Is he my cure? (Kian Lawley F...

By Yellow1017

No one has been able to help me, and yet they try so hard. After I lost my family on a boating accident I spi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Look here!

Chapter 32

253 11 0
By Yellow1017

We walk into the airport hand in hand. Jc and Nancy follow behind us with their heads down. No one spoke all morning, and I don't want to take another step. I stop walking and Kian tugs my hand before stopping. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Parker, please don't." He says quietly in a raw voice. I look away as I start walking because I know if I look at him too long I will break. I can feel myself starting to fall back into the hole Kian was bringing me out of.

I see my 'family' waiting by the gate for me. They look annoyed as always, but Leah seems a little uneasy. I ignore her and lean against Kian's arm. I feel him stiffen a little and it makes me frown.

"Are you sure Parker can't stay here?" Nancy asks.

"Yes, we are sure. This wasn't a good idea and she needs to head back." My aunt practically snaps. I look to the ground at my shoes not wanting to meet anyone's face.

"You can all leave now. We have Parker." My uncle says. Kian wraps an arm around me pulling me to his side. I want nothing more than to head back home, and by home I mean Nancy's house here. I look up to Kian as I hug him tight. He lets me go and I move to hug Nancy.

"I'm sorry baby. Stay in touch." He says into my ear as she squeezes me before letting me to. I hug Jc who is trying to not seem so phased. He hugs me tightly and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

"We will see you soon Parker. Don't forget it." He says.

"I won't forget you Jc." I say in his ear. I know I won't see them if my 'family' has anything to do with it. He lets me go and I look back to Kian. His eyes are glassy and I wrap my arms around his torso hugging him tight. He takes a second to respond pulling me closer if it was possible.

"I'm going to miss you Kian."

"I'll see you soon sweetheart." He says into my hair before kissing my head. I look up at him and he pecks my lips quick.

"Parker, let's go." My aunt demands.

"You guys can leave now." My uncle orders. Then nod and reluctantly leave. I watch them walk away as Jc basically drags Kain out. I turn back to my aunt and uncle.

"Now give us your phone." My aunt demands holding her hand out for it. I give it back to her and she breaks it. Throwing it on the ground and stamping on it. I feel tears prick my eyes knowing she didn't want me to talk to Kian or Jc.

Our flight is called and I walk following them into the plane with my little backpack of clothes on my back. I get on and sit next to Leah as her parents sit a few seats up. I look down to the ground but feel her eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." She says before looking away.

"Can I see your phone?" I ask. She hesitantly gives it to me watching me carefully. I add a contact for her. "This is for when you think I hit rock bottom. Call him." I tell her. She takes her phone back and nods her head.

"I am sorry. I'm sorry I never tried to fix our relationship. Your parents were like mine because we know how my real ones are. It was hard for me too." She says. I look to her and give her a small smile.

"I forgive you. It was easy to hate and blame me. I still do." She frowns at me. "But please don't forget to call him when I hit rock bottom. He is the only one that could save me." I say before going mute. By the look on her face she knew it too.

----

I lost track of the number of days I have been moping around here. I was told that I have to go to school today, which I'm dreading. I walk into school and everyone's eyes go to me.

"Looks who is back." One girl says in the silence.

"Looks like where she went didn't want a freak either." Some guy calls. I ignore them and walk to my first class on my schedule. I take a seat in the back and keep my head down.

When class starts the bulling begins. I would not like to hear what they say so I zone them out. They throw paper at me with insults on them directed towards me. One caught my attention, and I haven't seen this one in a while. Tears prick my eyes threatening to fall.

The bell right and I make it to the bathroom as the tears start to leak from my eyes. I haven't cried since I was with him. I slide down to the ground with my back against the wall.

I can't have this happen all over again. I cry until no more tears come, and luckily no one walks in. I walk out and head to my class late, which gains everyone's attention. "Do you have a pass?" The teacher asks annoyed. I shake my head, and she looks me over before letting me enter the classroom.

The rest of the day was hard, and why wouldn't it be. I get to the house and feel my heart sink as I see the cars in the driveway. They are home, both of them. I walk in trying to be quiet as I head to my room. I hear them arguing about money and stuff.

I lock my door and drop my backpack on the desk. I curl up into a ball on my bed and cry. I cry and cry not being able to handle it anymore. There is a knock on my door and I know by the knock it's Leah.

I force myself up and open the door. She stands there taking me in as her eyes become glassy. She hugs me pushing me more into my room. She shuts the door with her foot as she cries into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and do the same.

"I can't do it Parker." She cries. I pull us to my bed and we sit down looking at each other. She wipes her tears. "Parker, this pain... I can't! I've even cut myself." She says ashamed.

"I stopped eating too. I know you did." She says. Leah is a year older than me, and we are the ones to get picked on in our grades. I never thought it was that bad for her though. "Please talk to me." She begs.

"No one does." She cries. I hug her tightly trying to make her feel safe, even though I don't feel that way.

"Leah, it's hard to help you when I'm broken, I'm sorry." I whisper. She cries more understanding as she nods her head.

----

Kian's point of view:

I stay in bed not wanting to get up. She hasn't respond to the hundreds of text I've sent her. I know something isn't right, but what can I do? Hazel jumps on the bed and lays right next to me.

"Hazzzzey." I smile scratching her head. My door opens to Jc and JJ. Ricky moved out and we moved and now live with another friend JJ. We just got our furniture recently and I haven't left my room since.

"Come on dude. You can just keep laying in bed." Jc says.

"Go away." I mumble into Hazel's neck.

"No. Now get your ass out of bed!" Jc orders annoyed.

"Honestly I don't think you get it." I say laying flat on my back. I move my arm to cover my eyes. "I can't get her out of my head. