Markiplier X Reader X Darkipl...

By Scooby_shona

This story is about you and markiplier and darkiplier -COMPLETE?- More

How it all began
Just an average day
Hair dressers
What did you say?
Nightmares
Shadows
Confronted
Pretending
Go away
AU UPDATE
Coffee girls
Fangirls
New friends?
Pizza?
Antisepticeye
DELAY REASON (AU)
Powers!?
Calling jack
A visitor
-Taggin boops- (AU)
Wilford Warfstache
Perv
Not again
prisoner
Not you again
Dinner with Darkiplier
Mark?
Never ending corridoors
Free at last
This isnt L.A
I missed you
Back to normal (not really)
Sleep over
What do i say?
knock knock
Jackaboy
Goodbye Matt and Ryan
Headaches?
what's happening?
It all makes sense
Collection
Anti's impersonation
This is all new
This is bad
A party in hell
Its almost over
I want this to end
The darkness
The void
Hospital
What happened?
Waiting
The Runaway
Take me down 6ft under
My Queen
Knock knock
Meeting
Life awaits (End?)
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Do you really want to know?

2.3K 60 14
By Scooby_shona

"I'm fine babe" you say to him as you give him a little reassuring kiss "what happened?" He asks still concerned "i just had a nightmare thats all" "well what was it about?" Mark shuffles up closer to you "do you really want to know?" Mark nods "it was about that darkiplier comment this morning i dreamed that i was in a dark room and what i considered to be you was walking towards me but then i noticed your eyes were red, you grabbed my neck and kissed me....but it wasn't you, it was him" Mark looks worried for a moment before saying "don't worry (y/n) it was just a dream go back to sleep and if ya want we can push the beds together and ill make sure you dont have any more nightmares" you smile as you stand up and push your bed to the centre of the room, Mark pushes his bed next to your's as you lay down next to him, you close your eyes but just as you were about to fall asleep you hear Mark whisper to himself "i cant let him hurt (y/n) i have to keep her safe, he could kill anyone he wanted to, i have to keep my friends and my girlfriend safe from him" you pretend like you didn't hear anything as you fall asleep and dream a better dream.

Sorry i haven't posted in a while ive been super busy with school its hard work but i love seeing my friends. Ill post again tommorrow if possible so ill see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 3 21
ADOPTED BY SEPTIISHU AND AMYPLIER Claire is your Average 7th Grader. Minus the fact that she was adopted by Jacksepticeye and Wiishu. Everything seem...
218 1 34
This is an original story about Septipler. DISCLAIMER no hate on anyone in this story and not based on real events (Obviously) I'm a hardcore shipper...
71.9K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
4.2K 95 12
FINISHED! This is quite an old book, I keep it on here because it gives me confidence and I like looking back on my old work. Please don't expect an...