The Hills Have Eyes | Complet...

By WhereTheWldThngsR

(Sequel to Talking To The Moon) ♡♡♡ 12-4-19 #1 - Absence #34 - Leaving #168 - Italy #934 - Sequel #416 - Rogu... More

Prologue
Look After You
Hideaway
Diet Mountain Dew
Girl Crush
When I'm Gone
He'll Leave You With A Smile
Summertime Sadness
Daughters
Chandelier
Young Girls
Hello
Just Like Jesse James
Shoop Shoop (It's In Her Kiss)
Something In The Way You Move
10 Things I Hate About You
The Antidote
Turning Tables
Sorry
DTR
Howl
Wolves- not a chapter
Heavy In Your Arms
Angel Kisses On Her Skin
Love You To Death
A Party To Celebrate A Curse
When My Mate Meets My Boyfriend
Wear My Mark Like A Pearl Necklace
Shower
Do You Even Lift, Bae?!?
Old Faces and New Enemies
What's Dinner Without Drama?!?
Apparently, I Haven't Broken Up With My Boyfriend
Love Me Harder
Made In The A.M.
You Don't Own Me
One More Night
Girl With One Eye
Tiny Toes & Big Arguments
Mission Daddy Impossible
Settle For A Slowdown
I Got You Babe
Dirty Little Secret
Let's Go For A Ride
Always Hello, Never Hell No
Top Notch Cherry Knot
Body Electric
Losing You Means Finding Us- Part One
Losing You Means Find Us- Part Two
Give It All We Got Tonight
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
My Best Friend is My Other Best Friend's Mate
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Dangerous Woman
A Couple Of Drunks With Backward God Complexes
The Line Between Lust & Love
Pillow Talk
Banana Pancakes
My 18 Year Old Daughter, Her 28 Year Old Mate Part 1
My 18 Year Old Daughter, Her 28 Year Old Mate Part 2
Steal You Away
As Serious As The Ring On Your Finger
What Elvis Knows Won't Hurt Anyone
H.O.L.Y
Locked Away
Work From Home
Wrong Thing, Right Cause
Acceptance & An Ass Kicking
The First Day of the Rest of Our Lives
The Hills Have Eyes ((Le Colline Hanno Gli Occhi))
The End
Operation Man vs Wedding

If I Could Fly

249 14 11
By WhereTheWldThngsR

A/N: who's ready for another Luc chapter?!? I know I am!:);) he's now 20 and Bella is 10, since this chapter skips yet another year...
After this chapter, it really gets good... At least, I hope so.... The plans I have made make it sound really really good, anyway......;);) so y'all will just have to wait and see!:);)

Luc POV

Blood fell in tiny beads from my knuckles as I continued punching him, my Wolf howling at each and every snap of bone and cartilage; my knuckles were bruised black and blue and hurt like hell, but, in my line of business, you learned to take pleasure from the pain. And man, was I taking pleasure in his pain...

Gripping the man's shaggy head of hair, I jerked his chin up to stare into his blank eyes; my own green ones were glowing black as my Wolf prowled beneath my skin, excited from our combined bloodlust. Leaning down into the man's face, I snapped my Wolf canines about an inch away from his throat as he finally jerked away with a whimper; finally some reaction! I'd much rather he have fought back, just to keep things interesting and keep me from killing myself from boredom. Still, a reaction was a reaction...

"You knew that my father used to beat up on me and my mother, and you didn't do jack-shit about it; you fücking stood there, didn't say a damn word, and fücking watched while that fücker broke my arm. Now," I paused, eyes glinting gleefully at the thought of what was to come, "I'm gonna break your arm!"

He thrashed around then, eyes wide, trying to escape me; he'd escaped me for the last 8 years, while I was stuck between hunting down the rogues of my father's that had fled, and cozying up to Bella... But no more... I had my Wolf, we were taking names and kicking ass, and we were absolutely invincible!

The combined strength of my Wolf and I easily pulled the man's shoulder from his socket and left it dangling as I sneered down at him; I didn't know him, only that he was in cahoots with my sperm donor, and that I finally found a way to relieve years of building tension... My Wolf howled in delight as tears filled the man's eyes, but still, he didn't cry out, or even whimper.

I had to admit, I wasn't quite as strong as my sperm donor yet, but I was still impressed with the man's lack of reaction; it took a lot not to bawl your eyes out like a tit-bag while someone pulled your shoulder from its socket... I should know, because I had indeed cried, just before my sperm donor pulled my other shoulder out, because I'd cried.

"Now who's crying?!?" Gripping his wrist, I braced myself against the back of the chair and bent all the way back on his wrist, until his fingers touched his arm and the bone snapped; a slow, evil smirk curled on my lips as he finally screamed one long, single note.

