extraordinarylove.

Galing kay nikkitynaakks

"I was just a girl, you were just a boy / Together we were one, together we were perfect." SEQUEL TO 'NO PRES... Higit pa

Prologue: When in Spain
1: Emotional Rollercoaster
2: Baby Food & Baby Bottles
3: Count Those Blessings
4: Practice Makes Perfect
5: What If's
6: Out of the Ordinary
7: A Curry Family Thing
8: Serious vs. Curious
9: Distractions
(a/n)
11: Highs & Lows
12: In the Darkest Hour
13: Too Nice
14: The Struggles & Pain
15: Wake Up Calls
16: Drunk Mind, Sober Thoughts
17: Heartaches
18: Break Up to Make Up
19: Going International
20: Unusual Encounters
21: Homecoming
22: Trauma
23: Mixed Signals
24: Abide
25: Stephen vs. Makeup
26: Touchdown in The Land
27: Backbone
28: Time is of the Essence
29: 'Til Death Do Us Part
30: Call Me Crazy
31: Priorities
32: Neglected
33: The Last Straw
34: No Place Like Home
35: Strangers Again
36: Growing Pains

10: M&L

1.5K 45 22
Galing kay nikkitynaakks

"I honestly never meant to hurt you like this." Klay said as he leaned over onto his knees.

"Don't say that when you know damn well how much this would hurt me." Sheri cried. Klay sighed, dropping his head.

"I'm sorry Sheri. But you and I both know we need time to do our own thing right now."

"You didn't have to move on so fast, Klay. I don't think you really cared."

"Don't even go there, you know I did."

"Did?"

"I love you. I really do. But I'm just not in love with this relationship anymore. We've been arguing like crazy. We've been butting heads more than anything. It's unhealthy. Look at what it's doing to us." Silence. Sheri didn't care to respond, especially with the hurt she was feeling. She gets that, but she just doesn't understand where Fatima comes into play.

"I just don't get how she's supposed to be helping you."

"It doesn't have anything to do with her."

"It has everything to do with her. Or else you wouldn't have left."

"I wouldn't?"

"No. Because you would've been here working through our issues instead of finding comfort in another female." He sighed. She was right, but there was no turning back now. He just found his happiness more important at this point, and he found that in Fatima. But he didn't feel the need to explain.

"I don't know what else I could say to you."

"I really don't think I want anything to do with you."

"Okay." That hurt him, but he understood where she was coming from. "I guess I deserve that."

"Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't come crying to me when she fucks around with your heart, Klay."

"You'll find someone better." Is all he could respond with. He gets up to try and hug her but she simply gives him a look and shakes her head.

"Don't touch me."

"You know I'm always gonna be here for you, Sher."

"I don't need you to be. You weren't here for me now, so I don't need you later." 

The scene kept replaying in Sheri's head as she sat in the waiting room of the hospital. She kept trying to drown out her thoughts and focus on the present, but it wasn't happening. Especially when the room started to flood with the rest of the team coming from practice.

"You need to not with that mean ass mug on your face." George said, throwing in some sass with it. 

"Sorry. I know."

"It's gonna be okay. But right now you need to push those thoughts aside and think about these twins we're about to meet." He said with a huge smile on his face. Sheri chuckled a bit, and nodded. As much as she wanted to mope around, she couldn't. It was a happy moment, and she was honestly excited for Steph and Alyssa. There was nothing brighter than welcoming twins into this world.

Steph stepped aside and put on the protective gown he was ordered to wear. His hands started shaking as he tried to comfort his fiancé by rubbing her head and keeping her calm.

"Baby relax. It's gonna be okay, alright? You got this."

"Ugh, god this pain! Jesus Christ!" She groaned, as she gripped onto Steph's arm. Her nails were digging into his flesh and he couldn't help but wince a bit. But he kept telling himself that he wasn't a wimp and that he'd let her transfer the pain onto him. For now, at least. 

"You gon' rip my flesh apart if you keep doing that."

"I really will if you don't stop, Steph!" She yelled in pain.

"Alright, alright." He laughed. "Relax for me. This will all be worth it in the end, you hear?"

"I know, but I just want these twins out of me!" The sweat was dripping down her forehead and Steph did the best he could to wipe it off and push her hair out of the way.

"Come on, baby girl, just breathe." Mama says as she comforts Alyssa on the other side of the bed. Steph is holding one hand, while Mama holds the other. "I'll be right here okay?" 

"Somebody tie my hair please!" Steph notices that the arm with hair ties is the arm he's holding, so he takes a hair tie and tries his best to tie her hair.

