Rise of the Guardian and Prot...

By Zella40Sacy

This time, Merida and Rapunzel are stepsisters. Nevertheless, they love each other. Both of them haven't expe... More

The Sisterhood
Our Only Desire: Friends
The Decision
A Mysterious Tower
The Stranger
Acquainted with the Winter Spirit
Imma Get Myself Out of Berk
Out Into the Open Air
Bumped by Accident
Heal what has been hurt
Came out of nowhere
Collapsed at the moment
The New Recruits
She's hearing voices
Cheeks Reddened
The Guardians in their Own Perspectives
Black Sand and the Dark Voice
ARGUMENT during the Rescue?
Start Over Again
Concealed Cooperation
First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast
The Birth of the Big Four
The Two Friends Falling Apart
Renewed Friendships
Combine Forces for Revenge
2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS
Rapunzel's birthday: PART 1
Arrival of the Great Distress
Wretched, Caged, First Revealed Secret
What happens NOW?
The Daughter Arises
Escaped From the Firegirl
Something's Just Wrong
Girl in Black Dress
The Lost Princess
Could Not Forgive
Burnt Home
Alliance
The Final Battle Begins
Pitch's Undoing
Don't Just Stand There, Help.

Rapunzel's Birthday: PART TWO

974 27 15
By Zella40Sacy

Chapter 27

~Jack P.O.V. ~

“Rapunzel, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, this is for you.” I said. I took my deep breath and ..

        Ever felt so close, but yet you’re so far away
Ever went down the wrong, road
Well if I got to go back, there’s only one way
Is if you’re coming with me, I’m waiting for you

I’ll be standing here with my arms out wide

But you just keep on passing me by

I can change your life forever

If you would just give me the time

Baby, love is staring right at you

But to you I’m invisible

I can make your heart feel brand new

Do you even notice me at all?

It’s like I’m invisible….

Invisible.. Oh oh.

I sang the song “Invisible” by Jason Chen

(A/N: video song at the side)

~Merida P.O.V.~

“Wot is HE doing?” I asked Hiccup who was standing behind me.

“He is singing a song to her Mer. A love song in particular.” He said. I gasped.

“So HE EYS in love with mey sistah!” I exclaimed.

“Of course he is! Wasn’t it obvious?” Hic asked, not believing that I didn’t seem to see.

“To mey, it wasn’t at all. I thought it was just fun and games since HE is the so-called GUARDIAN of FUN!” I pouted.

“Well this time, he’s being serious.” Hic said.

“Yep! For the first time of his guardian history I guess.” North joined the convo.

“Ferst teym of being serious?? Seriously?” I asked North.

“He means that it was the first time for Jack to experience LOVE, mate.” Bunny said from behind.

“Yeah.. about the ‘L’ word.. You know..” Tooth just suddenly popped out in front of us. Wot’s with ye girly? Ho—ho—wait just a second!

Bunny was like shaking from nervousity beside me. BAHAHA!

“Man! Ye’re so weak!” I told Bunny.

“Am not mate!” He suddenly straightened his posture.

“Yer rayt! Well let’s see about tha’ aye? Hey Tooth!” I said.

“What-what are you doing? Curly!!” Bunny screamed.

“Yes Merida?” Tooth asked.

“Well it’s just that…” I stopped as I saw Bunny from behind making some gestures. I think it means not to tell her. Well, I’m making the entire opposite of what he says. HAHA!

“Uhmm.. Bunny has something to--- TELL YE!” I blurted out. YES!

“He does?” Tooth asked.

Bunny made a punch gesture out of his hand and pointed it to me. Bllllllll! :P

“Yup! And he’s rayt behaynd ye!”

Tooth turned around and Bunny was standing so firm! Hiccup went beside me.

“NICE ONE Mer!” Hic cheered. I chuckled.

“Thanks. It’s my new career. PRANKS ON BUNNYROO!” I said, winking at Hiccup. We both just laughed and so as the rest of the guardians.

~Rapunzel P.O.V.~

“Let’s save each other from this

Cold, cold world

Promise I’ll go anywhere

You wanna go

Seal it with a kiss of my lips

Let me know... I’m not invisible.”

Jack sang the bridge of the song. I have to admit. HE’S giving me the feels. Oh Jack. -sighs- But I’m sure he’s just singing this song to me because it’s my birthday.. -sighs- WHY DOES LOVE HAVE TO BE SO BLIND?? Did Cupid miss shooting arrows between me and him?? –sighs again- Or maybe we’re just not meant to be??

