CAUGHT OFF GAURD

By brownskinnluvv

I THOUGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED SINCE IH AD MET HIM IN THE HALLWAY AFTER 3RD PERIOD. IT HAD ALL HAPP... More

CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TEN
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER ELEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWELVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER NINETEEN
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GAURD: THE FINAL CHAPTER
GOODBYE
OKAY, SUS

CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

2.7K 96 43
By brownskinnluvv

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

I felt warm lips barely tickle mine like the breeze from a sideways glance. My eyes sprang open to his eyes, filling my vision, smiling at me warmly. I inhaled his breath deeply, as I'd been holding mine out.

"Welcome to my world, Khalil." His smile radiated over and through my entire being.

"You?!" was all I could get out, of the million thoughts racing through my mind at that second.

"And you," he smiled. "And it could be 'us', if you feel about me like I feel about you. I mean, I know we just met an' all, but I already feel like I've known you for a long time. I know enough about you to know I sure would like to try." He smiled again and backed away a little, "But I know you still got a lot to deal with, about whoever broke your heart, so, you know, it's up to you," he said with hope in his voice.

"Oh my God." I collapsed onto my back, chest heaving, stunned with relief, with the revelation that Ty was gay too, that we had met up today by sheer chance. What were the odds of that-- was it just because of my new car?

He'd just told me he wanted me, and I knew I wanted him-- but was conflicted about Cole. But Cole was over with; his distance over the last couple of weeks had given a finality to that, so I shouldn't have any guilt's about wanting to move on.

Especailly since Cole had already moved on with Jaida

I thought: 'Somebody wants me. Somebody beautiful, somebody real, somebody apparently no longer conflicted about himself and his sexuality. He wants me. He just told me so. Maybe I'm not so undesirable after all.' But I questioned his judgement.

The music was meandering around the room like a dream, and I was trying to gather my thoughts and put them in perspective. After a long minute, Ty spoke,

"There's no pressure on my part, Khalil. I don't even know if you're interested in me that way."

My head shot up, twisting to look at him, "YES!" I instantly felt embarrassed and caught myself, "I mean-- yes! I'm very interested in you. I've been turned on to you since I saw you leaning on my car." I rolled back onto my side facing him. "I feel like I know you so well already too. And you're so good-looking and nice. I feel like you wouldn't hurt me the way..." I involuntarily started retreating.

Ty leaned toward me and our eyes closed as he kissed me tenderly on the lips. The connection felt so electric, coursing through my body in waves. "I could never hurt you in any way," he murmured into my lips.

His hand came to my neck and pulled me slightly more into the kiss. I put my hand on his, pulling it firmly against my neck to show how much I needed his caress, how much I needed him, and how much I wanted him to want me.

His kiss was tender and loving, his tongue gently probing, my tongue asking for more. But he pulled away just as I was starting to move my body closer to his. I looked at him with questioning in my eyes, and a raging erection in my Levi's.

"I think we need to go real slow. Why don't we get comfortable and just lay here for a bit?"

I nodded, confused, wondering if i had done something to turn him off.

He went up on his knees to reach the light switch. I saw his very thick member pulsing down his thigh, straining to work its way up. He looked down at me with such a tender expression, I realized he wasn't turned off at all; he was just wanting to take things slow; for my sake, I guess.

I sat up and stretched around him to stop his reach, placing my hand on his arm, feeling the silky downfall of his dark dreads on the top side of his scarred wrist."Please. Leave it on for a bit?"

He looked down at me and grinned. I blushed and looked slowly down his body and settled on his bulge for a moment, then traveled back up into his eyes as I lay back, stretching my legs out on either side of him. He stood up on the bed. I didn't need 'slow'.

He was grinning from ear to ear, as he pulled his shirt up slowly and sensually in a tease, revealing rough tattooed brown, flat stomach. His brown skin mixed with the black ink made his body look more like a piece of art.

Then his naturally sculpted, hairless chest came into view. Good for the eyes, it was. He pulled the shirt off, and his hair flew out of it in all directions in slow motion, billowing down like feathers over his shoulders and chest, accentuating his handsome face, with those brown eyes. I almost erupted in my underwear.

He saw the look in my eyes and it spurred him on. I saw him try, unsuccessfully, to wipe the silly grin off his face, trying to look smoldering-- but I didn't want him to; I loved it. I loved the way his thick lips curled and his eyes sparkled when he grinned like that.

