2: Baby Food & Baby Bottles

Alyssa sat in her makeup room, adding finishing touches on her makeup. She puckered her lips as she took one last look in the mirror, satisfied with her makeup for the day. She slowly got herself up from her vanity, already hearing a ton of voices filling their hallways. It took her a bit longer to get up this morning, but her good ol' fiance was up and ready to help everyone else do some last minute preparations. She honestly hasn't done a single thing for this baby shower, but everyone insisted that they'd take care of everything. So here she was in her dress, carefully waddling down the stairs to see everyone.

Steph's family. Alyssa's family. The team. Sheri. George. Other friends. A ton of people filled the room, and she was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people coming up to her, showering her (and her belly) with love. 

"Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" Mama Sonya asked, rubbing her arm with Sydel right next to her.

"Like I could pop any minute now." Alyssa says chuckling and rubbing her belly.

"Have you eaten yet?" Sydel asked.

"No, I haven't. Where's Steph?"

"Oh he's just over there with his brother and the rest of the boys. Come on sweetie, lets go eat." Mama Sonya said as she brought Alyssa to the table full of food. Alyssa's own mother was making sure the food was still hot and organizing whatever else she felt the need to organize on that table.

"Mom, what're you doing?" 

"Sweetie, I'm just making the food is warm. We've got plenty for everyone to eat. And probably take home." She said, spooning some food onto a plate for Alyssa. "Sonya, you need to make sure you take some home for Dell and everyone else."

"You know we will. He's not gonna say it out loud, but he will definitely ask for some of that filipino food you brought over. It's amazing. He loves it." She says as the two mothers now engage in their own conversation, while Mama hands over the still somewhat empty plate to Alyssa.

"Shoot. I want everything on this table."

"Go on ahead, Lyss. Make those twins chubby. I like that." Sydel says, laughing. "Are you two set on names yet?"

"Nope. But your brother has a good list going."

"My brother?" She said, raising her eyebrow. "Him? Wardell?" She points at Steph, who is now looking over at their direction. 

"Yes, girl. He has a whole list of names that he came up with. They're pretty cute."

"Wow. I'm impressed with the big head. I wonder where he got that spark from."

"Yeah it's weird, he came up with a ton of cuter names than I did." Alyssa said laughing, her plate damn near breaking with the food she was piling onto it. "But I'll go ahead and give him credit for it."

"What're my favorite women doing?" Steph says, putting his arms over both Sydel and Alyssa. 

"Feeding your fiancé and your children." Sydel says as she eyes the red cup in his hand, already smelling the alcohol coming off his breath. "Boy, get out of my face with that. Boutta get drunk smelling your breath." She slightly pushes him.

"Square up then Syd."

"You know I'd whoop that ass so don't try me."

"One on one. Bet right now." Steph says trying to get tough with his sister.

"If you don't leave your sister alone, Stephen." 

"Got me in trouble.." He smacks his lips and mugs his sister before turning his attention back to Alyssa. Sydel chuckles to the side as she waits for her to finish getting food. "If I don't then, what?" He asks in her ear, planting a kiss on her cheek as his hands sit on her sides.