Trouble

By Valerie3xx

I tried to run, but trouble awaited me on every corner. © 2013 by Valerie3xx. All Rights Reserved. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm sorry.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Note
An unexpected hello.

Chapter 8

2.6K 43 3
By Valerie3xx

Hey guys, I'm soooo sorry for taking so long but again I'm on holidays and it's quite hard to update from here. Anyway I tried to make it a bit long to make up for the long wait. Also it probably had a lot of mistakes because I had to write this quite in a rush, so I apologize for that.

Well, enjoy the chapter. Love you all .xx

How could someone be tired after a relaxing weekend. Well, I managed to be.

I dragged my feet all the way to the living room to find my brother watching some cartoons and my dad making us breakfast in the kitchen. I plopped down next to my brother and we just sat watching TV until our dad called us to eat breakfast.

As we ate my brother told me how much fun they had at the theme park, my parents laughing at his excitement.

I quickly made my way back to my room when I noticed that I was already running late. I did my usual routine; shower, hair, make-up and picking an outfit. The last one was always the hardest, it usually took me forever to choose the outfit.

Since I didn't have much time I decided to go for a pair of high waisted skinnies, a white shirt with a cute peter pan collar. I put some rings and my watch before making sure I had everything in my bag and going downstairs.

"Hey" Danielle said.

"Hey, yourself" I hugged her and we walked to the school building.

"How was your weekend ?" She asked smiling.

 "It was...interesting" I giggled.

"Everytime you say 'interesting', there's something more behind."

"What? No." I laughed, "I guess it's just coincidence."

We reached the group and I frowned when I saw that El wasn't there.

"Where's El?" I asked Louis.

"Oh, she caught a cold. It's nothing too serious but her mom said that it would be better for her to stay home for a couple of days." He explained.

"But she's fine, right ?" I asked a bit worried.

"Yes, she'll be back soon Mel" he assured, "I'm gonna visit her today. You can come if you want."

"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled.

Usually I would sit with Eleanor, but since she was ill I presumed I would just sit by myself. I took a seat next to the window and stared out of it, waiting for the rest of the students and the teacher that seemed to be late.

Outside everybody was rushing in different directions; it was quite funny to watch.

"Can I sit here ?" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a cute guy smiling down at me, you could tell that he was shy. I haven't seen him before, well I haven't met half of the people there so it wasn´t much of a surprise.

"Uh..ye-"

"No, you can't" Someone said rather rudely. The guy moved away to reveal where the voice came from.

"Oh, I'm sorry...erm, bye." He said and quickly walked away.

A smirk grew on Harry's face as he sat next me.

"You could have been less rude, you know" I stated, staring into his green orbs.

"I wasn't rude."

"You weren't nice either" I said taking my stuff out of the bag.

"Why should I be nice to him?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You should be nice to everyone!" I said firmly "Besides, who told you that you could sit here?" I raised an eyebrow as well.

"I don't need permission baby." He said confidently.

"What makes you think that ?" I said fighting back a smirk.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late." The teacher rushed in the class, putting his stuff on his table.

Suddenly, Harry grabbed my pencil and dropped it; it was clear that he did that on purpose.

"You're so childish." I mumbled under my breath and bent down to grab my pencil from the floor. As I did so he mirrored my action and when we were practically under the table a peck was planted on my lips, making me blush.

 I sat back straight, my cheeks still burning, and placed my pencil back on the table.

"I told you I don't need permission." He winked cheekily.

I was trying to write down what the teacher was saying when I felt Harry's fingertips brushing the skin of my forearm.  A smile grew on my face at his gentle touch.

"As good as it feels, I'm trying to concentrate on what the teacher's saying" I finished the sentence that I was writing and looked up at him, "and you're not making it any easier."

"I could be your teacher." His raspy voice whispered making goosebumps appear on my skin.

I quietly giggled and shook my head playfully.

"You don't look like someone who understands anything about history." 

