She's hearing voices

Special Chapter (Sequel to Chapter 12)

 ~Rapunzel P.O.V. ~

 Merida fell on the floor. So, I asked Hiccup to carry her since Jack and Bunny won’t.

 “Okay.” I heard Hiccup saying. He crouched then took Merida. Hmmm… I have to say, they’re a perfect pair! X)

 I took Merida’s bow which was left on the ground. (A/N: Okay, let’s just pretend that Hiccup didn’t saw her picked it up in his P.O.V. chapter 12) Ugh! Again! I’m so unfocused. I kept forgetting to ask her about it! X( Argh! Rapunzel, ask her later as soon as she wakes up. Keep that in mind. Okay??

 Jack told us to take the room with an orange door so we went there.

 I looked at Merida then to Hiccup. I know there’s something missing. What is it?? -__- I was scanning my whole brain to remember but I was unsuccessful. I thought about it so hard that my eyebrows just met.

 “You okay Rapunzel?” Hiccup asked.

 “Oh! Just thinking...” I fake smiled.

 “About what?”

 “That’s just the problem. I don’t know. I know there’s something missing, I just can’t recall what!”

 Hiccup chuckled. “Your mind is preoccupied.” We both laughed.

 “Uhh.. So what’s with all the sisters’ weird hairs? I mean your hair is too long for a grown girl and hers is… well.. I have no description about it.” He asked me.

 “Well, Merida’s hair is really curly. It just got worse since she brushes only couple of times a year.” I admitted.

 “Really?” Hiccup was surprised. “Yours?” He asked briskly.

 “Mom never wants it cut.”

 “Why not?”

 “Once my hair’s cut, it turns brown, stops growing and loses its power. Even when I’m dead.” I said. Wait. Toothless? So that’s what’s missing! Where’s Toothless!!?

 “Dead? You? But you can heal yourself right? It’s impossible for a healer to be dead.”

 “If it gets worse, I can’t heal it.” I said. I bit my lip. Oh, what could've happen to Toothless right now??

 “Oh.” That was all what Hiccup said.

 We reached the room and I opened the door. I can’t stop myself from being nervous for Toothless. I know, I’m worrying for a dragon. But its Hiccup’s pet! Hiccup leaned on the bed and put Merida down. I suddenly got jumpy.

 “Uhh, Rapunzel, what’re you doing?”

 “I’m panicking.”

 Hiccup smirked. “Why?”

 “Toothless! Where’s he?!” I blurted out.

 “Toothless? Oh he’s probably wandering off in the f—FOREST!!?? O.O” Hiccup raised his voice causing Merida to wake up.

 “Ugh! Quit spilling the beans will ye! Ye made my ears dead Hiccup!” Merida rouses up. “Ow!” Merida felt her head.

 “Careful.” I said.

 Merida sighed. “Wot the heck happened? Where’s the freaky snowman?”

 “Jack’s with Bunny. You collapsed awhile ago so Hiccup carried you here.” Merida’s eyes widened. Then turned to Hiccup.