The Story Of Dance || J.B ||

twerkinontheirish tarafından

Jessica Blackburn is from Melbourne, Australia, she moved to San Francisco to pursue her dancing career with... Daha Fazla

The Story Of Dance - Justin Bieber Love Story
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five -
Happy Anniversary Justin! "Kidrauhl"
Chapter Six -
Chapter Seven -
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine -
Chapter ten -
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Please read! A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter - Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter - Thirty
Chapter - Thirty One
Chapter Thirty - Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter thirty - six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Bonus Chapter- Happy Ending?
The Final - Part One.
The Final- Part two.
The Final - Part Three.

Chapter Thirty - Eight

4.5K 89 11
twerkinontheirish tarafından

Song - Fine China - Chris Brown

**-**

"Happy Birthday!" Someone shouted in my ear, waking me up with a jump.

What?

I leaned up, seeing Julian and Emily both with birthday hats on their heads one in Emily's hand that i'm guessing was for me.

No thank you. More importantly i forgot today was my birthday. It's been a day since the whole fight between Justin and me. I guess i got so caught up in my self anger and pity i forgot today was my 19th birthday.

"Oh. Thanks." I muttered with a giggle when Emily put the hat on my head.

"What shall we do today?" She asked smirking.

"Don't make a big deal of it." I said getting up from the bed.

"Shut up! We're going out tonight!" Julian squeeled high-fighving Emily smiles on both their faces.

I shook my head, "No, we're not." I disagreed. Last thing i need was to get butchered in the media about partying with my crazy friends. I don't need that.

"Why?" They whined in sinc. I shook my head, "You know why." I replied closing the bathroom door in their pouting faces. I don't need their guilt.

*

I came out after my shower seeing Emily and Julian on my bed with a black dress on the bed that i'd never seen before.

Bloody hell. Their not gonna give up are they?

"No, we're not." They said in unison.

Well, shit.

"Loosen up. It will be fun!" Emily said getting on her knee's and begging. Literally. Julian soon joined her.

"You guys know why i don't want to go." I whined, falling back on the bed in aggravation.

Truthfully; i want to go out and celebrate. I usually don't make a big deal of my birthday, haven't since my parents died. My aunt and uncle never bothered so i soon gave up on a big celebration. I never even told anyone about my birthday and honeslty didn't want too. Emily and Julian only know because Sadie told them. Now, it's different. It's my 19th birthday. I want to do something fun for once.

"Forgot the haters. Don't let papparazi or fangirls ruin your birthday. Have fun, don't worry about what people think!" Julian said sitting beside me, Emily still on the floor engrosed in her phone, occasionally nodding, a smile on her face. I'll have to ask her what's got her so happy later.

I nodded. He's right. I should do what i want for once, don't worry about the outcome.

I nodded, "Okay. I'll go." I agreed actually excited. They cheered, in excitment, and started jabbering about where to go.

I needed to get my mind off of the drama going on between Justin and i anyways. I haven't talked to him since yesterday in the bus, i somehow avoided him during rehearsal, but what also worried me was, he didn't even try. It's not like i was looking for a chase, i was just kinda hoping he would show some trace of care. He hasn't even called me. I feel like the bad guy in this, when i'm clearly not. I'm just worried he's given up.

 I need to fix this - and soon.

"Jess? Jess!" Emily yelled snapping her fingers in front of my face. I gave her questioning look.

"We've been trying to get your attention for like 2 minutes." She said laughing. I shook my held, attempting to clear my mind. Didn't work.

"Let's go get breakfast." Julian said getting up, i nodded in agreement.

I got up heading towards my suitcase, picking a black lace shirt that tied in the front, and white shorts. I quickly got dressed, fixing my hair by looking at my reflection in the mirror, satisfied i slipped my shoes on and walked out of the room, my bestfriends at my side.

*

We walked into the breakfast nook and my appetite quickly dissapeared seeing Justin, Za' Twist, Alfredo and Ryan by his side smiling and cutting up. I feel replaced. It may sound stupid, but he hasn't even tried to talk to me. I was too angry to even go back on the bus when he sent Kenny for me, i knew i'd only make it worse. Maybe i should try to start a conversation.