"Well, I could teach you other things, more interesting that history." He said pushing my chair closer to his. As I was about to speak Harry suddenly said "Yes?"

 Ii didn't really understand until his head slowly turned to the teacher that was standing right beside us; I didn't even notice him.

He turned and slowly walked away to the front of the classroom, his hands clasped on his back

"Mr. Styles, would you like to tell us the date of the end of the second world war?"

As I noticed Harry's confused face I quickly wrote the answer on the notebook and squeezed Harry's hand so he would notice what I wrote. His eyes fell to the notebook then back to the teacher.

"September second, 1945 sir."

The teacher seemed to be surprised, he didn't expect him to know the answer.

"Very well" He smiled satisfyingly and continued the class.

As he turned away to write something on the board, Harry rose my hand, that he still held, to his mouth planting a small kiss on it; I took it as a thank you.

As the lunch time approached, I found myself entering the cafeteria with Harry.

He planted a sweet kiss on my cheek. "Go sit with your friends"  He smiled and was about to walk away when I grabbed the fabric of his jumper.

"No, I want to sit with you." I smiled.

A grin appeared on his face ad those words left my mouth.

"With my friends?" He asked suspiciously.

"No, just with you." I said shyly. "Is that ok? I mean you can go sit with your friends if you wa-"

"Hey, hey" He chuckled as I spoke a little too fast, "No, I'd rather sit with you, love."  He smiled and we walked to the booths with the food.

I felt like everyone was watching us, some girls giving me dirty looks. They sure didn't like that the new girl got the school bad boy. 

"I'll be right back." I said as we put our food down on an empty table and walked to my friends.

"So the weekend was interesting, you say" Dani instantly said, a grin on her face.

I laughed at her, as everyone gave us puzzled looks not understanding what we were talking about.

"Um, I'm going to sit with him today, okay?" Not that I was asking their permission, but I was informing them the nicest way possible. Honestly I was expecting something like 'It isn't a good idea Mel, he's bad news." so I was both shocked and happy when Zayn said "Of course" and they all nodded.

I smiled widely and walked back to Harry.

"You have something to tell me later missy." I heard Perrie say and I just laughed.

I sat down and began eating. After a while I got tired of Harry's stare and looked up at him.

"What?" 

 "Nothing." He smiled and started eating as well.

"I don't like it when people watch me eating." I chuckled.

"Sorry love." He laughed.

How could someone be that adorable.

After we finished our food we just sat there chatting.

"What are you doing after school?" 

"Um, I am going somewhere with Louis." I said.

He frowned at my answer.

"I mean, he's visiting El, she's home sick, and I' coming with him." I smiled but he just nodded.

"But we could hang out tomorrow" I suggested and he just nodded, again.

I huffed, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just don't like that Louis guy." He said glaring at Louis who was deep in conversation with Liam.

Was he jealous ?!

"He's a nice guy," I defended him. "He really does love El, you should see the way he looks at her." 

Harry seemed to relax a little; so he was jealous.

I decided to finish that conversation there, my eyes falling on his friends instead. 3 guys guys laughind at something.

"You want to meet them ?" Harry asked as he noticed me looking at them.

"Um...no." I said quietly.

I didn't mean to offend him or anything but his friends didn't look really friendly or maybe it was just me.  "Not yet" I weakly smiled.

"That's alright. You'll meet them when you want to."

"Aren't  there girls in your group of friends?" I asked hopefully. Maybe I would get along better with girls, and it would be easrier for me.

"Yeah, there's Jesy and Anne but they aren't here right now. And also Frankie and Cara, but they graduated last year." He explained.

"Oh." 

So his girls friends were older, that didn't really help.

"What class do you have next?" He asked waking me up from my thoughts.

"P.E" I sighed.

"I don't have P.E with you." He said dissapointed. "C'mon I'll walk you to the gym." I nodded and grabbed my bag.

When we reached the gym nobody was there yet since the class would only start in 20 minutes.

