Black Heart (GirlxGirl, lesbi...

By SanEmLexRiss14

Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like y... More

Black Heart[gxg]
Katherine...
She's Annoying
Art Project
Why Do I?
It's Just Life
What Happened?
'My' Gorgeous Joyful Annoying Girl?
What If's?
Alone
She's totally different
You Don't know me,
Don't touch me!
So much for knowing me,huh.
Just because I can't
Honey
They'll come home?
Lexi
Well, I better convince you then
Blush
I'll just push you away
Pinky
Wrestling
Scared
Bitchy
My parents, Jesse and......
I won't
Bitch To Bitch
Back Off
Bitchy Itchy Gross Girl
She can't be serious, right?
We're Friends
But I Did
Boracay
We?
Glare
Cute Guy
Dinner with the parents
Soccer
Rumours
Like-like
Scrap Book
Moved out
Personal Assistant
Hot
Here we go
Sweet
What a surprise
In denial?
Drunk
First Kiss
Admit your feelings
Speechless
Your heart wasn't that numb
Unexpected
I do
When
So....
Epilogue....not? :P
The Proposing
Jesse and Brooke
First Time
John and Mary
Jesse's anniversary
Jesse's anniversary(2)
Family Night(Epilogue:Real Ending)

What is she doing with me?

28.7K 716 13
By SanEmLexRiss14

I parked the car then got out.

"You coming or not?" I asked Kath who was still in the car looking shock but still cute. Okay, this isn't really normal. I don't ever call people that they're pretty or handsome, not even in mind. But Kath....What is she doing with me?

I snapped out of my thought as I hears the car door closed, then saw Kath in front of me then she hugged me.

"Thanks for bringing me in your home." She said.

Well, I'm used to it. The hugging thing. But that doesn't mean that I don't feels this tingle thing as she does that.

"Oh, okay, come on." I said as I pull away.

Then she link our pinky, which she always does and got me complaining but she won't just stop. So I stopped doing it so.

We both entered the house and was greeted by Maria. Well she wasn't just the only one that serve us, I just want her greeting me when coming home.

"Good late afternoon, Jo. You got a friend over." Maria said to us and smiling at Kath but she looked likes a little bit shock. I never really invited a friend here before couz I don't have one. But I have now.

"Yeah, we'll do our project and works." Then I turn to face Kath."Kath, this is Maria. Maria, Kath."

"It's pleasure to meet you ma'am." Kath said politely and shook Maria's hand who look shocked by the gesture.

"Oh dear, if you must, call me Maria. And the pleasure's all mine." Maria said with a smirk.

And what the hell was that supposed to mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.1K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
1.1M 43.8K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
77.5K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
2.3K 220 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...