter 32
"Too Good To Be True." - Chapter 33
"Gamer Geeks In Love." - Chapter 34
"A Vegetarian Dinner With A Nice Side Of Lies." - Chapter 35
"A Little Magic." - Chapter 36
"Babysitters." - Chapter 37
"More Than Just A Broken Heart." - Chapter 38
"I'm In Trouble, Again. Big Trouble!" - Chapter 39
"Waiting For The Damn Truth." - Chapter 40
Mason Vincent's Poem...Not A Chapter
"Nineteen Going On Twenty." - Chapter 41
"Seth Is Next In Line." - Chapter 43
!!First Contest Ever!!
"Drake's Birthday Bash." - Chapter 44
"As Sweet As A Sweet Sixteen Can Get." - Chapter 45
HELP ME FOLLOWERS!
!!CONTEST WINNER!!
"Another Year Older." - Chapter 46
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
"Things May Be Getting Better." - Chapter 47
"Dyed Hair, Hair Cuts, and Sibling Bonding." - Chapter 48
"Don't Turn Down A Good Opportunity." - Chapter 49
"They're Back." - Chapter 50
"Standing Up For the Ones You Love." - Chapter 51
"When Lightning Strikes!" - Chapter 52
"Miss Us?" - Chapter 53
"Daddy's Home." - Chapter 54
Happy Halloween Mother Fuckers.
"Trick Or Treat, Blitch!" - Chapter 55
"Is It Gonna Be Me, Or Her?!" - Chapter 56
"Michael's Away So The Kids Will Play." - Chapter 57
"It All Comes To The Light One Way Or Another." - Chapter 58
"Some Things Really Need To Change." - Chapter 59
"You Pay For The Crime You Didn't Commit." - Chapter 60
"I'm Sorry, I Seemed To Have Forgotten Your Name." - Chapter 61

"Wouldn't Be An Epic Birthday Without A Surprise." - Chapter 42

372 6 0
By Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Jordan's p.o.v.

I woke up to soft lips kissing all up my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Gracie. "Morning, Sexy." I smiled down at her.

"Morning, Baby. Happy Birthday." She smiled and kissed up to my lips.

"Morning." I repeated and rubbed my head a bit. I then realized I was at her place. "I have such a headache." I whined. I also managed to forget it was my birthday. How? I don't know. I mean, mine is the day after Devon's and right before Seth's. We were all born a day and a year apart, except Michael and Evan. Evan was actually born a few years and a day later.

"Advil?" She asked. I nodded. "Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked and gave me two small red pills and a cup of water. I shook my head and took them. "Well, Prince Charming, I took you to a bar and Mr. I'm nineteen now, got drunk." She smiled. "And guess what happened next?"

"I don't know." I chuckled softly. "What happened?" I asked. My head hurt too much to think. The bars here allow eighteen-year-olds to drink.

"Let me give you a hint." A faint smirk pulled at her sweet, pink, pretty lips. She connected our lips and her hand was placed on my crotch. My eyes widened as she pulled away. I whined slightly at the loss of her lips. "Did you know, you're extremely horny when you get drunk?"

I bit my lip and tried my hardest to remember, but failed. "I-I didn't uhh... I didn't force you, or anything, right?"

She started laughing and snorted quietly. "No, no, no." She assured as she waved her hand. "You're horny as hell when you're drunk, but you're not a forceful guy." She giggled a bit more.

I nodded. "Good. I'd never forgive myself."

Gracie smiled at me. "It's okay." She said before she placed her hand on my crotch again and applied slight pressure.

I bit my lip again. "St-Stop..."

Her smile turned into a smirk. "Oh, come on." She taunted. I shook my head as she rubbed me more. "If I get you to moan can we?" She asked with a soft voice. I nodded. Honestly, I wanted to have sex so badly, but if she knew she could get me to moan, she'd see it as a chance to be more of the dominant one. We did wait about a week before having sex, which I didn't mind, but she seems to have a huge sex drive. I never knew that before. She rubbed a bit harder and faster, pulling at me every once in a while. I kept my bottom lip between my teeth as my head rolled back. She kissed my neck and sucked a few spots. Fuck! She's such a turn on. My pants got tighter and a moan escaped my lips. Fuck! She pulled away and smiled at me. "Yes!" She spoke with victory lacing her voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna do the work though. My head hurts." I whined.

*!SEXUAL CONTENT!*

"It is your birthday after all." Gracie said and smirked as she pulled down my pant and boxers, revealing my erection.

I leaned back on the bed with Gracie's help in shoving me down. She wrapped her lips around my member and started going down on me. "Ohh! Mmm-" Escaped my lips. She went faster on me and licked my tip. I moaned louder, "Fuck..."

