Cheeks Reddened

Chapter 14

~Merid P.O.V.~

Jack was O.o...

 The fairy squealed and flew towards us.

 “Oh! It’s you!” She said.

 “M-me?” I asked. Weird fairy.. -___-

 “All of you!! xD” She said then she was flattering and then she went close to us.

 “Oooh!! I’ve heard about all of you! And of course, YOUR TEETH!! xD” Teeth? O.o She squealed again.

 “You’re the Tooth Fairy??!” Rapunzel was excited. Her mini fairies nodded. I guess they were her minions.

 “Yes I am. Now open them up! Are they perfectly flossed?” She said while she opened my mouth and the rest of her mini self opened Hiccup’s and Rapunzel. Jack and Bunny snickered. Geez.. -_-

 “Aaa-aa-aah-aah-aa-ah” I can’t say a thing with her fingers in my mouth. :/ Hiccup was irritated.

 “Shoo! Haven’t you seen enough?” Hiccup scare off away the mini fairies. Aww.. The wee lamb's mad.

 “Tooth please. All fingers out of their mouths.” North said.

 “Oh. Sorry.” She let go of her fingers and so did her mini fairies. “By the way,” She told us. “They’re all beautiful. Especially yours Rapunzel.” H-how did she know her name? O-o

 “You know my name?” Rapunzel asked.

 “Of course! I know all of your names! I’m the Tooth Fairy. I come every time you lose your teeth. So I have to know all of your names. Besides, North and Sandy knows all of you very well. Jack and Bunny doesn’t since they only stop by to your place living an egg or a winter rush. They didn’t have enough time to know you all.” Woww… She’s got this long explanation.. I don’t know what to respond.

 “So you all know what you are right now, don’t you?” North asked smiling. I’m not. I’m to moody to smile, especially in front of Jack and Bunny!

 “We all know about that only that we have slight questions. But first, I have to ask help from any of you.” Hiccup said panicking – for Toothless.

 “What is it Hiccup?” Jack asked.

 “Toothless is left in the forest.” He said and we all nodded.

 “Toothless?” Bunny and Tooth said in unison.

 Jack cleared his throat. And then Bunny was.. BLUSHING?? xD Oh.MY.GOSH!! Somebody’s in LOVE…xD Finally! I have something to tease Bunny… REVENGE COMING AHEAD OF YOU BUNNYROO!!

 “Uhh..” Tooth chuckled. “That guy is not really—well—tooth.less right?” She asked Hiccup.

 “His teeth only come out when he’s hungry. He’s a dragon.” Hiccup said.

 “A dragon?” The other guardians gasped. And started asking questions to Hiccup. Duh, they’re just wasting our time… :/ I went away and tried to figure out what was that voice I heard earlier. Who was it? How did he know that we’re going to be one of them? And how come I can hear him but can’t see him? And Sandy… Was he really speaking in my mind?? >.< Ugh! I’m so confused!!

 I went back to where the others were and saw Hiccup was all O__O.. He really wants to find Toothless now. The hall was so noisy because of all of their silly questions flooding to Hiccup's ears.. Including Sandy’s.. I can still hear it..

 Weren’t you scared of it?

 How did you trained it?

 Is it friendly?