The Birth of the Big Four

Chapter 21

~Rapunzel P.O.V. ~

I really don’t know if I should join the battle. I’m not that brave enough. Oh well, the guardians will be still there for me. So, there’s nothing to be afraid of.

Few minutes later, we finished eating.

“Alright everyone! Into the sleigh! Hiccup, get your dragon! We’re going to Wyoming’s Devils Tower .” North shouted. (A/N: Seriously, search it on google if you haven't heard of this place.) Hiccup nodded and went to get Toothless. Devil!!????? Is it something horrible??

“What for?” I asked, trembling. Jack smirked, leaning on his staff. I looked at him suspiciously.

“For training!” Tooth exclaimed.

“In the Devil’s Tower??” I asked, freaking out.

“Woah! Chill out Rapunzel. It’s just a national monument in United States.” Bunny said. Sandy gave a thumbs up.

“Oh. Phew. I thought it was a tower of a Devil. Hehe.” I chuckled nervously. Hiccup arrived with Toothless.

“Well?? ‘R’ we gonna juzt stand ‘ere and keep talkin’ ‘bou’ tha’ place? Let’s rowl pipol!” Merida said. Roll?? Like ROLL on the ground?? Hehe. The guardians rode on the sleigh while the three of us rode onto Toothless. Oh, so that’s how you roll. I get it.

Bunny was pouting and Jack was laughing so hard! Why on earth?

“Shut it Frost! You know how I still hate it!” Bunny yelled. Hate what??

“H-h-yeah! That’s why I’m laughing. Uhh..” He cleared his throat. “Anyway, let’s get going.” He said.

“May I direct Toothless?” Merida asked Hiccup. “…Since I can’t borrow him later because of busy scheds ahead.” She continued. Busy scheds?? She means lessons and training… Right?

“Uhh.. You sure you can handle it??” Hiccup got CONCERNED!! Haha!! Aww…

“Of course! What’s a brave archer who can’t even just guide a dragon?” My sister replied, climbing on Toothless first. Pascal went running towards me. Ohhh… Those cute little toes. Haha. So anyway, Hiccup and I climbed up next. I was sitting behind Merida and Hiccup at my back.

“Ready??” I heard North shouted and grabbed a snowball.

“N-not just yet!!” I yelled. “Let me grab a whole lot of my hair!” I said, pulling my hair and hugged it like a pillow in front of me. Phew! If only I could cut this!! “Okay, I guess I’m all set!” I shouted.

“Alright, then off we go!” North yelled whispering something to the snowball and threw it. We went into the portal and….

“Woah!!” The three of us were amazed.

“This is tha Devil’s Tower?” Merida asked in awe. We saw a very big rock that looks a lot like a tree stump. We were flying around it.

“Yup! We’ll- do the- training- at the- field.” Bunny shouted like he would want to puke.

We landed on the base level and got off. Merida thanked Hiccup for letting her lead Toothless.

“Nah. It’s nothing. Besides, Toothless really likes you.” Hiccup said. Pascal pinched me.

“Ow.” I grunted at Pascal. “What did you do that for?” I hissed at him. Then he turned into a red color and pointed at Hiccup and Merida. Now you’re talking Pascal…

“Haha.” I chuckled. “I know.” I smiled then looked around. I put down my hair then closed my eyes. I raised my hands in shoulder level and sensed the wind.