Heal what has been hurt

Chapter 10

~Hiccup P.O.V.~

"Hey you! Don't come any closer! We're armed! My sister's got her bow, he has his uhmm... stick..  And I.. uhh.. I've got my... my FRYING PAN! And uhh... I'm not afraid to use it! This weapon of mine is deadly! It literally knocked out one guy this very day!"

'Is she for real? Frying pan? Deadly? I didn't had an idea that cookery can be deadly.. Are these guys clowns and was that girl joking? Cause I'm pretty much laughing right now.. xDD' I thought for myself.

I peeked from the leaves of the bushes and was surprised to see familiar people. ' What!!?!! O.O' I saw the boy who can fly and the two girls with silly hairs. 'These are definitely not clowns and she's not joking at all. They're the ones who shot Toothless' I thought.

"I've just got three things to say. Two for you Punzie and one for that guy or thing behind the bush." The guy said. "One, dude she's right! It's freakingly deadly! Two, it's not a stick. It's a staff. And three, "HE" has a name you know..."

"Not now Jack. We're in a middle of something. And that includes you." The pink girl said.

'Huh! Wonder these guys have food to eat.' I said to myself.

"Show up you coward! Or else I'm gonna shoot you!!" O__O I heard the curly haired girl said. She's pretty much violent! She reminds me of Astrid so much. Well, I hated Astrid back then.. (A/N: uhh... If you were wondering, Astrid and Hiccup were still not friends the moment he left Berk..) She was all fierce, kind of like this girl.. And I hated HER too, for attacking Toothless..>.<

I decided to show up in order not to get myself shot by her arrows. "Okay! Okay! Don't shoot! I'm just an innocent traveller!" I said while showing myself to them and I gave them a weird look. I'm pretending that I haven't met them ever before. Well they didn't know me anyways...

"Oh." The pink girl relaxed. "You're just a human. Sorry about that. We thought you were some sort of beast."

"Well practically, I'm not."

"So we've seen." The green one said. She IS fierce.

"So what's your name? If you could ever hear me..." The blue boy said.

"I'm Hiccup. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and yes I can hear you. Why can't I?" I told and looked at him oddly.

"Y-you CAN see me?" He got O.O... What is he talkin' about? I'm not blind!

"Of course! Are you making fun of me?"

"I'm not... Just--- ugh! Never mind.. Forget I said that." Then he went to the blonde girl.

"You've got a pretty long name there Hiccup." The curly haired girlie told me.

"Uhh...yeah.. you don't think of it as weird?"

"Nope." She said then smiled. I take everything I said about her. She's kind and definitely different from Astrid. She's fierce but gentle too.

She took away her bow and held out her hand. "I'm Merida DunBroch." Then I shook her hand. Her hands were soft. Very soft.

"Nice to meet you Merida." She smiled again then pointed to the pink girl.

"That's Rapunzel and this is -" She was cut off by that blue guy.

"Jack. Jack Frost is the name." He held out his hand and I shook it. It was as cold as ice!

Did he just say Jack Frost?! So that explains everything. The flying, staff, blue sweater, silvery hair, pale skin, and VERY VERY COLD hands!! O.O I'm not surprised though. I know so much about him.