Our Only Desire: Friends

Chapter 2

~Jack P.O.V.~

After I spread some wintery magic into the whole other part of the world, I went back home in Burgess to visit Jamie. Jamie is now eleven. It's his birthday today actually. I wanna greet him and thank him for still believing in me and the rest of the guardians. Jamie's a great and friend kiddo. No wonder he has so many friends. I'm so happy for Jamie. He has lots of friends to be with whereas of me, I've got no one else but him. But that doesn't mean I am not contented.

"Jamie!" I called out seeing my little friend enjoying his birthday party.

"Jack! You're here!" He happily ran towards me giving me the look that he gave me the first time we met. Not a shocked face ok, but an astonished face.

"Hey Jamie, Happy Birthday! Gosh, you're now eleven!"

"Yeah, guess so!"

"Well kid, don't grow up too fast you might just forget me.." I told Jamie from a proud into a frown face.

"I promise Jack, that will never happen! I mean, whenever I see snow, I'd always remember you.."

"Thanks Jamie, you are the bestest friend ever."

"Oh, don't mention it. It's the least I could do for my friend." I smirked.

"So how's the other kids doing? Do they still believe in me?"

"Who? Oh! You mean Caleb, Claude, Cupcake, Pippa and Monty?"

"Uh, yeah. How many other kids do I know besides you and them?"

"Oh, well, uhm, they still got it." Jamie answered but I didn't completely understood his message...

"What do you mean they still got it?" He got me confused right there.

"Well, I meant to say that they still have that fun that you set up for us that very night."

I knew what exactly Jamie meant by THAT VERY NIGHT.. He was talking about the hours of darkness when we defeated Pitch. I'm not really sure.. but I think they had fun that night.. You know, fighting nightmares and turning them into dreamsands, they actually thought it was kinda cool and amazing.

".. and that they still believe in you Jack. A big emphasis on the BELIEVE word." Jamie continued and winked at me. I just smirked and gripped some of my silvery hair.

"Thanks Jamie."

"F-for what?" He got confused.

"Well, for making them believe in me and especially for BELIEVING me that night. Honestly, we couldn't have defeated Pitch without your faitht."

Jamie just smiled at me. I looked around and saw Pippa, Caleb, Claude and Cupcake coming towards us.

"Jamie! Happy Birthday bro!" Claude approached Jamie and gave me a friendly-'hello' look.

"Jack, seemed like you're visiting Jamie for a bit." Cupcake turned to me.

"Well, yeah. It's his birthday today. I don't want my bestfriend to get all teary on the best day of his life!"

The kids laughed so as Jamie and I lured them to have a short snowball fight with me.

Before I could throw a snowball at Caleb, Pippa hit me first! Man! Can you believe this? Overtaken by a little girl?

"Oh Pippa! I swear I'll tell North to put you in the naughty list!" All of the kids began to ran as I grabbed another snowball and got ready to release it to them.

"Ahhhhh!" Kids screaming and I chasing them. Oh! I had so much fun today.

A little while later we got tired of our snowball fight and then it hit me. I realized that I'd have to get back to work.

"Uhh, Jamie, I'm sorry but I have to go now and spread another winter fun to the other kids."

"Oh no worries Jack. I know you're pretty busy. It's December. You gotta frost and snow things up this month. I understand." Jamie gave me another wink and thanked me for coming. I nodded and went off.

"Bye kids! See you some other time!"

"Bye, Jack!" Kids waving at me and I waved back. Ugh, sure is fun to be with those guys again.

I missed the old times. Times before I was a guardian. But I don't blame the Guardians nor Man in Moon. I just missed it that's all. I wish I could have another set of friends.

~Hiccup P.O.V.~

"Alright, alright toothless. We're going to practice again. Just give me a minute, okay? And let me take this on you." After I put Toothless' tail on. I climbed unto him and started our practice.

We were doing pretty good. Well, at least better than last time. We still fall unto some trees however now it's getting lesser.

"Good, Toothless! Now how about taking everything to the next level? Let's try going to farther places."

I looked around and try to pick a direction on where we ought to go.

"Ok, how 'bout we take the east, boy? Cause Berk is pretty much on the opposite side." Toothless lowered and then raised his head quickly showing his agreement. And then, off to the East we went.

I have to practice Toothless fly into distant places so that someday I may be able to leave this lonely place and find my own home with friends. Friends who understand me and appreciate everything about me. I've been longing for friends long enough. I have to find my own somehow. Wherever Toothless would take me, there might be some people who would be willing to accept me.

(A/N)

I planned this first two chapters to give the introduction of the big four, about what they're currently doing. I know. I know. Hiccup's POV is a short one. The next will be longer.

Thank you for reading. I love you so much guys. xDDD

SO I'M JUST GONNA GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.. ^_^

Next Chapter's sneak peek:

"Look mom, you can't keep us here in this tower! Not forever! I swear in the name of Mor'du you'll pay for everything that you're causing us so much pain!"

"Oh! Enough with this stupid nonsense Merida! You stop that behavior of yours and start acting like a real daughter! I've just had enough of you!"

"You are the one who wants us to-"

"Shut up Merida!"

"Ohhh!!! This is so unfair! You were never there for us! This whole thing is what you want! Do you even bother to ask what we want! Noo!! You walk around telling us what to do, what not to do! Trying to make us be LIKE YOU! Well, were not going to be like you!!"

"Oh, you're acting like a child!"

"And YOU'RE a beast! That's what you are!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you already had the idea of who said those lines... ;)

Later, BYE!