♡Love At First Sight♡

By p_storywriter

OFFICIALLY THE BEST LEONETTA BOOK OF 2016♥♥♥♥ ''LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP CAUGHT ON FIRE'' series. BOOK 1 (L.A.F.S) ... More

chapter 1- The first sight
chapter 2-A Coinsidence
chapter 3-best day ever
chapter 4 - Vilu's audition
chapter 5- confusion
chapter 6- leon is a lier
chapter 7- A Day full of LIES
chapter 8- Reconciliation
chapter 9- An important decision to take
chapter 10- The decision
chapter 11- Misunderstanding
chapter 12- Vilu's Accident
chapter 13- Leon my hero
chapter 14- Goodbye
chapter 15- France
chapter 16- A Day of Darkness
chapter 17- The Shocking Surprise
chapter 18- Was it true love? ♥
chapter 19- The Meet-up
chapter 20- The Video
chapter 21- Time together
chapter 22- Leon's birthday surprises!
chapter 23 - the birthday party
Author note
chapter 24- The damaged boat
chapter 25- Underneath it all
chapter 26- kissing scene
chapter 27- recorded!
chapter 28- New year's eve♥
The Randomness tag
chapter 29- time to move on!
chapter 30- The Unexpected!
chapter 31- The wedding
Not a chapter
chapter 32- All messed up
chapter 33- Clearing things up
A/N
chapter 35- Roomates
chapter 36- The Mystery
chapter 37- Because of you!
Chapter 38- Revealing the truth
Chapter 39- Guess who is back?
Chapter 40 - Special Edition♡♡
chapter 41 - The child
OMGGGGGGGG LEONETTA ALERT!!!!!
chapter 42- New Beginning
TINI
Chapter 43 - He is not the one I thought he was
Chapter 44 -EXCLUSIVE

chapter 34- New York

697 36 24
By p_storywriter

Leon:why are you doing this!!!
Vilu: so now you come running after me!
Leon: look even though we are not together I still love you as a friend.
Vilu: but I have friends and I don't one you to be one of my 'friends'.
Leon: but please at least don't leave to new york.
Vilu: leon why do you even care???
Leon: please vilu!!!! I came all the way from Mexico to come and see you!!!
Vilu: leon can you stop messing with me! You shouldn't be running after me! I didn't even tell you to come! So its not my problem if you decided that! Just stop hurting me . It already very hard for me to leave Buenos Aires and move on.
Leon: please don't go!!
*he holds me hands. Our hands leave apart in slow motion and I head to the check in.
When I finish I sit in the plane and start listening to music. After 3 hours or so, I arrive to new york. Then my phone rings.
Fran: hey vilu ! where are you?
Vilu: well I am in New York. Do you need anything.
Fran: what?????
Vilu: yessss. I took a job there.
Fran: vilu! What about your life here!!! IN BUENOS AIRES! !!!
Vilu:its exactly why I left, to never step again this disastrous city! When I first was born there I though it was a magical city, but now it hunts my dreams turing them into nightmares. Now this city is the place where I suffered, was abandoned, and most importantly lost leo..n. ahh!! I can't even pronounce his name. Leo..n for me has become a stranger I never meet. I regret I have meet him and I just want to escape from everything that would link to him.
Fran: I am speechless vilu. Well its your life after all. But I promise you I will come visit. By the way what about the studio?
Vilu: I abandoned it too.
Fran: I am so sorry you have to live this! Well I need to go. Talk to you later.
Vilu:bye!
Vilu pov.
I am so stupid! I didn't think of buying an apartment before coming. What am I gonna do. I enter time square and observe the buildings and the streets that have perfect engineering. Later I notice tour buses all around the place and tourists walking around holding their map upside-down lost in this crowded city. I search and look for any available apartment but find none. I just walk alone in the streets of New York wondering why I am here while I could be under my bed sheets cuddling my teddy bear in my big penthouse. I just feel that there is nothing I can do.
My body was as powerless as a leaf. My legs were strembling from the cold, my lips all swollen and dry. My hands not moving like an ice block. My eyes closing bit by bit. I just fold myself together as a folded paper and sat in a small corner under the rain and fell in a deep deeeeepppp nap...

This chapter was a bit short sorry for this.
Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed it♥♥
Xoxo
p_storywriter♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 38.4K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
435 40 20
Violet lives a messed up life and thinks that she doesn't deserve anything good. Her bestfriend Katie thinks otherwise and tries to remind her every...
16.3K 153 25
This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very happy until two new brothers joined the stu...
15.8K 407 24
Leon's dreams are finally coming true. Violetta is his girlfriend. He's working at the company of his dreams. He and Violetta are living together, a...