Could Not Forgive

Chapter 36

~Rapunzel P.O.V.~

"Merida!! Help me!!" I shouted. I ran to the nearest wall. "Sis, I'm here!! Merida!!!!"

"How did you get in here?" -Nefaria

"I followed som wisps woman. Where's my sistah?" -Merida

"Mer, I'm here!!!" 'Oh. Please here me out.' I started to cry. How can she hear me now??--- now that I don’t exist.

"She's dead, don't you remember?"

"No she isn't. Sahmone told meh, I can faynd her! Now tell meh where!"

I heard a hit on the wall. Nefaria better not lay a finger on Merida.

"Tha' wasn't tha best thing ye can do, right? C'me on!"

Another hit. I felt the wall became warmer.

"Hah. Why are you alone looking for your sister? Where are the others? Don't they care about little Punzel?"

I paused. My eyes were wide open. No, they cared!!

"I sneaked owt. I don't want theym to be harm'd. Where's Pitch? Ain't he suppose to c'me and help ye? Huh!??"

"He's busy! Move out from that wall!!"

There was a hit again.

"Why? ....." I am here! Hear me!! "Ohh. She's on the other side ain't she?"

"Clever. But not clever enough. AAAAAAAAGH!"

*BOOOM* The walls broke free.

I screamed and moved away.

~Nefaria P.O.V.~

Shit! Pitch is going to kill me!

"Stupid!" I shouted.

"Ha! Who's clever now? I am! BLL :P!!"

"You will not be able to see her still. She's now a spirit." I said. I saw Rapunzel coming towards Merida.

"Dare move an inch golden hair." I said.

"I mayt not see her, aye. But I can hear her." Merida referred to Rapunzel.

I laughed."Really now?"

"Pft. Yah. Ye think I haven’t heard her after ye t’ok her out of her own figure? Newsflash emo, theys LAVAFLOOD is an Interpreter to mystical creatures and even to those who were terminated by Pitch."

I paused. That’s not possible. Pitch would’ve known this.

“As much as I would like to keep talking and tell ye all about theys, but you see.. I’m in a middle of a rescue mission. Rapunzel, GO!”

I shot off-guarded. Rapunzel and Merida ran towards the exit or well… slash ENTRANCE.

"No!!"

BANG!

Pitch blasted his nightmare sand on Merida and she fell before she could make her escape.

"Merida!!" Rapunzel knelt down beside her sister.

"That was close." I sighed.

"Too close, I should say." Pitch corrected. I gulped. "Where were you?"

"I was on watch."

"On watch? And this is how you guard a prisoner??" He pointed out to the two girls.

"It was a wrong hit. I'm sorry."

Pitch scowled. "Pathetic." I glared. I never like him calling me pathetic. I tried, you know. He never understands. No one does.