"Nobody's here yet." I said looking around.

"That's good, isn't it?" I felt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist from behind.

"I guess." I said nervously 

Soon enough his lips were kissing my neck; It were soft gentle kisses until he found my sweet spot and I felt him sucking the blood to the surface. I closed my eyes and gabbed his arm that was around my wait squeezing it, to prevent a moan escaping my lips. It wasn't enough as I felt his tongue roll down my skin, I bit my lip hard.

"Looks good on you." He whispered and kissed my neck one last time before he withdrew his touch.

I slowly opened my eyes, and turned around to face him, still in his arms.

"Harry did you just..."

Before I could finish he nodded confirming my thoughts.

I took my phone out of my back pocket, trying to get a look of the love bit in the reflexion of the phone screen, gasping when I finally managed to see it.

"How am I supposed to explain this to my parents?" I asked annoyed, he didn't look too worried tho.

He took the phone out of my and ans started typing something on it.

"What are you doing ?" I asked curiously.

"I still don't have your number babe" he said and I heard his phone buzz. "Well, I do now." He smirked.

"You can just say that, that hot guy from school accidentally gave you that." He said slipping my phone back in my pocket.

"You're not funny." I said seriously.

"Then tell them you burned yourself with your hair straightener." He said kissing my forehead, calming me down a bit.

"That might work." It didn't really look like a burn, but I wouldn't let them see it close so they should believe.

"I have to go, I still haven't changed into my P.E clothes." 

"Can I come?" He smirked.

"Of course." I said sarcastically; he didn't seem to notice the sarcasm in my voice and started walking towards the locker room.

"I'm kidding, Harry, I'm kidding." I laughed at him

"You're no fun." He huffed.

After placing a kiss on his cheek I started to walk away but stopped as he caugh my wrist turning me around, making me stumble into his chest. He leaned in and a pair of soft, now familiar, lips met mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"I'm going to be late Harry." I mumbled.

"See you soon then?" He said, it sounded more like a question; just like the first time he said that.

"See you soon." I smiled and walked in the locker room.

I changed into a pais of shorts, a t-shirt and put on my running shoes. I waked up to the mirror and brushed my hair before putting it in a ponytail. The mark on my neck caught my attention; surprisingly  I liked it. It sort of represented Harry's presence in my life.

"Hello everyone" The teacher entered the gym. "Today we're playing basketball."

I smiled knowing that it would be fun; it was one of my favorite sports.

"Match in groups of two and start doing passes."

I looked around trying to find someone that I know until I heard someone speak to me.

"Do you have a pair yet? I could be with you."

I turned around ro see a guy, he wasn't really tall, about my height. He was the definition of 'normal'. Brown short hair, brown eyes nothing special. But something about him made me want to reject his offer, maybe it was his annoying smirk.

"I- um..."

"Mel, you coming?" I heard Liam say.

I turned around and smiled at him mouthing a quick 'thank you' for saving me from the awkward situation.

"Sorry mate, she's with me." Liam said as politely as possible.

"Fine, see you around." He showed us a fake smile and ran away.

"Thank you Li" I said passing him the basketball ball.

"No worries. I thought you didn't really wanted him around" He chuckled "Neither would've Harry."

"Yeah"

The time flew by quickly, it was the last 30 minutes of the class which meant that it was the time to start the game. Tthe class was separated in two teams; luckily I was in Liam's team.

He smiled at me and I gave him a nod before we heard a whistle signaling that the game had begun. In our team it was basically me, Liam, and three more guys palying the rest was just running pretending that they're playing too. 

Three minutes left and our team was losing with difference in 1 point.

I was about to throw the ball into the basketball net when someone pushed me with enough strength to make me fall.

I almost hit the ground when two arms caugh me. I looked up to see the guy from earlier smirking down at me. I showed him as forced smile and he helped me to stand back to my feet. The guy haven't done anything wrong, he helped me actually, but something still made me deslike him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too." A girl said, with a worried expression.

