Rise of the Guardian and Prot...

By Zella40Sacy

This time, Merida and Rapunzel are stepsisters. Nevertheless, they love each other. Both of them haven't expe... More

The Sisterhood
Our Only Desire: Friends
The Decision
A Mysterious Tower
The Stranger
Acquainted with the Winter Spirit
Imma Get Myself Out of Berk
Out Into the Open Air
Bumped by Accident
Heal what has been hurt
Came out of nowhere
Collapsed at the moment
The New Recruits
She's hearing voices
Cheeks Reddened
The Guardians in their Own Perspectives
Black Sand and the Dark Voice
ARGUMENT during the Rescue?
Start Over Again
Concealed Cooperation
First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast
The Birth of the Big Four
The Two Friends Falling Apart
Renewed Friendships
Combine Forces for Revenge
2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS
Rapunzel's Birthday: PART TWO
Arrival of the Great Distress
Wretched, Caged, First Revealed Secret
What happens NOW?
The Daughter Arises
Escaped From the Firegirl
Something's Just Wrong
Girl in Black Dress
The Lost Princess
Could Not Forgive
Burnt Home
Alliance
The Final Battle Begins
Pitch's Undoing
Don't Just Stand There, Help.

Rapunzel's birthday: PART 1

937 28 13
By Zella40Sacy

CHAPTER 26

~Hiccup P.O.V.~

Phew! Finally Merida and I made it to Corona. It’s kinda dark here already.

“Don’t they use lights?? It’s so damn dark!” Merida complained.

“Probably because they will light the lanterns, sooner or later??” I said.

“So?” Merida said, irritated. “They want us to go blind?!”

“Ugh… Just try to keep your voice down while we’re looking for stuffs okay?” I said then I petted Toothless. Toothless carried us all the way from the North Pole ‘til here. Which is good so that no one would really notice him because it’s 6:00 pm. It’s dark.

“-sighs- Fine. Let’s get started.” Merida said moving forward.. I commanded Toothless to stay and he did.

As we walked along the road, I saw people selling something. It looks like a lavender cloth having a symbol of the sun.

“Hey, how ‘bout we buy one of those for Rapunzel?” I nudged at Merida’s arm. Merida glanced at it and..

“A clowth? Seriously Hic, what would meh sistah do weyth a clowth?”

“I don’t know. Maybe for a souvenir?” I said.

“But North only gave us 15 bucks! What shall we do about tha', aye? Hmm?”

”Fine! Have it your way!” I raised my voice. A lady scolded us for being so noisy.

“Shh! Don’t you know that we are all praying? You two are such a distraction!” The lady said.

“Woops. Sorry. We didn’t know. We’re not from arownd 'ere.” Merida told the lady. “What are ye all praying about anyways?”

“Someone stole our Princess when she was an innocent infant. We pray for her everyday that soon the kingdom will find her. The King and Queen are very worried. They’re starting to lose hope. Every year on this day, we light the lanterns and send them to the sky in hope that one day, our very special Princess will return.” She replied. Woah. That was … LONG and MYSTERIOUS.

“Uhm.. What did the Princess looked like?” I asked.

“There’s a portrait there on a wall near the square. She, being held by the Queen with the King beside them. Go check it out.” She said. “Oh. And bring this with you too. In memory of her.” She gave us two lanterns.

“Thanks Madam.” Merida said. “How much is eyt?”

“Oh no. Take it. Everything here tonight is free. It’s all for the Princess herself.” The lady replied. Merida and I glanced at each other. I know what she means.

Poor people. They’re really worried for their princess. I wonder.. back at Berk. Are they looking for me? -sighs- I don’t think they’d ever. Not even my dad. I guess Gobber would.

“Hiccup, what are ye waiting for wee lad? Come on. Let’s take a look.” Merida hissed.

“Alright! Alright! Don't cal me wee lad!!” I said. “Uhm. Thanks again.” I told the lady.

“Oh. Sure.” She said. “You know, you two make a very cute couple..” O___O

“Really?” I asked interestedly. Hehe. XD

”Stop eyt Hiccup. Let’s go.”  Merida complained.  -_- Oh come on!

”Alright! Argh!”

We went to see the princess’ image. When I saw it.. The princess looks like… Punzel. Woah. That's WEIRD.

”She reminds me so much of Rapunzel.” Merida uttered. It’s like she read my mind.

”Let’s go now Merida. Jack may have arrived by now.” I said. And we went back to Toothless and went to our next destination.. The forest near the lake.

~Jack P.O.V. ~

 Tooth and Punzie went out. PHEW! Finally! :D I've been waiting like forever! XD

”Hey Jack.” Tooth greeted. Tsssss.. I think Tooth’s covering Punzie behind her. Now what’s with all the hiding?? Mmm? I shrug at the thought.

”Hey Tooth. May I borrow Punzie for a while?? :D” I winked.

”Sure.” Tooth replied, winking. HAHA. Tooth flew away and I saw Rapunzel…  “Woah! Nice—BRAID! :DD” I said to her. She giggled.

