ARGUMENT during the Rescue?

• Dedicated to Jackunzelforlife, Riddle517, HeyItsLu, ForeverAlone08, and Frostbite01

Chapter 17

~Merida P.O.V. ~

Alright that’s it! I’m gonna die! Good bye cruel world!!

I closed my eyes readying myself to be taken by death! But then...

Ahahaha! This was easier than I thought it would be. You won't make it Hiccup. My nightmares will crush her! And YOU will not be able to make a rescue! I heard that dam’ voice again! ARGH!! >.<

"SHUT UP!" Rapunzel shouted.

Oh. I see little Rapunzel's out of her tower. The voice said.

"How'd you know about us?" She asked.

I know every kid who has fear in them. The voice laughed evilly.. Stupid voice! If I can only see him and my back doesn't hurt, I'd kick his eyeballs!

Now, as for your sister.. Hmmm...

O__O

"Don’t you dare lay a finger on her!!" Hiccup shouted. Then HE laughed again! Ah!

This was your fear. Am I right? I guess he was referring to Hiccup. -_-

Oh Hiccup, you should tell Merida now before it's gonna be too late. Huh? o.O

"What are ye talking abowt?" I asked.

Oh. I completely forgot. Merida hasn't known it just yet.

"What is HE talking abowt Hiccup?" I asked this time to Hiccup since that fleabag is not interested to tell me.

"I-- I don't know! I'm not sure." Hiccup replied.

"NOT SURE??! Wha!??"

Confused Merida?? Well Hiccup here has been keeping this to himself from the time he met you and little Rapunzel by the forest. Why don't you share that yourself DRAGON-BOY?? The horses backed away for me to see Hiccup riding Toothless in the air with Rapunzel. Okay. I do not liking this at all!! Can't they just give the details to me straight?!!

Hiccup just stilled there in silence along with my sister facing on the ground. It was super quiet for like 3 minutes!

Fine! You don't wanna tell. Well I guess I have to move on with my plans though... Look closely Hiccup. Cause you'll be seeing herself dying ALONE in PAIN!! AHAHAHA!! Nightmares, ATTACK!!

"MERIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Both Hiccup and Rapunzel shouted.

I gasped there at my place when all the horses were rushing towards me and ready to kill! My heart was beating faster than ever before! Until....

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

...

..

....

.....

.....

.......

......

......

What??! O0O

..

...

.....