Don't Just Stand There, Help.

(Note: This is not a RotGaP chapter. This is a short message for all the victims of bullying and all the rest who could have helped them defeat the bullies. I accepted the #NoMoreBullying challenge of Wattpad's campaign. I dare you to do the same.)

        In our society, victims of bullying are the most voiceless. They are the frightened and paralyzed members of the community. Victims rarely speak of their bullying experiences to anyone. Principally, they have been used and disturbed by malevolent people. 

        There will come a time when they will be feeling hopeless and think of the most dangerougs thoughts that can be put into action no sooner than later. Their life and freedom lies in our hands.

        It is said 90% of us are seemingly to get bullied. So as to help these poor unfortunate souls, it is the responsibility of the 10% other part of the population to look after and sustain the rights of these victims.

        But then, are the justifications given to them? Is the privilege to love, compassion, education properly approved?

        The minute you search high heaven you can see every victim keeping head down and begging the bully to leave them alone or at least delay the kicking and name calling. What do you do? What does the crowd do? Don’t just stand there, help.

        Some of us are neglecting to fight for them for one reason; because we’re afraid just like the victims. We’re afraid that the bully would turn the attention to us. We’re afraid the bully would ruin us too. Well, that is not a good enough reason, isn’t it?

        Is this the right way of helping a community? When most us in the society don’t even like to show sympathy and support for them?! How do they expect to grow as to be loved and see the goodness in the world?

        Many foundations assure that all citizens be given equal inconvertible rights but some are being taken away and so what's left of our rights are mere ways of satisfying the people!

        To all my fellow victims of bullying in every type, we have the right to speak out and fight for our birthright! No one takes away our dignity and freedom! It’s our right, and only our right. Stop bullying! Do not shake in fear. Speak up.

         Be the hero to someone today.