I quickly turned my head, when he started to scan the room himself. I saw him freeze once he saw me but he quickly turned back to his friends. My stomach dropped in saddness. Maybe he's given up on me. I would. All our relationship has done is cause drama.

"So, what do you want to do before we go out tonight?" Emily asked sitting down, and giving me a cup of orange juice, i silently thanked her, before thinking. What do i wanna do?

"Oh! I know! We can go to the indoor trampoline place!" Julian said from the breakfast table, making heads turn. I rolled my eyes.

He ran over and sat down before pulling his phone out. He tapped on it for a few seconds before showing me the place he was talking about. It was a place made out of literal trampolines. The walls were trampolines, everything.

"Let's go!" I said excitment beaming off me.

I'm really bummed i'm not able to spend my birthday with my boyfriend but i guess that's not going to be happening.

"Jess!" Fredo yelled, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I smiled and hugged back. I guess he still likes me.

"Where have you been?" He asked frowning. Does he not know we're fighting? Maybe Justin's keeping it from them, which is weird.

"Just, here and there." I said awkwardly.

"Okay then. I'm gonna go call the family. See ya later!" He said smiling and scurrying off to the lobby.

I saw Justin get up with the guys, getting their stuff together.

"I'm gonna go up and get my stuff." I made up an excuse, getting up and walking toward the lift.

"Wait up." Emily said walking behind me.

"What's wrong?" She said following me into the lift. I sighed defeated.

"I just want Justin." I said tears gathering in my eyes. I'm such a freaking baby.

"I know hun." She said hugging me. The lift doors opened and we walked toward the room.

"What do you need from the room?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing, i just needed out of that room." She laughed and we pressed the lobby button the doors closing again. I checked my reflection seeing it was clear i was crying. I sighed, for my birthday this day is not going so good.

"C'mon. Let's go have fun." She said grabbing my hand. We got permission to use one of the rental cars, and we were on our way to the indoor jungle gym.

*

"Oh my God, this is too cool!" Emily squeeled jumping and down, me doing about the same. This place was one of the coolest places on earth, and i've been to alot of places. The wall's were literally made of tramponlines and there were pits full of foam balls and even a zip lining feature.

"Lets go!" Julian said grabbing our hands and dragging us toward the pits. I slipped my shoes off before doing a front flip into the foam pit.

This is gonna be fun.

*

"This birthday is one of the best i've had. Thanks guys." I said smiling in apreciation. We we're taking a drink break, we've already been here for a few hours and have had a blast so far.

"Don't thank us yet." Julian muttered, regret in his voice, Emily gave him a confused as did i. Emily's eyes went wide, and she quickly looked back toward me sending me a fake smile.

"Let's go on the zip line again!" She said grabbing my arm.

I stopped her, "What is going on?" I asked curiously and worried. Why are they suddenly acting so weird?

"Nothing." They both replied at a fast pace. I rolled my eyes, before turning around. My stomach dropped.

Justin and the guys were here.

Fantastic.

"Jess!" Alfredo said as i started to turn around. I bit my lip in aggitation.

I sent him a small smile in return, as he walked over towards me, the guys behind them.

"You're still here. Good." He said smiling. I nodded a bit, sending Julian a look. He shrank back sending me a small smile.

I internally groaned.

Well, this got awkward fast.

"Lets go have fun!" Ryan said throwing his shoes off and climbing up the ladder and onto the jumping platform, before jumping off screaming, "Cannon ball!" I laughed a bit, before turning around trying to ignore the person who seemed to be ignoring me as well.

I suddenly got very angry. What did i do? I'm not the one who went out and got drunk, and then was a dick to his girlfriend when she was only trying to help him. I rolled my eyes, externally this time, before turning around and walking to the other end of the building. I could hear someone behind me, i knew who it was.

"I'm sorry." Emily said catching up with me. I shrugged, "Not you're fault." I stated, jumping on the trampoline wall and climbing to the flat surface and sitting down. I crossed my legs, Emily doing the same.

"I'm not gonna let him ruin my day." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"Good." She smiled, "Because i know this guy i used to go to highschool with and he's a bartender at the club we're going to tonight and he's agreed to give us drinks." She said sounding quite proud of herself.