"Jeez, where did you get all this hair?" He says, struggling to tie her hair as she sits up. Mama lets out a small chuckle watching him patiently work with her hair. She has never seen somebody so loving like Stephen was and she loved that about him. "There you go." Steph smiles at his work, her pony tail lopsided. But at least it was up and out of her way. 

Sooner or later, the doctor decides that it's time for Alyssa to push. Mama is left in the room while Steph follows the rest of the staff into the delivery room. The nerves were getting to him, jitters heavily taking place. The moment was finally here and he couldn't be any more excited. He honestly could cry if he wanted to, but he was gonna wait till later for all that. At this point, a cap is put over Alyssa's head and the doctor gets her things ready for the delivery.

"Baby you're gonna be alright. You got this." He whispered, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Keep your eyes on me." She looks at him and nods, a bit scared for what's about to happen. But she knew it would all be worth it.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be, beautiful. Everything's gonna be okay. Just remember what's at the end of this all. I'm gonna be right here."

"Alright sweetie, I'm gonna need you to start pushing." The doc says over her legs. Alyssa pushes, yelling in pain. The intensity of the pain was unbearable, and Alyssa had no idea how she was gonna go through this.

"Ugh, God! Stephen why!" She yelled as she kept pushing. Steph laughs, and shakes his head.

"Loaded with super powers, sweetie. I cant help it." He winks and laughs to himself, knowing he cant help it even while she's in pain. She squeezes his hand and digs her nails onto his flesh yet once more, making Steph bite onto his bottom lip to prevent himself from wincing.

"One more for Baby A!" The doctor says, urging Alyssa to push once more. 

"You're doing great, baby girl. Just one more." Steph says, encouraging Alyssa to give a big push as Baby A comes out. She immediately cries, letting the nurses quickly care for her before she's placed in Alyssa's arms. 

"Oh my god." She says, crying as the first twin is placed in her arms. Steph places a kiss on Alyssa's sweaty forehead before kissing the first twin's forehead.

"Hey princess. You're so beautiful." He kisses the baby's cheek before caressing it. The nurse takes the baby to clean her up completely and take her weight before Alyssa is urged to take the pushes for the next twin.

"Alright Alyssa, give us a couple more pushes for the next one and then it'll all be done. You got this sweetie." The doctor said. Alyssa takes a deep breath before she squeezes Steph's hand, gaining the courage to push through to see the next baby.

"I love you, Alyssa. I love you so much for giving me this family. For being my family." He whispers in her ear as she continues to push. "This our family, baby. These are our girls." He continues to sweet talk her to make the process easier.

"One more, Alyssa. She's almost here." Alyssa takes one, deep breath before putting the remaining of her energy into the push. She takes deep breaths as she hears the baby crying, allowing the nurses to quickly wipe her down before she spends a few moments with the father and mother. 

"Here's Baby B." The nurse quickly cleans her up and takes her weight, before placing both of the twins in Alyssa's arms. Steph feels the tears welling up in his eyes seeing Alyssa carrying the twins. He was beyond happy that this was his family and the thought made him feel more blessed as each second passed by. No longer being able to stop the tears, he smiles and bends down to give her a kiss on the lips before turning his attention to the twins.

"My baby girls. Daddy loves you so much." He whispers, his nose caressing each's skin before kissing their cheeks. "Daddy always got you two, you hear? I will always be here." He whispers. Alyssa begins to cry, watching Steph share a moment with his daughters. There was never any doubt in her mind when it came to Steph and these girls. She had no worries. She knew he loved them from the moment they were conceived, and she knew he was doing everything he can to better himself for their daughters.  He wanted to be the best father and that was the one thing he kept putting his mind to every single day. 

And yes, she was beyond blessed for having a man like him.

"So, what's it gonna be for the twins?" The doctor laughs, standing and putting her hands up on her hips. "What's their names?"

"Yeah, daddy?" Alyssa chuckles. 

"Oh, dad's got the names?"

"You bet." Steph says, making everyone in the room laugh. But he keeps his eyes on the twins, examining their beauty and their head full of hair. They damn near already look like their mother. "Their names are Micah and Layleana." 

-

(Tru Love - Faith Evans)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55K 938 35
Amari hates Stephen from something that happened a while ago but then gets stuck in a publicity stunt to help her career. Find out what happens when...
96.1K 1.8K 64
They have known each other since they were little. There parents have been friends since before they could remember. And they were neighbors. But the...
86.8K 1.4K 57
| BOOK 1 | Ayesha is not into athletes, nor will she ever be. But when one day she bumps into the one and only Stephen Curry in the halls of Davidson...
28.4K 639 20
Steph and Ayesha's love story with a twist. It was a lie that separated them. Now there's an angel they may be able to bring them back.