She suddenly stopped and gave me a mischievous look. Before I could question it, she kept her eye contact with me, but my eyes lingered to her hands. She pulled her light blue shorts off to the side, revealing her purple lace panties. "Do you like my panties?" She asked.

I nodded my head rapidly. "Those are in the way though." I smirked.

She smirked more and then slid them over to the same side, this revealing her slightly swollen lips. She got on top of me and kissed my lips then kissed down my chest. I bit my lip trying not to moan again. As she attacked my neck, I reached over to her nightstand and opened the drawer to grab a condom. I ripped it open before sliding it on. She smiled and kissed my lips as she slid down onto my erection. She let out some soft noises and I could feel how wet she was which caused me to grunt softly. I gripped her thighs and watched her as she before moving up and down, riding me. Moans escaped our lips as we increased our speed and the roughness of it all. "God, you're so... fucking hot." I spoke between moans.

Gracie moaned a little louder with her hands clawing my chest slightly. Her moans were so soft. "You're so big..." She moaned and let her head fall back a bit. I swear nothing turns a guy on more than hearing about how big they are.

"You take me so well." I told her and gripped her thighs a bit more while my stomach tightened a bit.

"J-Jordan..." She moaned softly. Her voice was pure ecstasy.

I grunted a bit more, "Baby, you're so fucking pretty." I praised and thrusted up a bit, not able to get enough. The fact I could feel how wet she was through the condom and how it dripped down to my pelvis, made me roll my eyes back slightly.

"Ahh.. Mmm.." She moaned as she continued bouncing on me. Her nails dug in my chest, but only made the feelings more euphoric.

I was throbbing inside her at this point as I felt her walls clench around me. "You're so tight!" I growled a bit. My hands crawled to her hips and I pushed her down more. "Just like that.." I panted.

"F-Fuck!" She moaned louder. She kept her speed and let out an even louder moan as she came, dripping all over. She let her head fall for a moment while she panted. I thrusted up a bit more until the condom filled with my cum. Gracie let out a final moan as I picked her up and off of me. She then collapsed on top of me and into my chest. "Mmm.." She hummed as she kissed my lips. I let out a breathly chuckle once our lips were parted. I pulled a blanket over the both of us and kissed her forehead. I used bent my knee which allowed her to straddle my thigh and support her more. I could feel her panties and shorts were soaked which continued to drive me up a wall. She pressed her body close to mine. "Again?" She asked as she sat up more with an arm propped up on each side of my head.

I leaned up and pecked her lips. "No." I told her with a smile. She started pouting in response. "As much as I'd love to fuck you again, I can't." I told her.

She held my hands above my head. "Meanie." She pouted childishly before kissing my neck and soon leaving marks.

"Gracie." I whined out. "My brothers are gonna see this and tease me..."

She giggled softly "Then I'll tell their boy-toys and fuck-girls to do the same to them." Gracie purred against my neck. Fuck... She's such a turn-on.

Ring, Ring, Ring, Rin-

Saved by the bell. Gracie pouted and got off me. I answered the phone as I watched her get dressed. She had changed into dark blue jeans shorts and a plain light purple t-shirt. The phone call bored me, but watching Gracie did amuse me. Blah, blah, blah- I hung up my phone, not caring much more about what Todd was babbling about. All he had to say was come home for presents, not continue with shit I don't care about. I got up and dressed in beige cargo shorts and a light blue tank top. We then left to the front door, putting on our shoes. Mine being my beaten-up converse and hers being her black sandals, exposing her blue painted toenails. We headed out and headed down the road a bit to my house.

Gracie and I walked in after I opened the door. It's so dark I thought as I noticed not a light was on. The only light was from outside which tried its hardest to peak through the black out curtains. I held Gracie's hand as I walked into the living room. Before I could turn the light on, someone had beat me to it and I was being sprayed with pink, blue, green, and purple string. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" All my siblings screamed. I was actually shocked. I could have seen this coming, but I didn't expect it.

I removed the puffy string from my face and smiled. "Why the silly string? You know I hate it."

"Yeah, it's 'cause you hate it." Seth chuckled. I rolled my eyes and continued pulling the string off of me and Gracie.

Michael had his arms open, indicating that he wanted a hug. I walked over to him and hugged him. He kept his arms around me for a moment and his grip tightened when i tried to pull from the embrace. "Hey, look at that. You can't run away now." He said and his grip on me got even tighter as I tried squirming out of his grip, but held me to his chest. Michael then walked me over to the arm of the couch and bent me over it. "Who wants first?"

"I do!" Devon said.

"No! He'll hit harder as payback for yesterday!" I screeched and squirmed, but Michael kept holding me. All it took was his hand pressed firmly against my back, between my shoulder blades to keep me in place. I hate how strong he is. Then again, he always keeps his body in perfect shape.

Devon smiled at me, "Paybacks a bitch." He then went behind me. Five harsh smacks landed to my ass.

