Bumped by Accident

Chapter 9

~Hiccup P.O.V. ~

I am still riding on Toothless’ back. I looked up in the sky and found the sun at the west. It’s already afternoon! Yet we didn’t even had our breakfast and lunch! I looked down and saw a forest. Where on earth are we?? O_O

“Toothless, what is this place?” I asked Toothless as if he could even answer. I heard Toothless moaned.

“What? Just asking... I wasn’t expecting for an answer.” Toothless shook his head and I was like ‘what do you mean?’. Then I just heard another moan. But it was not Toothless. I guess it was his stomach.

“Oh yeah. Sorry bud. I forgot you’re hungry.” Then I just heard my stomach grumbled. “Well what do you know?I guess I am too.” He didn’t mind me. He just focused in heading south as I have instructed him.

“Lower down Toothless. We need to get ourselves some food. ” Toothless hovered few meters above the trees just enough for us to find a freshwater.

As we searched the forest, something or someone caught my attention. I saw a boy. And not just any boy.. He’s a FLYING BOY!! O.O But he has no wings... He just flew up in the air! He was wearing something blue. I can’t really identify his clothes because he was too far. And he is carrying two girls with him. One is wearing pink dress and has a very, very, very long GOLDEN HAIIIR…. It literally touched the surface even though they were flying from above. The other girl is wearing green dress. She has a red-orange hair. Unlike the other girl whose hair is very straight and very long, this one has a curly hair and it reaches only to her waistline.

 “Toothless. You see those three kids?” Toothless lifted his head to the direction where I pointed the three fellas. “Why don’t we try asking them where we can find some fish?” Toothless nodded. “But be calm bud. We don’t wanna startle them and fly away.” He nodded again. “Okay, get going bud!”

We went towards the youngsters when I accidentally loosed control of the saddle. “Oh no. Aaah!” I accidentally turned Toothless’ replica tail to the left direction when I exactly needed it to the right causing us to fly in the air stupidly and crazily towards them. “Oh no. No. No. No.” I said to myself and Toothless. We bumped the blue boy by accident…

“Hey! What the-” I looked back and saw the boy got surprised. I guess they didn’t saw me on Toothless. What they only saw was that a huge Night Fury.

“Is that a--” I heard one of the girls shouted.

“Yes it is! Shoot it!”

What? Shoot us? Why are people so against dragons? They’re harmless. Of course IF they don’t harm them as well.

“Toothless, let’s get outta here!” I shouted enough only for Toothless to hear. But before we could escape, an arrow hit Toothless’ tail. Not it’s replica but his real tail. With his tail hurt, we crashed into the trees.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooh! Ow!” I got hit by several branches thanks to those KIDS!! >.<

‘Are they crazy? We didn’t even shot fire at them!’ I said to myself. I was mad because now Toothles is hurt. Now, it would be very hard for him to fly. 

“I’m so sorry bud. I guess you have to stay here while I’ll look for food. Keep yourself hidden from people around here okay?” Toothless nodded then I jumped down from him and headed to the trees where we crashed.

“Oh it's nothing.” I heard a voice of a girl.

“Who could that be?” I slowly crept into the bushes but then I stepped to one of the branches and it broke. The sound was probably heard by her or if she had friends with her then all of them would hear it. Nice move Hiccup. : /