Precious 2

By DontActBhad

*Sequel To Precious* Recently named Down For You It's been six years since Gold has gone to jail and things... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Very Important, Must Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 P.1
Chapter 23 P.2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Or Nahh?
Epilogue
open for a surprise xoxo

The End.

2.4K 55 14
By DontActBhad

 Rant time!!!

I'm just tired of this story and I know y'all are too. This is the story that got me here but I started losing the interest since I don't get the feedback I should get.. 

In conclusion; I don't think I'll be continuing this story because I put so much passion and time to each chapter and try to impress y'all and shit and get nothing out of it tbh. Comments are low votes are low etc etc. If there's something that you don't like about my story message me or comment, constructive criticism so you can help me improve and make the story more enjoyable for you. 

I feel like basically the nearly two years I put in this was just a waste of time where I could be doing other things that could benefit my life even more but thank you for the people that followed me through the beginning like one of my first supporters was ChinaChinaChina.

I hope to make different stories and all that y'all will hopefully read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 955 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
2K 169 5
In the glittering allure of Miami, Siyana's life takes an unexpected turn when she discovers a multimillion-dollar trust fund left by her deceased pa...
Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...