I loved how he rubbed his hands sensuously down his chest and stomach 'til he reached his jeans, hesitating, then going on down to his groin, rubbing around his balls and cock through the denim, pressing the fabric on either side of his thick tool, outlining it for me, with a lustful look in his sparkling eyes.

"Oh, God..." I moaned, and spread my knees, rubbing my chest and stomach through my tee shirt. I didn't dare touch any further.

He curled his index finger at me. "Come here," he softly commanded.

I stood up, wobbling on the bed. He grasped my tee shirt at the waist and pulled it slowly up and over my head and held it there, with my arms pulled up, neckline hung on my chin. He leaned down and kissed the base of my neck, making me shudder. I was overcome with the hot wet feel and texture of his lips and tongue melting my neck, his breath making me tingle; I could hardly remain standing.

He slowly inched the shirt up and off, following its departure with his tongue, stopping to play in my ear and making me shiver even more. I put my hands on his chest, feeling his pounding heart in my palms, racing as fast as mine, and nuzzled my face into his neck, while he caressed my back.

"Oh, baby, you feel so wonderful to me," he whispered as he hugged me into him, still sucking on my earlobe around his words. I could only moan in response, as I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed, feeling his hard meat against my tense belly through the jeans.

I guess the residual of the drugs made everything so much more intense and focused. His skin felt electric tingly, but velvety smooth and delicious to my hands. The sensation of him sucking on my ear, and breathing and speaking into it, was making my heart race and my cock drool. The heat radiated out from both of us; though at that point, we weren't sweating.

"I don't have the words to tell you how wonderful you are," I whispered.

He searched for my mouth with his lips, and when he found it, he made me shiver with rushes as he swept me away with a kiss that told me all I needed to know about him. I wanted more. I NEEDED more .

I kissed his shoulder and started working my way down his chest. He let me sink slowly, licking and kissing my way down his silky smooth skin, teasing his nipples, down to his navel, then rubbing my face into his treasure trail. When I got to his jeans, I sat back on my heels and took in the sight of him.

That moment crystallized in my mind, once and for all, without a doubt, that I wanted men. I didn't need or want to deny or suppress it anymore.

The realization was that: looking at his superbly male body, in those incredibly sexy Levi's, with my mouth watering at the vision of his member protruding in the denim, and his treasure trail cascading down from his sexy navel to curl lazily over the hem of the low cut jeans; then looking up from his mounding chest, to his dreamy face, all just sent me into uncontrollable lust and desire.

And in that beautiful body, HIM, Tyson. What an amazing guy! What a beautiful person!

"You're making me feel sexy, looking at me like that." He narrowed his eyes seductively.

"You ARE sexy. VERY sexy. VERY VERY sexy! You make me want to lick you all over." I said, touching my tongue to my upper lip, bringing my hand to the inside of his thigh and brushing lightly up to feel his balls through the cloth. I thought I sounded so mature.

"Damn you're amazing!" He blurted.

"Huh?"

"Well, I just got this feeling you were gay too, when I met you. But when we were on the beach and all, I wasn't sure, but I still thought so, hoped so," he chuckled. "I was so turned on by you, but I thought, man, he's so in the closet, it'll be a really tricky process to get him to open up, ya know? But then, when it came down to it just now, you just said it out right! That took balls. But what's amazing to me, is that I thought I was gonna have t' like, go real slow and, you know, like, draw you out-- but you're ready to go for it! And that's so awesome!" He laughed. I blushed and laughed too.

When we stopped laughing. He thrust his hips forward suggestively, "Now, where were we?"

I looked up into his eyes as I hooked my index fingers in the belt loops on his hips and pulled my face to his crotch. I gently nuzzled into his spongy, somewhat softened cock, feeling the heat through the denim.

There was a little wet spot his shaft left behind when it was fully hard, that it rapidly reached again as I mouthed it through the faded cloth.

"Ohhhh, man, you're getting me so fucking hot, Khalil." He growled.

It seemed like it would be a real turn-on, so I found his pants button, clenched the cloth around it with my teeth and pulled it open, then maneuvered the zipper tab up with my tongue, secured it between my teeth and pulled it down. I think it turned me on as much as it did Ty. He groaned his enthusiastic approval as he watched intently.

I nuzzled my face in between the zipper flaps. Breathing in his scent got me high all over again.

He pulled my face into his crotch and moaned.

I pulled his jeans and underwear down around his ankles by the loops, and his manhood sprang up, slapping the side of my face. I rubbed my cheek against it, smearing precum from the corner of my eye to my ear, then angled away to watch it bounce around enticingly. He was uncircumcised.

