The New Recruits

Chapter 13

~Jack P.O.V. ~

Hic and Punzie went away and so Bunny and I went to the meeting hall. We waited there for the others. I sat down the couch and sighed.

“So new friends huh?” Bunny eyed me.

“Huh?” I raised my eyebrow. “Oh. Uhm, I just met them today.” I smiled. “I can’t believe they can actually see me. I’ve lost all hope of not having any other friends.” I sighed again.

“Say no more mate. I don’t wanna see you all teary. Let’s change the topic. What’s with that fiery red hair girl?”

“Ha! Merida? She’s always like that. I have no idea why. I’m feeling we won’t get pretty much along.” I replied.

“Hmm.. Me too. She’s somewhat very intimidating.” Bunny laughed. “If you’re ice, then she’s fire because she’s always heated up. xD” He laughed again. What’s with Bunny this time? He’s so.. JAUNTY today. Hmm?

“What did you ate today Bunny? Coz’ you’re getting weird. You’re suddenly so happy! You’re not like that at all, you used to be...... grumpy.” I said.

“Being happy is weird?” He asked jerkingly.-_-

“I didn’t say that. I’m just not used that you’re jolly. What is it that you’re like a happy jumping rabbit?”

Bunny sighed. “Can’t tell you mate.” He stared smiling at a far distance in the hall. I guess he was thinkin’. Awkward. Males only become like this when they’re--  WOAH!! No way! Bunny’s… :D

“Who is she?” I asked him.

“Huh?” Bunny lifted an eyebrow. I laughed. xD

“Dude! I’m not stupid! I know you’re in love!” Bunny blushed! Haha! I knew it! “Who is she Bunny! Tell me!”

“Screw it Frost! I’ll never tell you! I can’t trust you with anything!”

“You can trust me this time.” I said.

“Nope!” He popped the letter p. Argh! -_-

“Oh come on!” The hall became silent for awhile. Then I had an idea how to know that dream girl. “Aha! Let’s play a guessing game! I’ll guess who that girl is. And if I’ll predict who, then I promise I won’t tell anyone. Even North.”

“Nah. North knows.” Bunny gasped. “I never said that!” I laughed so hard. I swear if I’d find out who, I’d prank him and that girl. Haha!! xD

“Don’t worry Bunny! I won’t ask him. I’ll ask personally from you!” Bunny rolled his eyes. Now who’s the lucky girl? I don’t know any girl who’s close to Bunny. The only girl I knew is.. Sophie and Tooth! Tooth is the only girl with the right age.. Hmm?

“Is she Tooth?” I asked Bunny. Bunny was so silent and then his cheeks glow red. SUPER RED! xD Haha!

“Aha! It is Tooth!” I shouted.

“Shush! Someone might hear you!” Bunny scolded me. Oh this ought to be good. xD

“Yes, it’s her. So what?”

“You’re happy because you get to see her again, aren’t you?” I giggled.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Since when did you like her?”

“As long as I can remember mate.” Bunny smiled. “Look Frost, if I’d find out that you told someone else, I’d throw my boomerang at you and swear I’ll make revenge.”