The Silent Female Alpha

Por DianaShadoWish

[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
+++Extra+++

Chapter 14

11.6K 435 42
Por DianaShadoWish

The night feel different here; cold but peaceful. Ian didn't rush us back to his massive house. Instead, he walked in front of me with his hands in his pockets walking silently. Maybe he was talking with his wolf because there's a sight of frowning on his handsome face. I found myself walking beside him, refused to walk behind him because it looked like I'd submit myself to him. So I ignore him as we walked and I let myself enjoy the mixed scent of the cold night with Ian's dominating scent.

"Silent aren't we?"

I shiver at his deep husky voice when he suddenly break the silence. I glanced at him behind my curtains of hair. The frown has gone and now he looked calm and curious or maybe I should say this man will always be curious on everything. Then I remember that the potion that Veronica gave to allow me to telepath will worn out after 3 hours. So I say, 'You were busy talking with your wolf, I presumed.'

He blinked. "How did you know?"

'You were frowning.' I said shortly.

"How do you know I was talking with my wolf?"

I shrug. 'It's just a hunch.'

Ian chucks. "And you have questions." It was either a statement or a questions, I don't know which but I was surprised he noticed that. 'Am I allow to ask questions?' I asked.

"Of course." He answered and opened the door. I didn't realize we have arrived. Ian motioned me to come in first and I stepped into his warm house. He shut the door behind me and placed a hand on my lower back. "I'll show you where your room is." he said so closely beside me. I lightly gasp at his small touch and a spark flies in my vein.

I let him lead me up stairs. He didn't lower his hand off from my back but I noticed he was as tensed as I am. He clear his throat and say, "What do you want to ask?"

I have seemed to forgot some questions that I want to ask before but instead, I found myself asking something that a mate would ask. 'Why... why did you hesitate to let me join the full moon feast?' I blurt out and mentally slapped myself for being such a girlish. I felt him tensed beside me before he answer. "It's because I can feel you keeping something from me."

My head snapped at him in surprised. He noticed it. Was I too obvious? I quickly looked away. 'I told you. It's Alpha's orders. Maybe he didn't want you to know our pack name if I fail to become a true warrior. Maybe that'll bring a shame to our pack's name. I don't know.' I lied mentally.

"You fought like you've been training since a kid and you managed defeat my best warrior. How can that bring a shame?" He shot back. He run his hand through his hair before he sigh. I didn't say anything after that but mentally curse for sparing with all I got. We climbed the stairs and reached the third floor. Ian lead me to the right and slowly made our way to the end of the hall.

Ian clear his throat. "Do you have anymore questions?" He ask.

I look at him in surprised. 'Why are you giving me a chance to ask questions?' I ask suspiciously. Is he trying to dig my secrets with my questions? Is that possible?

But instead of looking like he was caught with his game, he look kind of embarrassed and irritated at the same time. "Fine. If you're done with your questions then I'm off."

'Wait!' I found myself grabbing his wrist to stopping him from leaving. Sparks went up my arms and ignite something inside me. I release his hand and let my hand hang on my side. 'I'm sorry. That's just rude.' I struggle to say and avoiding his stare.

Ian stared at his wrist for a moment. "It's okay. Maybe I'm being pussy." He said but the last one was more like he's talking to himself. We reached the end of the hall and I grab the door knob on my right. 'Does erm, does Veronica and Alex know? About us?' I ask curiously.

Ian nods. "They are always the first one to know something." He looked annoyed. "Sometimes I goddamn hate it."

I nod. I guess he still doesn't accept me as his mate yet. I was about to say goodnight when he say. "Why are you trying to......distance yourselves from me?" He ask so low like a whisper but I caught it all.

I was surprise with his question. I didn't face him when I say. 'If I remember correctly, someone couldn't accept that I'm mute.'

"Well I was wrong." He whispered but his words caught my ears. 'What?' I blurt.

Ian didn't answer but instead he look at me with those blue eyes, staring so deeply into mine and I watch, both in fear and lust when his eyes slowly change to electric blue. Suddenly he moves forward, placing one hand on the door frame and the other one was placed on the door behind me, on each sides of me to trap me between him and the door. He lean in and I flatten myself on the door when his face was a few inches away from mine.