(A/N: Oh heck WRONG RAPUNZEL! You and Jack are SOO PERFECT TOGETHER!!! Cupid never misses his arrow! And you’re just so dumb to get all of this lovey-dovey business! NO OFFENSE! xD)

~Jack P.O.V. ~

“It's like I'm invisible..” I sang the last part. I saw Punzie just staring at me.. Then..

“-claps- I didn’t know you could sing Jack!” Punzie cheered.

“Rapunzel.. I’d do anything for you.” I smiled. She smiled back with a blush. Then there goes that awkward silence you’d have when someone goes weird.. -sighs- Well, here goes.

“Tooth!” I signaled. Tooth gave me a thumb up and fireflies were surrounding us. Punzie gasped and stared at the luminescence as the fireflies go with the lanterns above.

“Rapunzel,..” I called her. “I—I have something to tell you.” I said.

“What is it Jackie?” She asked with an excited tone. Just the typical Rapunzel. I smirked but then went serious again.

“I--- -sighs- I feel… I feel lost without you. I felt like dying in every second I’m near you. I – I can’t sleep well each night thinking of you.. And sometimes my heart beat says that I—that I LOVE YOU.” I said.

Rapunzel just froze after I said those silly words. But I continued.

“I know I’m not the guy you’ve been in love and I also know that I’m not deserving to be yours. I just wanna tell you how I feel. Even if it hurts that I’m not the one there for you and that I’m not the one to hold you in my arms, I’ll be happy to see you with the one you truly love.”

~North P.O.V. ~

Oh.. My son’s all grown up. Happy tears. I was kinda guilty last Christmas for him because what he wants to have is a TRUE LOVE. But now I’m happy that he found one. ^____^ Just needs little words from Rapunzel.

~Hiccup P.O.V. ~

Jack’s good. He put much confidence expressing his feelings compared to me.

I glanced at Merida who was having tears of joy. I face the ground and sighed. ‘You will never get the perfect girl Hiccup’ I thought. ‘She’s brave and you’re a coward. She’s a true warrior yet you’re all skinny and you’re a pathetic viking!’ My ego’s talking. Tears streamed down my face. I walked away to the shadows and into the forest.

~Merida P.O.V. ~

I am so happy for my sister.. ^_____^ I swear I’ll not put a prank on Jack tonight and tomorrow. ONLY!!! BAHAHA!! xD

I glanced back at Hiccup and saw him walk away.. Huh? Where’s he going? Mmm? Maybe he’s just getting Toothless. Pffsh. He really does love his dragon. More than he ever love himself. Pity. Hiccup’s a great man. He needs someone who will be there for him forever other than his pet. He needs a partner. The world’s lame without a partner. Wait. Why am i—argh. Just shut it Merida!! >__<

~Rapunzel P.O.V. ~

Of what I heard, I was…. SPEECHLESS. He feels the same way! How would I respond to this?? HELP!!!!! O_____O

“Jack I--- I don’t know where to start.” I said.

“It’s okay. I don’t need your answer anyway. I would just like to tell you to make sure that that guy really loves you and that he would never hurt you.” He replied. Oh JAACCCK!!! XD YOU’RE MAKING ME EXPLODE!!!! THAT GUY IS YOU JACK!!!! HE IS YOU!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!

“But Jack--”

“No really, Punz. Listen--”

“Jack… Listen to me and let me finish first. Okay?” I asked. He nodded. I smiled.

“I really don’t know how to state this but… -chuckles- I knew that that guy really loves me and I know for sure that he’ll never hurt me. In fact, HE was the one who assured it. RIGHT NOW. ON THIS BOAT.” I said with huge smile on my face.

“You mean—that he—uhh..” He left hanging. I laughed.

“Oh Jack! -chuckles- That guy IS you.” I said.

His eyes.. I can tell they’re filled with happiness. Ehhehe.

“You mean.. You – You love me?” He doubted.

“-sighs- Yes Jack. I LOVE YOU!” I said.

“Hah! You never knew how you made me so happy Punz!! Haha!!! YESS!!!!!” He was going to fly but then his staff was with Bunny. So technically, he CAN’T fly without it. He fell to the boat and it made me slightly jump from my seat and fell on him. O____O

~Tooth P.O.V. ~

“Ohh!!! I can’t stop squealing like forever!” I squealed for like..

“I’ve counted. That was 100th times Tooth.” Bunny said. I laughed.

“Sorry.. I just! Gaaaaaah!!! xD” Bunny rolled his eyes. I look back to see Merida and Hiccup. But they aren’t there.. Huh?