Even though his voice was a scream, that long howl reminded me of my Bella- my sweet, perfect il mio piccolo bella caprifoglio. Then, I was crying; I hadn't seen her in 2 years, but it was 2 years of hell... Everyday, I missed her more and hated myself more; why did I ever think it would be a good idea to leave her?!?

Oh, right, because I had to hunt down the rogues that had escaped my clutches! Grinning wildly, even through the waterfall of tears that fell, I gripped the man's throat in one hand even as he thrashed around, and snapped his neck like a twig.

Goddess, if Bella saw me now, if she had even one little inkling about what I was doing right now...

~000~

The punching bag swung around on its chain after each hit from my knuckles, and I wished then that I had a spotter; but that meant being around people, and, quite frankly, I didn't like people...

'Ugh, Bella's a person!' My Wolf sure was a condescending ass most of the time, but that's what made us a good team. 'Ya damn right we're a good team!'

Rolling my eyes with a chuckle, I continued to pound on the punching bag until my knuckles bled and my eyes stung from the salty sweat that dripped from my hair. Catching the bag as it swung back towards me, I dropped my hands with a groan and walked through the abandoned house that I called my home; I wasn't even in Italy, anymore, so of course it wasn't home, but it was a roof over my head.

I'd moved from Italy as fast as I could get the money, just to resist the temptation of Bella, and goddess, she was a temptation! Apparently, sperm donor dearest was loaded, and had left all his money to me; he'd frozen his accounts right after he'd been bitten, and no one could open them or access the money but me. I knew some good would come of him being my sperm donor... But that's the only good!

I was now a proud American, with dual citizenship still back in Italy, of course; I was living up in the mountains of Wyoming, with plenty of room to let my Wolf free. The animals were fun to toy around with and my closest neighbor was 20 miles away, so it was almost perfect. I'd begun living off the land, didn't pay a single water or electric bill, and could ride horses with the best of 'em!

Walking through the dark house, I was glad for my Wolf senses that allowed me to see in the dark as I grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler; just because I didn't have an ice box didn't mean I couldn't keep things cold! I'd bought enough ice to fill the cooler to the brim, a case of water so I could refill the bottles with spring water, and plenty of food to last until the next time I had to go into town. I'd also bought some gym equipment, mostly just so I could muscle up and kick some ass, but it did wonders for staying in shape, anyway...

Needless to say, as much as I missed Italy and Bella, I'd made myself pretty much right at home in the States. Everyone was welcoming, especially the ladies, and had already accepted me into their small community. I went to the bars pretty much every night, and always left with a beautiful young lady for the night; still, no one could replace my Bella...

Of course, Bella was the reason I slept around; I had to forget about her, at least for the next 8 years, and nothing said forgetfulness like a different woman every night. I had quite the reputation, but that only made the ladies want more; I didn't want any of them, of course, they were merely a means to an end.

An end that was coming in the next eight years, assuming she'd still have me and that her father didn't rip me limb from limb. Of course, just because she was turning 18 in a few years, and I still wanted her, didn't mean that I didn't have a Mate out there, or a Mate for her... But I hadn't found my Mate yet, so I could only wonder if her own Mate had found her, yet; if some bastard had indeed found her and claimed her as his, well, he'd better be ready to meet heaven and hell when I got back into town...

~000~

My large Wolf paws pounded the earth to dust as we ran through the trees, letting the sights and sounds around us block out our memories. Today was her birthday...

My Bella was turning 10 today! Goddess, I'd only missed two birthday cakes and two years of her growing up, but I felt like I'd missed out on a lifetime; what would it feel like for the next 8 years?!?

Cold spring water lapped at my ankles and immediately jerked me back to reality as my Wolf chuckled through my head. 'I was wondering when you'd come back around here...'

'Ha ha ha,' I chuckled drily, forcing us out of the water and on the path back home.

'That's not home, idiot! Italy, with Bella, is home! And I wanna go back! Right. Now.!' He paced in tight, anxious circles, before tipping his head up towards the moon and howling; it was a long, lonely sound, and I wished ever so much that the sound would somehow carry all the way over to my sweet Bella.

'Not yet, buddy... 8 more years, and we'll go home.'

A/N: well, there it is.... I don't know where this sudden dark side came from with the torture and beating, but i think I kinda like it............. Sara_Mikaelson46
Now, the next chapter, y'all are most definitely gonna wanna tune in to, cuz then it really really really gets good!:)

Sorry for leaving y'all hanging, but it's an update, isn't it?!?;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 73.8K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
1.5K 155 33
(UNDER SUPER HEAVY EDITING) You will NOT understand this if you start to read it right now!!!!! Please don't read this yet!! I'm re-editing this whol...
19.3K 1.1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...