"I said I was wrong." He whispers so softly. "Mute or not I shouldn't have judge you with your disability and I'm, I'm sorry."

He hesitate when he say he's sorry. Is it his first time apologize to someone?

He chucks and I shiver at the sound. "Yes, it is." He said, answering my loud thoughts. "And I hope that'll change your mind to open up with me. I know your Alpha didn't ordered you to keep your pack identity but I don't know why you tried to hide it. So I guess I have to respect your decision but..." he trail off and raise a hand to catch a strand of my hair and play it with his fingers. "Everything has a limit, and so is my patience." He looked at me under his lashes.
My mind was dumb struck with his sexy looks and warning. Is he trying to over powering me to make me spill? I refuse to let him scares me but the scariest part is that I want to play this game too. I held his eyes and chins up. 'And if I still refuse?' I ask and crook one eyebrow up.

He chucks and wet his lips. "I'll force you and it might hurt, a lot." He smirk and I couldn't help but to notice the double meaning in his words.

'I'll fight you off.' I said, stand my ground.

"Then we'll see who's the winner." He smirks. Oh he think he can defeat me huh? I smirk back and grab the doorknob behind me. Before twisting the doorknob, I move slightly forward to the side of his face and inhale his rich scent. 'Fine. Good luck.' I softly in his head. I felt him shivers and it gives satisfaction to me and my wolf.

I went inside my room quickly and shut the door at his face. I lean against the door when my heart beats increase. Goddess, what am I doing? Playing tug of war with him. I should be careful and-

He's your mate for Goddess sakes! Diane growls. I thought you promise to try to accept him.

I want to, Diane, I swear but this feeling scares the hell out of me.

Let it flow. Like you did just now.

I frown. What did I do?

I could feel Diane's frustrations. You teased him back!

He's trying to dominating me. I can't let him win that. I said but I could feel my checks warm up when Diane highlight my action toward Ian. I didn't mean to tease or flirt. I just want to show that I'm in control too, that I can play with his game too. It's not too flirty or slutty right?

Damn it. This thing, this feeling just confuse me.

~
Ian' POV

I'm losing my mind and it's all because of that girl who's sleeping in the guest room which is located near my bedroom. The mate pulled is getting stronger and it's all thanks to Veronica's potion that help her to telepath with us and allowed me to hear her musical voice. Her voice is so sweet and calm in my head and when she whispered before she retreat behind the door, I almost have her then but hatefully, I have to hold myself until she's comfortable with me and open up for me. But God, that voice. Imagine if I have her moaning my name.

I groan and run my hand through my hair when I feel myself harden. Damn, this is getting hot.

My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket, snapping my thoughts away from my mate. I pull it out, check the ID number and answer in irritate. "What, Alex?"

"Oohhh, someone's snappy." He chucks. "Did I disturb you two?"

"No and she's in her room. Now what do you want?" I said and pace inside the room.

Alex chucks again before his voice change. "After you two left, I caught an odd smell by the window so I told Ica I'll be right back to check on it. And you know what I found? Male rogue."

I stop pacing and growl. "What? How the fuck did he get in?"

"Good question and your guards were asking the same questions too. The perimeter is highly secure and guarded so how can he pass through it without being detected? Which is why I brought him to Ica and you got to be here, bro like right now." Alex said.

I didn't say anything else after I end the call and rush out from my house. When I reached Ica house, a few of my pack member who are patrolling tonight lower their heads. I know they were afraid to tell the news to me by themselves. "Alpha, we swear we did not scent him crossing at the boarder or saw him. And I swear we were all guarding with alert."

"Well clearly you aren't alert enough to catch him!" I snarl and they back away.

"Ian." Alex said calmly. "It's not their fault and you have to see this." He motioned me to follow him into Ica's house. When we get inside, a man was sitting on a chair, almost like a statue. Only his eyes moves and focus on us. He widen his eyes and I caught a glimpse of fear in them.

"Ah good. You guys are here." Veronica sighed in relief and look at the rogue. "Our guest here is quite interesting." She tapped on his shoulder and he gasps like she just take off an invisible mouth fold. He took a couple of breath and curse. "You bitch."