“North, Have you seen Merida and Hiccup?” I asked.

“Hmm.. They were just there a minute ago.” He said.

“I think so too..” I said. I heard a crack.

I look back and saw Bunny unconscious at the back of a nightmare being pulled away.

“Bunny!” I shouted.

“Ugh!” I heard North moaned.

“North!” He was carried away too..

“Oww!” A nightmare bit my hand and pulled me.

“Sandy!!! Help!!!!” I screamed.

I saw Sandy flying as fast as he can and grabbed my other hand.

Don’t let go Tooth! He shouted in my mind.

“Sandy! Help me!” I shouted.

Tooth you’re slipping! I can’t hold on!

“Help me!!” Sandy and I broke out. I saw black sand behind Sandy as I was pulled away. Oh no.

“Sandy! Look out!” I shouted, but I was too late. Pitch took out a dagger and slayed Sandy.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sandy!!!!” I screamed. Tears are flowing right now. Sandy…. Not again.

“YOU BITCH!!!!!” I shouted at Pitch. The nightmare stopped running.

“I believe it’s Pitch Black sweetie.. Now, for the winter spirit and flower child. Haha!” He grinned, looking at Jack and Rapunzel. I gasped. How did he know about Rapunzel??

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on them you ANIMAL!!” I said.

“This girl is pissing me out Pitch!” Another lady said from behind. What?

“Gothel.. I’m not surprised.” I said.

“I believe we haven’t met but it seems to me you know me pretty well.” She said.

“I know anyone who has such a big mouth and a monstrous face way back in the dark ages!!” I shouted with anger inside. Gothel was so pissed out. I can tell.

“Take her away.” Gothel demanded. The nightmare ran into the shadows.

“YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!!!” I shouted.

~Rapunzel P.O.V. ~

I’m still on Jack. Boy…

 “Uhh…” We both said. Does this have to happen??

“Excuse me Jack.” I said, trying to stand up but he pulled me back on him. O_O

“No. I’m not letting you go. Not now.” He smirked. He pulled me closer and I leaned to him. “I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too Jack.” I said.

His arms hold me even closer onto him. We smiled shyly and suddenly, his lips touched mine. I felt my soul is melting and I was captivated by his kiss. It ended for 5 seconds and he finally let me go. We both blushed. Jack! You little dummy! xD

Oh how sweet! So full of passion. Too bad. It won’t last long enough. Right honey? A dark voice echoed. Oh no. But it wasn’t Pitch’s. It’s a woman and I know her from somewhere!

Right. Wait—honey? A male voice echoed. That’s Pitch.

“Pitch??!” Jack exclaimed. “Ugh. What now?” Jack frowned. So as I. I mean, it was my special night you know. Pffsh.

“Just came to spoil your birthday Rapunzel dearie.” The female said.

“Do I know you?” I asked.

“Oh that hurts so much child. Did you forget your mother’s voice?” Pitch said. What?? WHO!??

“O___O Mother?!”

Mother appeared with Pitch beside her.

“Impossible!” I blurted.

“Your mother?? Her??!” Jack exclaimed.

 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: dun dun dun duuuuuun!! sorry this chappy gets you either FEELS or ANNOYED.. haha..!!! I promise Jack will be fine but I'm not so sure with Rapunzel... Hiccup is still in the forest when they were all gone.. Merida was.. with the others too.. She was the one caught first by Pitch and his nightmares... You'll just have to find out the next event tomorrow or later.. :) hehe.. and I'm so sorry for not updating soon.. I just have to finish this freaking porject!!!!! and this freaking Thesis making.. -_____- it's tiresome...

ANYWAYS, thanks for waiting, for the votes, for fanning, for reading and reviewing, and for commenting! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

'Til the next update my lovely and handsome readers! :)

>>>Zella40Sacy<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 4.3K 40
ទំនាក់ទំនងរវាងក្មួយនិងពូដែលចាប់ផ្តើមឡើងមកដោយពាក្យថាធុញ!! ធុញគ្រប់ពេលដែលឃើញមុខគ្នា ធុញគ្រប់ពេលដែលនិយាយមិនចេះស្តាប់ហើយក៏រំខាន់ការងារ ប៉ុន្តែសុខសុខ ក្មួ...
156K 7.9K 22
I suddenly died while reading greek mythology. I know! I know! It's so cliche! I am very aware of that fact! But you're correct, I got reincarnated i...
86.6K 2.4K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
28.7K 1.9K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...