2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS

Chapter 25

~Bunny P.O.V.~

We’re here at the Banquet Hall, eating dinner. It’s been such a great day, really. Note my total sarcasm!! Ugh… Darn you Jack Frost! How dare you told everyone else about me liking Tooth?? Well, good thing, Tooth didn’t get the point. But if she did, I’ll let Rapunzel strangle him to death! Speaking of Rapunzel, here she is… Laughing with the fiery red head! Argh!

“Hey Blondie mate. Listen, I have something to tell you.” I said calmly to Rapunzel. She was smiling sheepishly. Duhh.. just the typical Rapunzel.

“Oh uhm, hi Bunny. W-what is it that you want t-to tell me?” She asked nervously.

“Oh, well, I was just going to say thank you for what you blurted out a while ago! It really made me grateful.” I said with absolute irony. She bought it though. Unbelievable.

“Really??!” Merida and Rapunzel asked in unison.

“I would say yes.” I said. “IF I was not taking it seriously.”

Rapunzel and Merida’s shocked faces frowned.

“Shoot! I knew ye were juzt jowkin’ Argh.” Merida sneered. Pfsh.

“Look! Rapunzel, I’ll pass on you about that for this time only. The next time you blurt it out again, you’re dead.” I warned Rapunzel, pointing my fingers at her. She got frightened.

“Hey, don’t ye dare point those fluffy blue fingers at meh sister. Ye deal with her, ye’ll deal with mey!” Merida defended Rapunzel. Whatever..

“Woah! What’s with all the raise voices??” Hiccup asked, cupping his ears. You know, Merida is such a pain in the ear! Gosh! Jack walked along with Hiccup drinking a caffé freddo.

“I think he knows about this.” I said gesturing to Jack. Jack stopped drinking and swallowed. He flew towards me and gave me a serious look.

“I’m sorry for not keeping my mouth shut. But it’s just that, it’s pretty obvious already. Don’t worry, I’m sure what happened earlier won’t ever happen again. Unless MiM says so.” Then he laughed. Nah, Manny won’t do that.

“Alright. Alright. Stop it. Uhm, Jack!” Hiccup broke the laughter. “We still got some things to do right??” Oh! Which reminds me!

“Uhh yeah me too. I’ve gotta continue painting my eggs.” I said, running off. “Bye Mates!”

~Rapunzel P.O.V. ~

That was weird.

“Say, Merida, could you help me and Hic?” Jack asked Merida.

“Sure.” Merida said, winking an eye. Huh? What is going on?

“Uhh, can I join?” I asked them. Hic went to me and said

“Sorry Punzel, but I think Tooth wants to tell or ask you something.” Hiccup said. What? Is this about Bunny again?

Tooth came towards me and grabbed my hand. And she was

“Woah Tooth! Put me down!” I shouted in the air. Tooth carried me and locked ourselves in a room. She faced me. Oh dear. I gotta prepare my frying pan. Oh wait, I don’t need them. I just need to.. SHUT MY BIG MOUTH UP.

“Rapunzel,” she said in a weird, strict voice. “..tell me something that I haven’t EVER known before yet YOU knew it till now!” She shouted. Oooh! I’m so dead. She freaking wants me to freaking tell her the freaking truth that Bunny’s freaking in love with her! But I can’t! I’ll be freaking dead if I’d freaking tell her. Ugh. Sorry, just delete all the freaking words..