"Man, you have a beautiful dick. It's so Thick!" I came at it from the side and pushed it up against his hard belly with my lips.

"Yeah? So you like it?" He said lightly pulling my face into him.

"Oh yeahhhhh." I said the same way we had said it earlier. He grinned.

I guess it was inevitable that I'd make comparisons: Ty's cock was almost as thick as Cole's, but not nearly as long. It was nine or maybe even ten inches, where Cole's was close to eleven, and felt like twelve.

And Ty's cock tapered as it got to the tip, where Cole's was pretty straight for the last half, with a flaring bell. Ty's was also wide across, where Cole's was more thickly rounded, but pretty flat across the topside. They both had these wonderful veins traversing their length. And where the outermost flesh of Cole's cock stayed spongy-- even at his most rigid-- on Ty, even his veins felt firm when he was rigid.

I breathed an inward sigh of relief, when I found that Ty's cock turned me on just as much as Cole's. It had crossed my mind that I might never be satisfied with anything less than Cole's massive.......... endowment.

I licked my way up the underside, sliding off just before the head, into his neatly trimmed, dark black pubic hair, rubbing my face around in the wiry curls. I backed away to find the tip of his shaft with my tongue, encountering foreskin for the first time.

I touched my tongue to his piss slit, peeking through, as the skin couldn't quite wrap around the last dime sized tip of his rigid shaft. I tasted his delicious, salty precum. I was fascinated by the rubbery skin, and pushed it back with my lips, revealing the hidden treasure, his slick ultra-smooth head that didn't flare away much from the shaft. I slathered it with my tongue, eliciting deep moans from him.

My entire body hummed with the thrill of my lips parting wider and wider as I consumed his shaft centimeter by centimeter, my tongue delighting to the under ridge, coated with slob. I was furiously trying to free my own member from its bondage with my left hand, while gently tugging on his wonderfully hefty nuts to pull him deeper into my mouth with my right.

Ty braced himself on the wall and alternated throwing his head back ecstatically, and looking down intently into my eyes-- as I kept them on his face and throat most of the time. I worked my tongue in under the foreskin, swirling it around on the head, as he moaned little encouragements to me.

I knew what an addict felt like when he received his fix-- when the actual pleasure is far greater than the anticipation of it was.

Ty was such a beautiful person. He made me feel good about being myself, and I could tell from everything he'd said and done, that he really liked me, so I guess you could say I was good for him.

It was just hard for my mind to believe that I could actually be any good for anyone. I mean I don't want to sound pitiful, but that really is the way I felt. It's amazing how much shit can go through your mind while simultaneously being totally thrilled and absorbed in one of the most intense pleasures known.

I couldn't swallow all of his thick shaft in that position, but I savored every bit I could cram into my hungry mouth and throat. I crammed it in as far as I could get it to go and just held it there, working my tongue, what little I could, on the underside. I just reveled in the feel of his rigid member prying my jaw wide, stuffing my mouth and throat.

I knew I needed to work it, to give him pleasure, but I just didn't want to withdraw, even for a moment. I argued with myself: 'You've got to move back and forth, or he won't enjoy it. But I just can't let it go yet-- just one more minute like this. You're gonna bore him. I'll make up for it, in a minute.'

"Oh, Khalil, that is sooo fucking hot, the way you're just holding it in there. I feel the texture of your tongue on it. I feel your throat muscles working on the head. Oh damn, it's so intense. Ohhhh God!" He ran his fingers through my hair and rolled his hips into my face, working his shaft a little further down my throat.

"You're gonna make me cum!" He withdrew quickly. Taking my head in his hands, he knelt down, angling his face to kiss me passionately. Still holding my head, he backed away and looked into my eyes,

"Damn, you are so wonderful." He spoke slowly, pulling me back to his lips to kiss some more then holding my head away again.

"Man, I was hopin' an' prayin' all day that tonight would end up like this," he stared into my eyes. "You are so beautiful, to me." He chuckled, "I won't kill your ears by singing that song right now, but man, that's what I feel like doing." He smiled, and his eyes laughed,

"You're just so fucking beautiful..." He caressed down the side of my head and onto my cheek with his right hand, pulling his palm away to let his fingers thrill my skin, wandering down across my lips, "Inside and out. Beautiful."

I giggled into his neck.

I was trying to form words to express how overcome I was with him, as he pushed me gently back onto the bed and laid on top of me, smothering me with kisses while I clutched at his back, pulling him down on me to feel his weight, his heat and electricity.

