Escaped From the Firegirl

Chapter 32

~Hiccup P.O.V. ~

“Hiccup! We’re here lad!” A Russian accent shouted. North. Boy, nothing made me smile like ever before! :D

“Hold on guys! I’mma get you out of there!” I said.

I saw that two black grand doors. I went near and saw relic figures. It has those weird curls of vines too. Black vines.

I tried to open one doorknob down but it just won’t open. Then I tried the other doorknob, still it won’t. THOR! Why now?

“Oh crap! The door’s lock!”

“Wot?! And ye didn’t even bring any keys?? Come on Hic!”

“What should I do now?”

SILENCE. That’s all I heard. “Guys? Hey guys?”

I took a deep breath. Hwoohh. You can do this Hiccup. You can do this.

“Alright! I’m going to bump it. You guys make sure you won’t get hit.”

“Uhh.. Hiccup—I – I down’t think---”

Already then. One…. Two…. Three!

BOOM!

“Ooooowwwwww!” My elbow!! Ooooooh my elbow! Ow! Ow!

“Hic?”

“I – I’m—F-fine. I’m fine! Yeah.. I’m cool!” Woooh.

‘Come on…’ I whispered to myself.

I stared at the door knob and.. tried to open again. I opened the doorknob downwards, nothing happened. Due to my anger and furious madness, I opened the doorknob up, down, up, down, up—

PSHHHH. O_O Hey.. it opened!

The door expanded and I saw them. My friends… in cages.

:D COOL!!!

:O I mean cool like-- I mean the door--- Not cool like ‘my friends are-- caged’.. no .. no..

Oh darn it Hiccup!

“Great! Now release us!” Merida demanded. O_O Oh glob I— “What?” Merida asked. “O_O You dare did brought the keys right?”

Oh I’m so doomed!!

“UGH!!!!! HICCUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Merida screamed. “If it wasn’t for my sister, I would have killed you right now!!!”

“And if it wasn’t for his good looks?” Jack snickered.

“I’ll get back to you latur..” Merida said.

“Yeah. So will I.” I agreed..

Bang!

“Crickey! Now we really need a key!” Bunny shouted.

Key. Key…

“Uhm, you mean that key?” Jack pointed to a nail with the silver key hanging on it.

“Jack!” They all exclaimed at him. Sheesh. I bet he saw that few moments ago. -.-

“What? I saw it like past minutes ago! So??” Knew it.

“Uhg.. He’s impossible North.” Merida said.

“Name it.”

“He is a terrible jerk.”

While they were all saying things about Jack, I caught the keys and freed Merida first.

“Hiccup!!” O_O Merida hugged me. “I inexpressibly missed ye.” She whispered and let go.

“You know what?” I came close to her and whispered back in her ear. “So did I.” She grinned happily. I don’t know but.. I think she is starting to like me.

(A/N: SHE DOES! HELLO?? XDXD)

“Are you.. blushing?” I asked.

“No I’m not! That’s stupid!” She punched my chest, playfully. I snickered.

~Bunny P.O.V. ~

“Uh, hello? We’re still here! Stop already with the drama and get on with these.” I said, annoyingly. Or was I JUST JEALOUS? *sighs* Tooth and I? ha! never in a million years.. :/

“Oh.” Hiccup cleared his throat. “Right.” He freed Jack then me.

Hiccup continued freeing the others. I looked around on guard in case the three black horrible ‘demons’ get in and stop us. Just then..

“What? Why won’t you even believe me? Why can’t all people do!!?? I hate you!!” Oh no. Nefaria.

“Everyone. Hurry! You guys get to the exit!” I whisper-shouted.

“Come on everyone!” North shouted.

Hiccup already freed everybody except Tooth. Hiccup rushed and unlocked the cage.

“Hiccup!” Tooth hastily whispered. “They’re coming…” She warned him. “Hurry up!”

“It—it’s stuck!”

What??

“Oh for cry out loud Hiccup! Can’t you do anything successful for once!??” I angrily said. Hiccup froze. “Get away!” I ran towards Tooth’s cage. “Go now with the others!” I demanded him.

 Hiccup ran along with Jack and Merida and for seconds, finally Tooth was out.

But…. Pitch arrived so quickly along with Nefaria and Gothel. All three staring at us.

“Oh good. Now you let them all go!” Gothel exclaimed.

“I told you it wasn’t my FAUUULLTT!!!!!” Nefaria turned into a blue fired girl. She’s much fierce than that RED GIRL.

Nefaria turned to us and formed fireballs on her hands then aimed at us.

“Crickey!” I tapped my foot on the ground and it made a huge hole. Big enough for both of us. “Get in there!” I told Tooth.

“And you?”

“I’ll follow!”

One fireball got me hit. ZSZSSZHSHH! O____O HOT HOT HOT!!!

“Bunny!”

“Go!”

Tooth went in.

ZSZHZHSHZH!! And another fireball is been thrown. Boy, is she mad!

“GAAAAAH!!” She exclaimed. She made a very very big FIREBALL. Bigger than her.

“OH CROCKY!!!!” Before she could throw it I jumped in my tunnel and transported us to North’s place.

~Nefaria P.O.V. ~

“AAAHG!!” I shouted.

“You are so useless. You’re too over dramatic to be here.” Pitch said.

“Oh. So now, you’re blaming me again! I’m so sick of this plan. YOUR PLAN!! Which in fact doesn’t work!” I argued.

“It WAS going to work if YOU were cooperating! You and your pathetic weakling thoughts will never get you anywhere! So I suggest you control your fears and hold back your powers until I tell you to undo so!”

“Ha! Another worthless plan. Whatever.” I flew away.

“You come back here. I’m not done with you yet!”

“So what??! You’re not my biological father!” I shouted.

---===---===---===---===---===---===---

i'm sorry.. i have nothing to say tonight.. :/ i'm having a bad day. :( (JUST HAD A FIGHT WITH A FRIEND) so sorry....

-Zella40Sacy