Collapsed at the moment

Chapter 12

~Merida P.O.V. ~

 “Bunny! What are you doing here? Missed me?” Jack laughed. Is he crazy? How would a rabbit miss him? Rapunzel and Hiccup’s eyes enlarged. Of course they were! What would you expect? Laugh crazily like the rabbit was just a daydream? No way! I just pinched myself earlier to know I was awake, and I am! :O

Unpredictably, the rabbit responded to Jack!! O.O!!

“Not funny mate, not funny. I never miss a pathetic excuse of a guardian.” The rabbit gritted its teeth.

What!?? A rabbit can speak? And in an Australian accent?? Or maybe just this one... What’s a guardian??! This bunny says that Jack’s a pathetic excuse of a guardian. Well, when it said that he’s a pathetic excuse, he’s right. But GUARDIAN?? Hell no! He has no characteristic same of a GUARDIAN! o.O

“Watch it KANGAROO!” Jack yelled.

“Whatever. By the way, North just sent me to call you. He says it’s important and all of us should be there.” I stood there in silence. I can’t relate to anything they say. Plus, who on earth is North??

“But I can’t.” Jack turned to us then back at the rabbit... “I can’t leave THEM here.” He gestured his head to us.

“Why not mate?” The rabbit who I assume is named Bunny, asked Jack.

“They can see me. And you know how important it is to me that people believe. I don’t want to lose them just yet.” He pleaded. What is he talking about?? o.O Bunny glanced at us then sighed.

“Fine! Let them come.”

“Yes!” Jack praised. “Thank you so much Bunny! I promise there’ll be no pranks for you this week!” Bunny raised his eyebrows at him. “I promise!” I saw him crossing his fingers at the back. What a fraud!

“Thanks mate.” Jack smirked. Then Bunny turned to us and laughed! Ah! Do we look funny??

“Who’re you laughing at?” Hiccup asked.

“You three! Have you seen your faces? You all look traumatized and hanging! xD” He laughs again. This time, Jack did too. Sheesh! For Mor’dus’ sake!

“If you weren’t Jack’s friend, I would have knocked you out by my frying pan earlier!” Rapunzel can be moody for sometime ye know.

“You said it sister.” I agreed.

“Sister??” Bunny was stunned. He stared at us for like 30 seconds then... “Oh I get it! You have related weird hairs!! XD Yo lil’ blondie how did you grow your hair like that out? And YOU…” He turned to me. I could just punch him in his deadly face!!! >.< “How did you manage your hair? Haven’t comb it for your whole life? HAHA!! xD”

“Shut it BUNNYROO!!” I said. Yep! Combination of bunny and kangaroo… I heard Jack called him kangaroo awhile ago and I can see he got mad. So I mixed the two. I’m not a copy cut!

“Haha!! Bunnyroo… Nice shot Red!” Jack laughed.

“Thanks! I like it too…” I smirked at Bunny who is now pissed off. Haha… xD He was so silent!! But then he rolled his eyes and tapped his right foot on the ground then smiled malevolently at me…

“Buckle up everyone! Especially you Messy Red Hair!” He pointed at me. My mouth was shut open! Ah! MESSY.RED.HAIR????!!

“Buckle?” Hiccup was puzzled. I, on the other hand understood Bunny’s reference…

“Ho no. Wait-!” A big hole formed under us except for Jack who was floating. -_-

“Aaaaaaaaaaahh!!” We fell down into the hole and I just screamed while closing my eyes intensely!