He kissed and licked his way down my chest and stomach and finished undoing my jeans, sliding them off, getting his own off his ankles as well. He sat back on his heels and looked my body over as I'd done with his-- only he had a body worth looking at.

 I felt so inadequate. But his eyes sparkled and while he said "Oh yeahhhhh," he shook his head like he couldn't believe his good fortune. I didn't get it. I figured I was the one who should be having that reaction, not him.

"I could just stare at you all day," he smiled. "But I think I'd rather eat you right now."

He bent down between my spread legs, and he hooked under my knees and pushed them toward my chest. He licked and slobbered his way down my perineum to my hairless asshole and went at it tenderly and slowly at first, working his long tongue in gently, driving me insane. I grabbed my knees from him and pulled them all the way to my shoulders, pushing my ass up into his face, wordlessly begging for more.

His licking and sucking intensified in stages and he added a finger to his repertoire of delights, then another and then a third, all as he fondled my balls with his other hand.

"Oh Ty! God, you're driving me crazy! Please,please fuck me!" I writhed around in heat, "I need you in me so bad!"

He came up on top of me, letting his fingers slip slowly out of my hole, leaving it spasming in anticipation of his fat cock. He leaned over and dug a tube of KY out of the nightstand and came back to my face and started kissing me as he spread the lube on his shaft, then mine.

I still held my legs up, and spread them as wide as I could, feeling his cock come in contact with my twitching muscle. The pressure and heat sent me into overdrive, as I felt it push against me. He dipped his tongue into my mouth and whispered,

"God I can't wait to be inside you." Which came out at the same moment his head slipped in past my ring and into my tunnel, where he started a slow and steady push into my depths.

"Ahhh, ahhh, oh God, oh yes, yes, yes..." I babbled and dug my head back into the bed, then back up into his neck, pushing my ass up into him. When he reached bottom, I sighed a long sigh of relief-- to be filled again-- only with Ty this time.

He ground himself into my ass and backed out about halfway, going slowly back in. I moaned, "Oh God, you feel so fucking GOOD inside me."

He started rhythmically rolling his hips against me, stretching me wide, sending me into ecstasy as he longdicked me and kissed me at the same time. I began rolling with him, synchronizing and trancing with him, our eyes about four inches apart, filling our horizons, making light for each other.

I glowed at him, "OHHHhhhhh YES! Ty!" I said a little too loudly. He kept up the steady rhythm, driving into me and driving me out of my mind. Soon, he drove me over the edge, and I just lost control.

I grabbed his tailbone and rammed myself up into him and held there while I detonated without touching myself, making all kinds of strange, guttural sounds. He felt my pulsating contractions and wrenched free of my grasp and started driving his rigid tool into me urgently, grunting and moaning down at me

"YES KHALIL! OH yes! OH-- OH-- OH--" He erupted into me just as I spasmed for the third time, and the sudden expansion of his cock at the same moment made me nearly scream my ecstasy as he shot his first jet into my bowels.

His body stretched and convulsed five or six times, shuddering violently, then several more short ripples and he collapsed on top of me. It sounded like he was crying, as he gasped for breath.

"I love you Khalil," he panted.

"I love you too, Tyson," I croaked.

I don't know how I even got that simple phrase out. I was still rushing and jerking around, mostly from the thrill of being his climax-- being IN it-- feeling like I was in his body, feeling every intense sensation as he felt it. It was incredible. Our climaxes became one and so did we. I was shaking and clutching at him and gasping and laughing and crying, my body getting confused as to what I was doing from one second to the next. Even my laughter didn't make it out as sound most of the time.

Ahhhhh, I remember him settling in, leaving his shaft embedded as he sank down onto me, relaxing as his twitches subsided. My muscles relaxed gradually as well, and I kissed his shoulder, and licked the cool sweat off his hot skin, running my hands up and down his back, still getting my breath.

I could have stayed under him, with my legs wrapped around his hips all night, basking in the glow. He stayed very hard for a very long time-- and nothing could have kept me any happier than to feel him just being inside me.

After awhile, he rolled us completely over, stationing me on top of him, still completely hard and lodged inside me. I laid on him with my knees against his sides. I rolled my face around his chest and neck, working myself up his body 'til he was almost out of me, then sliding back down on our sweat and lube and my cum, 'til I was fully impaled again.

He reached around and pulled on his balls, which I figured out was pulling his foreskin back, and with my slow back and forth movement, I was amazed that I was able to feel the skin retreat and then re-cover his shaft.

