9: Distractions

"Just stay here, dont worry about it. I'll stay with Draymond."

"Klay, are we really doing this?" Sheri asked, trying her hardest to keep the tears from falling down her eyes.

"I just think it's best for us right now."

"So, what happens then? I'm just gonna be here and you're just gonna be there?"

"Don't say that.

"It's hard when you've already moved on."

"Stop it."

"I hate that you did this to me." Sheri cried. She began to throw hits at Klay's chest. "I hate you. I hate you!"

"See this is what I mean! Stop it, Sheri. Cant you see what our relationship is doing? This is unhealthy!"

"And this is how you choose to solve it?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You fucking left me for some bitch you just met! EVERYTHING we've been going through could've been fixed one way or another. But you chose not to do so. You didnt wanna work with me on that and yet everything still becomes my fault doesnt it?"

"No one said it was your fault--"

"Well clearly it is cause I couldn't keep you here!" She yelled.

Klay sighed as he zipped up his duffle. "Thats enough. We're going in circles. I'll be in and out to grab things." And with that, he was out the door. Sheri slid down the wall, crying the hardest she's ever cried. She did her hardest to cry out the pain, but nothing could relieve her from all of it.

--

"Sheri, can you slow down please?" Alyssa hung onto the side of the car as Sheri sped off to the Warriors practice facility.

"No, this man is gonna get a piece of my mind."

"I get that you're pissed, but there's other ways to handle this!"

"Well the Lord led me here, Alyssa." She says, as Alyssa damn near falls into her lap when she makes a sharp turn.

"Ugh, the staff is gonna think we're so ratchet. Ratchets causing a scene all the time." Alyssa mumbled.

"Well maybe these boys shouldn't be acting stupid then they wouldn't get none of this." Sheri sped into a parking spot and immediately parked the car.

"Damn, wait up!" Alyssa slowly got of out the car, her belly preventing her from walking any faster. "You're just gonna leave me out here?"

"I'll just see you inside." Alyssa's body began to ache, and to be honest, she felt like today was gonna be a lot more intense than she expected. The twins have been moving around quite a lot, and she was getting random, sharp pains for a couple of days now. She tried her best to catch up with Sheri, but her figure slowly started to get farther and farther.

At this point, all she could hear was her voice echoing through the facility.

"You dirty ass hoe!" Sheri yelled, storming through the facility. "You just had to go and ruin my fucking relationship, didn't you? You aint shit bitch! You're trash--" She continues to spit names at Fatima as she gets close enough to grab her hair and pull her towards her. Before she could do anything drastic, Draymond and Steph run over to pull Sheri off with Klay stepping in between.