 "It's okay." I assured her.

I turned back to the guy and mouthed him a quick thank you; he looked like he expected more but smiled.

I grabbed the ball and stood behind the line as everyone esle stood by my sides. When I heard a whistle I threw the ball that landed right in the basketball net. I jumped happily.

"And the Lions win 44-45" I heard someone shout as my team did a group hug.

The class was over and we were walking towards the locker rooms.

"It was fun." I said and everyone nodded agreeding with me.

As we walked past the guy I heard Liam saying him something like "you should catch the ball, not the girl." And honestly I was really grateful that he was pushing that guy away, because if he tried to be 'all nice' to me somewhere near Harry he would probably be in trouble.

"Ready?" Louis asked me.

"Yup" I smiled and got up from my seat.

"Tell El that we miss her" Emily said.

"Of course guys, bye" We waved at them and got into Louis' car.

During the car ride we sang along the songs that were playing on the radio and laughed at each other. When we reached Eleanor's house Louis knocked at the door. After a couple of seconds we were greeted by the ill Eleanor. She has no make-up and was wearing pijamas, but still looked incredibly cute tho.

"Mel" She said happily and hugged me "I didn't know you were coming too."

"Looks like I am" I laughed.

"Hi love" Louis said and pecked her lips.

We walked in and sat down on the couch.

"I'll make us some tea." Louis said walking out of the living room.

"So...any news?" She asked curiously; she never changes.

"Um...the guys miss you"

"I miss them too." She said sadly, suddenly her eyes widen and she spoke. " Do I have to ask where did you get this from or...?" She pointed her finger to my neck.

I quickly covered the spot with my hair, as I felt my cheeks turn red. I realized that I haven't told her anything about Harry.

"Um, well me and Harry...we kind of kissed, on saturday."

"Saturday?" She asked confused.

"Yeah. I saw him near the cinema, he was sort of fighting and yeah, we kissed." I finished my terrible expanation trying to sound as casual as possible about it.

"That's so cute" She said excitedly. "I still think he's trouble, but you guys would look cute together.

I laughed at her. I decided to change the subject and tell her about the guy from P.E.

"There you go." Louis said handing us our tea.

"Thanks."

After a couple more hours of chatting and laughing it was getting late so we decided to leave.

"Bye love" I said hugging her. "I hope you'll be back soon"

"I'm probably coming back on wednesday or something." She smiled.

"I'll come see you tomorrow baby" Louis said "I'll bring you some candies." He said in a creepy voice and we all laughed. 

"I love you." She said kissing him. They were way too cute.

"I love you too." He said and we headed to his car.

"Bye" I shouted again and she waved. 

I was lucky that I met them here, they are the best friends I could've asked for.

"Melissa, finally! Where have you been?" I heard my mom say as soon as I walked in the door.

"Shoot." I mumbled to myself. "Eleanor got sick and we went to visit her. I forgot to tell you, sorry mom." I gave her an apologetic look.

"Oh really? Poor girl"

"It's nothing too serious mom" I assured her.

"Ok, but next time tell me if you're going somewhere."

"Alright." I kissed her cheek and headed upstairs after saying all the goodnight's. It was pretty late and I wasn't hungry so I just decided to go to bed.

It annoyed me a bit; I was turning 18 in like two weeks and my parents were still overprotective about me like I was 7.

But in other hand, we just moved from a small town to a big city full of criminals so it's normal that they were worried.

I laid comfortable in my bed and finally closed my eyes when my phone buzzed.

"Goodnight beautiful .xx    -Harry"

I smiled at the text and quickly texted back.

"Goodnight Harry .xx   -Melissa"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.4K 13
Everything could have been simple and nice. But no, you have to try and run. No one runs from me, not even you my darling.
3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
345K 2.3K 65
All original!! I made these all myself. Please don't take my stories. REQUESTS OPEN
11.2K 294 41
Sometimes people deserve second chances. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS MY IDEAS)