Veronica rolled her eyes. "This young man has a little help to hide his scent and turn barely invisible."

"A witch's potion?"

"Yup."

"Who sent you?" I ask, using my Alpha tone. He struggle hard and slowly gasp. "No. One." He smirks.

I look at Ica. She crook her head. "Hmm.. I guess the potions is quite strong enough to resist an Alpha's commands."

"I want him to talk." I growl and glare dagger at the rogue.

"Then he's has to bleed to wipe the magic from his blood." She said. I nod my head. "Do it."

She hesitated for a second and look at Alex. "Alex?" He sighed beside me and muttered, "Fine." In flash, he was behind the rogue, tilt his head one side and sink his fangs into the rogue's neck. The rogue screams out loud as Alex tear and almost ripped his skins open. He pulled away after a few minutes, gagging and wiping the rogue's blood from his mouth. "Damn. He taste like a fucking shit."

Veronica place a finger on the rogue's neck and cast a spell in unknown language. She pulled away and nod at me. "He's clear."
The rogue gasps. "You'll know shit."

I was in front of him, pulling his head back forcefully and growl. "We'll see about that." I said and smirk when he felt my dominating aura. "Who send you, rogue?"

He tried to resist my command but it's clearly not working when he has no protection in his vein anymore. "Iiivaan." He gasps and tried to lower his glance but I held his tight.

Ivan. The rogue leader. He must have sent his spies to know my whereabout. "Where is he now?"

"I, I don't know." He gasps again, blood was oozing out from his fresh wound. "He wiped our memory to hide his location. Only call him through the phone."

"How can he wipe your memory?" Alex ask. "He's just a rogue, not blood suckers or Hybrid."

The rogue look at Alex. "Witch. He has a witch working with him, with us." He smug and look at me with hatred. "You're not the only one with a witch by your side."

Veronica curse colorfully. "Fucking idiot witch bitch. She's more disgrace than I am."

"Why are you here? Spying us?" I asked and pulled away from the filthy rogue. He sighed in relief but the fear stay and he struggle in his next words. "I, I... I'm not sure. I, I don't remember." He shuttered.

Veronica, Alex and I exchange a look. "Last chance, rogue." I said. "What's your mission?"

He hesitated and shook his head no while he struggle to gain free from Veronica's invisible hold. "Fuck you!" He snarl.

I'm running out of patient. I nod at Alex and he moved behind the rogue and wrap an arm around his neck while I struck forward and stab my hand at the side of him to grab one of his ribs. The rogue scream like there's no tomorrow but Alex tighten his arm around his neck, suffocating him while he's in deep pain.

"Tell me your mission." I said slowly and give a pull at his rib. He jerked and gasped. "Okay! Okay! I'll tell."

Both Alex and I lose our hold but didn't move away. The rogue gasps a few breaths in before he say, "At first, we were ordered to find you and your pack but now Ivan wants us to find a girl. An Alpha's daughter." He croaked. "I don't know why, I swear but from what I heard, her uncle wants her back. That's it. That's all I know."

Alex glanced at me. "What pack was she from?"

The rogue frown and shook his head. "I don't remember. He took that memory too."

I pull my hand from his flesh and back away. An Alpha's daughter is being haunted by rogues? Why Ivan covered everything but the mission? And why her uncle ask a rogue to do the job? I glared at him suspiciously. "That's all?"

He nods frantically. I smirk. "Thank you for the info. " I grabbed his head and snapped it. Veronica grimace at the sight and release the invisible hold from the dead rogue. The body fell of the chair. "Ivan is up to something." I said.

"No shit, Sherlock." Alex grunt as he throw a handkerchief for me to wipe the blood from my hand. Ica was staring into space with her arms cross. "Why Ivan is willing to help the uncle find his niece? That is so not like him."

"I don't know but everything that's involve him means something nasty is going on here." I look at the dead rogue. "And the Alpha's daughter could be in danger."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.4K 684 23
Adyna Rossi is a 22 year old who has been through horrible accidents and years of abuse leaving her a mute with only her wolf and herself to care for...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
1.2M 36.9K 20
Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her for killing them. If she wouldn't have gon...
Rejection Por Grey

Hombres Lobo

81.6K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...