“Thanks. Tooth braided me a while ago.” She said.

“You look more beautiful Punz.” O___O Wait. Did I just say that?

“Uhm..” A strand of her hair fell down and she pulled it back to her ear. How cute. :D “Thanks Jackie.” She said sheepishly.

I smirked. She called me Jackie plus she’s being shy. :) I like that.

There was awkward silence then…

Without a word, I took Rapunzel’s hand and flew out of the workshop. I’m nervous but at the same time, excited. How can I tell her?

”Woah! Jack! Where are we going??” Rapunzel asked.

"You'll SEE!" I shouted in the air. Rapunzel stayed quiet. We went to 3000 km / s. HAHA. I KNOW. pretty FAST. Soon, We arrived at the Kingdom of CORONA. It's dark here. Mmm? We landed and I led her to the forest without saying anything. Rapunzel kept up and.....

"SURPRISE!! Happy Birthday Rapunzel!!"  NORTH, TOOTH,  BUNNY,  SANDY,  HICCUP, and MERIDA were there. :D

"What?? I totally forgot it's my birthday!! I'm so ASHAMEDThis is such an embarrassment!" Punzie said. haha.. I just smirked.

”Well. WE’LL just give our gifts later Rapunzel.” North said. I CHUCKLED. He’s Santa. He SHOULD give the gift first. TSS.

”JACK will go first.” Merida SAID WHAT?. O_____O I FROZE. WTH.!!

”Go on Frost. The boat’s ready.” Bunny said. Is THIS SOMEHOW a revenge Kangaroo?

”Boat? Where are we off to this time?” Rapunzel asked. INHALE.  EXHALE. Bunny headed off to the lake.

”Well, BEST night of your LIFE! I think you should take a descent seat.” I said. I guess I just have to give my present to her. I-- I think I’m ready. Le inhales. Le exhales. I can do this!

I pushed her (gently) to the lake. There, Bunny secured the boat. We rode it and I kept paddling until we reached a specific point at the lake.

“What are we going to do now?” Punzie asked.

“We wait.” I said.

“For what??” She asked again. Then I saw one lantern being raised in the sky. Hmm.. I think that’s the cue. I turned my view back to Rapunzel.

“For that.” I said, pointing at the lantern. She turned around with a confused look at first and…

“OMG!!” She freaked out.

“Woah! Slow down Punz! We might drown from here!” I said.

“Hehe. Well then you’d fly and save me flyboy!” She said.

“Hmm.. Feisty.. AND genius!” I replied. She just chuckled and focused onto the lanterns. There are lots of them floating above us. Now there are also lots of butterflies in my stomach. Phew!

“They’re beautiful! Aren’t they Jackie?” She asked.

“-sighs- Yes you are.” I said and Punzie’s eyes enlarged. What did I say? Oh! Shoot! “Uhh! I mean—They ARE! Yes, THEY are!” I hope she’d take the fib. CROSS FINGERS at the back.

“Uhm. Kindly repeat the first one.” She said. Argh! Damn my pale-mouth!

“I said--” Someone interrupted. -_- Merida and Hiccup. Ugh..

“Well, go on Jack!” Hiccup shouted from afar.

“Yeah! Do whatever it is you are going to do!” Merida added. Hello? Can’t they tell that I’m getting there already? For the love of my—ho! My STAFF! Who the heck took my STAFF!???

“Hey Frostbite! You left your staff!” Bunny shouted. Oh! That answered my question. Thanks Kangaroo. I never left my staff til now.. Hmm..

“Uhm what are they all talking about?” Punzie asked.

“Well.. This is not just about the lanterns Rapunzel. It’s also about how—ho- how I-- ” BITTEN WORDS.. I can’t say it!

“How you?? What?”

“How I feel—for .. YOU..” I said.

Rapunzel was shocked. I am nervous. Nevertheless I’ll tell her everything. I took her hand and said ..

“Rapunzel, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, this is for you.” I said. I took my deep breath and ..

 +=+=+=+= +=+=+=+= +=+=+=+= +=+=+=+= +=+=+=+=+

A/N: BOOOOOOM!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!! :DD HAHA!! The first time I used cliffhangers.. NYAHAHA!! What do you think will Jack do? Hmm??? Can someone guess?? Haha. Comment below of what you think will happen next.. >_< I'm too excited for the next update.. XDDDD EEEEEEK!!!! haha.

KEEP VOTING GUYS!! AND PLEASE SUPPORT THIS STORY.. This is my first ever story... Help me improve my writing skills.. Being a negative critic will be very useful to me.. :D Cuz you'll make me challenge to do better.. :) thanks for those who supported from the very beginning 'til this chapter. :DD

LUV Y"ALL! ~HUGS~ and ~KISSES~!

MWAH! :D

>>>Zella40Sacy<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 342 14
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
21.7K 388 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.9M 97.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
24.2K 1.5K 75
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...