I pouted and waited for the next spanking. Five more and Seth smirked when he finished. "Just be ready for tomorrow! I'll get you way worse and if you try to run, I'll find you and spank you a thousand times harder-"

Five more cutting my speech off. "Keep it short, Dumbass." Drake spoke.

Todd and I instantly connected eyes, I sent him a warning look. "I-I- I don't want to..."

Michael sighed and continued to hold me down. "Go ahead." Todd nodded slowly and walked behind me and he started. Kid hits hard. Another five quickly followed from Evan who was pleased. Little did she know, her ass would be in worse condition come her birthday later in the week.

"My turn." Benny smiled. He walked behind me and down went his five hard smacks. I bit my lip. My eyes welled with tears. These swats aren't supposed to hurt, but seeing as it slowly becomes payback throughout the week, it increasingly gets painful. I saw Gracie get up she pecked my lips and breathed in my ear before she did her damage, which was more sexual than anything, making it a nice relief.

I bit my lip and Michael pulled me over his lap. "Fuck. Please!"

One harsh one across my ass for, "Swearing!" Followed by four more.

"Fine! Can I be done now!" I asked harshly. Michael let me up and my ass was on fire. I turned to look at my other siblings as I held my ass and glared.

Gracie wrapped her arms around my waist as Michael placed a pillow on the sofa. "Presents!" Gracie giggled.

I sat down on a pillow and Drake was the first one to hand me a present. It was a big blue box. I opened it and inside contained a dark blue Xbox controller and Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. "Thanks, Drake." I smiled.

Todd gave me a shiny blue-wrapped gift. I opened it and I didn't want to, but smiled anyway. It was the newest Halestorm album, Into The Wild Life. I have the biggest crush on Lzzy Hale. I can't believe I did it, but I got up and hugged Todd. "Thank you!"

"I know how much you love her." Todd said and pulled away.

Gracie raised an eyebrow at me. "I'll deal with you later." I rolled my eyes at her in response before sitting back down, next to my glaring girlfriend.

Devon nudged his head and held his hand out. I held mine out and he slipped me some cash, "It's the cash I owe you, so instead of spending it, Happy Birthday." He chuckled. Not much of a gift, but I'll take it.

I smiled at him before thanking him. There was a good $180 and I slipped it into my back pocket. Before I could sit back down, I froze as I watched Seth drag a huge box into the room. "Fuck-"

A smack landed on my ass. "Swearing~" Michael sang as he leaned back in his seat.

I was quick to sit back down and then open the green-wrapped box. It was a new guitar. A Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Standard Blue Royale Electric Guitar. "Damn!" Was all I could say.

Seth smiled at my reaction, which was my mouth hung open. "You like?"

"I love it!" I grinned.

All I wanted to do was open this bad boy up, but Michael spoke, "My turn!" Michael announced. He gave me a baby blue card and I opened it. A small-ish rectangular plastic-thing slipped out of the card. I disregarded the actual card and picked up the smaller card. "You got my license back?!" I asked in an almost ecstatic tone.

"Mhm." Michael grinned and then continued with, "I expect you to drive safer and be more responsible?" He spoke in a questioning tone. I nodded and then finished reading the card.

"I wanna do mine!" Gracie spoke and was quick to sit on my lap. She smiled at me before wrapping something around my neck.

It was a necklace. It had a shark tooth on it and a small key next to it. "What does the key go to?" I asked. Now I can retire my old shark tooth necklace.

Gracie pulled out the necklace that was hidden behind her shirt which had a heart with a keyhole. She kissed my cheek. "You stole my heart and locked it up." I heard my brothers coo. Assholes.

"My turn!" Evan spoke quickly. "Mine is special and you'll love me for it~!" Evan trailed on as she got up and went into the kitchen. When she walked back in, she was accompanied by a tall guy about my height and he was dark-skinned. He was holding a bunch of balloons- No fucking way!

"KENNY!" I yelled. He put the balloons aside and held his arms out. I ran into his arms and I held him tightly as he held me. "Evan, how?" I asked after pulling away a bit.

"I have my ways." Evan smiled. I stayed in his embrace, relaxing to his touch.

"I missed you." Kenny said.

"I missed you so fucking much." I smiled.

Later on, we had cake and I spent the rest of the day with Kenny and when Gracie left, shit happened. Shit I prefer not to talk about so soon. Despite what had happened, I was going to miss Kenny. He only stopped by for the day.

 ❤❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Guess who?

I'm gonna keep this as short as possible,
First, Kenny is Jordan's old friend and very old boyfriend, Kenny went away for a while, cause his dad hated him for being gay. And yeah.

Two, I'm sorry this is taking forever, honestly, I am. I'm trying.

Third, send IDEAS, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, SHARE, you know the dumb shit.

Till next time fair wins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.1K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
28.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
289K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...