Start Over Again

• Dedicata a Frostbite01, ForeverAlone08, Arianator4ever

Chapter 18

~North P.O.V. ~

Before I rode onto the sleigh, I look up at Manny and saw only half of his light was glowing. Oh Manny, I wish it should’ve not been like this.

Afterwards, I got to the driver’s seat and readied the reindeers. I took my snow globe and whispered ‘North Pole’. Then we went into the swirly portal and Bunny and Merida with her pet Angus went into the ground tunnel.

Okay, so we got back in the workshop with all our minions and they all went back to their respective homes. The mini fairies went back to the Tooth Palace, the eight foot tall sentinel eggs went to the Warren, and my elves and yetis went back to work. Bunny and Merida arrived first, so yeah, I guess his tunnels might be faster. Emphasis on the ‘might’!!

“So, after that long and epic failed battle, why don’t we introduce ourselves to each other?” I said in a sonorous tone of voice.

“I think it’s a grand idea cause Bunny, Jack, and Merida haven’t got their first impressions very well.” Rapunzel agreed and the uhh… chameleon was … NODDING…

“Toothless, you’ll have to stay here okay?” Hiccup told the dragon. It bowed his head as a sign of agreement.

“You too Angus. Stay with Toothless. Don’t worry, he’s a friendly dragon.” Merida tapped her newly pet horse and it neighed.

“Let’s head to the meeting hall and then we’ll start.” I said.

We all went there quietly and when we had arrived I saw Phil dusting the couch on the left side.

“That’s enough Phil.” I commanded. Phil nodded and went away. I looked at all of them and they were all just silent. Hiccup was looking at Merida. Merida was carving something on her bow. Rapunzel’s hand-combing her hair. Jack’s staring at Rapunzel. Sandy is, well, he’s always silent. Tooth’s crossing her arms and her eyebrows met. And Bunny, he was facing the ground, mumbling. I decided to cut off the mute-term situation.

“Okay everyone! Take a seat!” I said loudly then Jack and Hiccup woke up from their daydream and escorted the ladies. Aww, how sweet. YOUNG LOVERS! ♥__♥

“So I think I’ll start off. My name’s NicholasSt. North, better known as Santa. But you can all just call me North. I am the Guardian of Wonder. I make toys for children all over the world, of course you know that. And my center is WONDER. It is what I put into this world. Oh, one last thing, if anyone of you knows how to bake cookies, I might ask to make me some.” I said.

“Oh don’t worry; I’ll keep that in mind.” Rapunzel said excitingly.

“Great!! So Bunny, you’re up. Tooth you’re next.” I commanded. Bunny rolled his eyes and started talking.

“I’m E. Aster Bunnymund alias Easter Bunny. But I prefer calling myself Bunny. Guardian of HOPE. I paint eggs and leave them mostly anywhere I go. Center is HOPE. Don’t call me FLUFFY nor CUTE whenever I get to be on my smaller size.” He said. Jack snickered and Bunny gave him a death glare.

“Err.. Sorry Bunny.” Jack said. Bunny sat on the couch lazily. He’s still mad about the fight he just encountered with Tooth.

“Okay, so Tooth go.” I said and she nodded.

“So most of you know me as the Tooth Fairy. My real name’s Toothiana. Just call me Tooth. I am the Guardian of Memories. I collect your teeth whenever it gets loose from your mouth every night. And my center’s Memories. So I have only one thing to tell you. Don’t forget to floss and when someone pisses you off just punch him on the face and whenever his tooth comes out, leave it to me..” She said. Everyone was opening their mouths like ‘WOAH! GUESS WHO’S PISSED OUT!’