It was a wonderful subtle sensation. I was able to kiss him at will in this position, so I did, a lot, mouthing between kisses

"MMMmmmm, that was so amazing. Mmmmyramzng..." I mumbled, while nuzzling my face into his neck. I raised my head when he spoke,

"You are too. Amazingly beautiful. Amazingly sexy-- and you give good head-- not to mention my dick is in absolute fucking heaven right now." He flashed a grin, then a look of ecstasy as he held my hips and helped me slide back and forth on his pole.

"Did you really mean what you said? Do you really think you can love me ?" He asked in a serious tone.

I stopped my movements and looked him in the eye. "Yeah, I did," I paused, "But Ty, I gotta tell ya up front: I'm not sure about love. I mean, I'm confused about a lot of things right now. It's like, I know I meant it when I said it, cuz I felt an amazing feeling I think was love, but I'm just wondering if I really know what love is, ya know? I am certain that I fell in love with Cole, but now that that's over, I don't know if I'm still in love with him or what. Until today, well, until I met you, I know I was still in love with him."

"Cole, huh?" He said the name with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah, Cole Manning, the jock." I figured he would know who Cole was, since Cole was a star on two teams-- but Ty could care less about school sports teams, and wasn't into school spirit and all that crap.

"So, you aren't over him enough to know if you love me?" He was almost defensive sounding, He looked into my eyes and then held his hand up and said: "Wait. Don't answer that question. Man, that is so fucked up of me to push you like that. I'm sorry, Khalil. I'm just so into you, I wanna move faster than you're ready to."

He reached up and stroked my hair, "I can be patient. Let's just take it one day at a time and see what happens?"

I sighed, "That's probably the smart thing to do, but I really did mean it when I said it. I really felt love for you-- and still do. You make me feel so fantastic, and not just when we're in bed." I smiled, pulsing his thick tool with my ass muscles. "But I'm still fucked up in the head about Cole. I really was about to kill myself a couple of weeks ago. But a woman who-- well it's a long story, but she stopped me."

His eyes grew wide, "Just a couple of weeks ago? Wow. When did y'all break up?"

"That's the thing; this all happened less than a 4 months ago. I mean, we met at school, I was his tutor. I spent the weekend with him and his mom caught us in bed, and she made him tell me it's over, and that was that. But I fell so in love, so fast and so deeply..." I trailed off.

"His mom caught you in bed? ohh shit? Oh fuck! You gotta tell me that story some time! But you must have fallen hard for him, for you to want to kill yourself over him."

"Well she found us asleep, but in a "compromising" position. But, like I told Rachel, the friend who stopped me from doing it, it wasn't just about him. It was about all those things we talked about awhile ago, like the loneliness and the whole 'gay' thing, and the thing with Cole just put me over the edge. I really was going to do it, but, it's like fate intervened or something, I dunno..."

"Oh man, I'm so fuckin' glad you didn't," he pulled my face down to meet his and kissed me.

When we parted lips, I said, "Yeah, I'm glad I didn't too. Was that why you tried? Being gay?"

"Yeah, that and like we said about the world and all that. My family's pretty fucked up, too," he sighed. "Wow, just a couple a weeks ago, huh? Damn, I wish I'd been there for you then."

I could see he really meant it and it made my heart swell.

His cock had shrunk and eased out of my ass as we talked, and I sat upright on his midsection, running my hands up and down all the tattoos on his chest and stomach. He reached behind one of the pillows and produced a towel, and started wiping the cum off me, then himself. I spoke as he cleaned us up,

"If I'd of known you then, I'm sure I wouldn't have wanted to do it. I really did mean it when I said I loved you-- I just can't trust my, 'concept' of love yet." I climbed off him and let him wipe his groin clean. Then I leaned down and kissed him and said,

"But like you said a while ago, I sure would like to try with you." I looked at him and he smiled widely.

He pulled me back on top of his prone body and started kissing me tenderly. I thought about how wonderful and loving he was and felt like I could see myself in love with him in the long run, and thought, with Ty, I would eventually get completely over Cole .

I sat up again and sought out his hands, pulling them up to my face. I turned them palm up and kissed the scars on both of his wrists tenderly and reverently.

"I think we're like, kindred souls in the rain." I said, laying each hand back down and kissing his lips. The tenderness of our kiss seemed to sooth the emotional scars we each harbored. At that moment, I was not confused. At that moment, I felt love. For that moment at least, Cole seemed a distant memory...