I was gonna object saying we shouldn't do that but, why not?

Justin can do it and i can't?

I nodded, "Thats awesome, we're gonna have so much fun." I said jumping back onto the trampoline. She seemed suprised i agreed, but kept her mouth shut.

I'm gonna have fun tonight, and no one is gonna stop me.

-

We jumped for a bit longer, talking when we decided to stop being anti-people and went over to the rest of the guys.

They were all playing basketball, including Julian.

Julian actually wasn't your typical cute gay guy. He liked to play sports, drink a beer, but he liked to date guys. Nothing wrong with that.

"What else you wanna do?" Julian asked when they took a break for a drink of water. I shrugged. I was perfectly fine hanging here until we went back to the hotel to get ready for the club. "C'mon, it's your day, your choice." He said louder than he intended. I rolled my eyes, when Ryan sent us a confused look.

"Do ya'll take turns for days or something?" He asked curiously. Julian shook his head, "No, it's Jess's birthday." He stated, before he went wide-eyed and sent me a 'sorry' look.

Eveyone, inlcuding Justin looked at me in surprise. I internally groaned.

"What, really?" Ryan asked astonished. "Why didn't you tell us?" He said frowning.

I shrugged, "I dunno. I don't really make a big deal out of my birthday." I said.

"Why didn't you tell us then?" He said looking at Justin, who looked just as surprised.

I even looked at him. He knew. I've told him before, he even set it in his phone. That memory made me even sadder. He saw he had a reminder of my birthday on my phone and didn't even attempt to talk to me.

Maybe this is it for us?

"I guess i forgot." He simply stated.

"Well then. Happy birthday!" Ryan said walking over and hugging me. I smiled as the rest of the guys hugged me also.

"Happy birthday." Everyone yelled, except Justin. Yup, that hurt.

"Can i talk to you for a second?" Justin asked once everyone got caught up in conversation, I nodded following him over to an isolated part of the gym.

"I'm sorry." He blurted. "I've been a dick, and on your birthday. I just felt so guilty, i didn't even wanna show my face to you." He continued, grabbing my hand.

"That didn't make it better." I said, looking down at my barefeet.

"I know that. I realize that now. I was just giving you your space. I don't want you to leave me." He said the last part quieter, but i heard it.

"What? I don't want to leave you. I thought you were gonna leave me." I exclaimed, relief flooding through my body, washing my anger away.

"I'm sorry baby." He said hugging me, and kissing my neck. I shivered under his touch. It's been a day and i missed him this much.

"Forgive me?" He asked.

"Forgiven." I said pecking his lips.

He smiled in relief.

"Happy birthday." He said into my neck. I felt him reach into his pocket and pull a box out.

Confused, i looked up at him, and was suprised to see him hand me the box.

I grabbed it, opening it to see a locket. I opened it and gasped, on one side was a picture of my parents on their wedding day and on the other was them cradling a baby - me, in their arms on the day i was born. I could tell by the hospital gown my mother was wearing and the bed she was lying in.

"Oh my God." I muttered tears spilling from my eyes.

"How did you get this?" I asked, kissing him.

"I did some digging." He said, sending me a wink.

No one has ever done something so nice and thoughtful for me.

"Thank you." I murmured against his lips.

That's when i realized. I need him, and i want to spend the rest of my life with him.

**-**

I know. More of a filler, but it was a pretty damn good one if i say so myself ;)

I wrote this at 1AM so, yeah. It's proven i'm more creative at the peek of midnight... :)

Oh, BTW. Those indoor trampoline places are literally amazing. Their so fun and just arrrh. Picture on the side. :)

Until next time, -Brookie... <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.7K 169 31
this is my second story but my first Justin bieber story. even though Justin has hit a rough patch in his life and people won't leave him alone abo...
70.3K 1.3K 41
Vanessa Victoria Vazquez just moved to town, with no intentions with being with anyone. Something terribly bad happened to her that got her pregnant...
40.2K 339 43
Selena and Justin are back But there is one problem They're not together Selena is done dancing for Rihanna's tour and now she is heading back to Atl...
28.5K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...