Our cocks hardened as they rubbed each other between our bodies. He had wiped my chest, stomach and groin, but had missed drying my ass with the towel, so when I moved up and back, I felt the head of his rigid shaft against my still lubed crack, and he arched his pelvis up to aim it at the entrance. I rolled myself slowly on it with a shudder and breathed deeply.

"Oh, Tyson, I think I can't get enough of you," I said as I sat up and slid back and forth on his pivot.

"Me neither-- so how 'bout we see if it's possible to get enough? Like just keep trying and trying, 'til we've proved to ourselves we can't get enough?" He asked with a laugh in his voice.

I kissed him and whispered, "Oooh, that sounds really, really good-- but how will we know when we've proved it?" I asked as I wiggled my ass around on his hardness.

"When we've spent every last ounce of our energy-- and our dicks fall off."

We laughed-- then went for it. It's good to have a goal.

He sat us up and kneaded my back as he kissed my chest and neck with his whole face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ground my ass down into him. After a couple of minutes, he raised me off his cock and had me stand in front of his face, while he sucked my balls and perineum from underneath for a bit. Then he scooted himself out from between my legs, and pulled me down on my hands and knees and took me from behind.

The animal in him bared its teeth as he pounded my ass furiously, making me wanna howl at the moon. He pushed my head and shoulders down into the bed and my ass in the air as he stood up crouching, and bored down into me, using his grip on my hips to steady himself.

I was grunting and moaning and babbling incoherently into the mattress, with my arms stretched out beyond my head, hands braced against the wall to keep myself in place for him. The pleasure was almost too much to bear at times. I couldn't believe how awesome it felt to have Ty plowing my ass and grunting his pleasure over and over again.

'Til our dicks fall off. Yeah, just keep going 'til they fall off.

We kept on trying to get them to, but they just wouldn't. How many times did we cum? Don't remember. At some point I fucked Ty-- my first time-- and it was incredible! I thought: 'Now I have a good idea of what he feels inside me. No wonder he can't get enough!' It really was awesome, but I knew if I had to choose, I'd rather GET it than GIVE it-- any day of the week. I just loved dick inside me! I was adDICKted.

Along about sunrise, we lay exhausted, and our dicks still hadn't fallen off. But we were sooooo sated, satisfied and sleepy. We fell asleep in each other's arms, all cum drenched, sticky and sweaty, breathing in each other's breath, deliriously happy.

After that conversation, Cole hadn't crossed my mind more than once or twice. Ty filled that thought-space. He said he loved me, many times. I was feeling what felt like love, in some lesser degree than I had felt with Cole. I found it was hard for me to accept the thought of falling in love again-- especially so soon, and so fast.

 I asked myself: 'Am I just some silly schoolboy, who goes around falling in love with any guy who shows me some attention, some affection and fucks me? Get a grip! Am I just so desperate to get over Cole that I'm trying to jump into this, trying to make myself fall in love for the wrong reasons?

Ok, I need to take my time. Don't rush into anything. I've got to be clear about what I still feel for Cole at least. But how do I do that? And like I said to Ty: I'm confused about the whole concept of love. So how do I 'define' love for myself? I don't know. I can't seem to figure that one out.'

But isn't it love when being with someone makes you feel like you're glowing? Isn't it love when you see his profile as he's doing some little something, and your heart rate speeds up and you tingle? Isn't it love when you miss him like hell when he's just gone to take a leak? Isn't it love when your heart sinks 'cause you remember you have to go home-- and be apart-- sometime today-- and you miss him before he's even gone?

Then again, maybe I'm just deluding myself, just consumed by the dreaming...

I dreamed I was someone good

I dreamed you saved me

I dreamed you knew my secrets

I dreamed you erased all my pain

I dreamed I could love and be loved

I dreamed happiness was something I could know

I dreamed it was ok to dream again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 573 98
Berühmter, arroganter, dennoch gut aussehender Fußballer trifft auf das etwas zurückhaltende, dennoch süße und unbekannte Mädchen. Dennoch lernen sie...
6K 269 29
Kaya ist ein Plus-Size Girl in Japan und versucht ihr Leben in den Griff zu bekommen. Das läuft auch solange gut bis Sie eines Nachts etwas zu Gesich...
7.7K 167 17
"Hast du das Atmen verlernt oder was ?" Ich schrecke so heftig zusammen das ich mir den Kopf an der Wand stoße. Neben einer Kleiderstange sitzt ein T...
66K 1.9K 56
Emilia Schumacher, Mick Schumachers Schwester, findet ihren Weg beruflich im Rennsport Fuß zu fassen. In der kommenden Saison wird sie Marketingmanag...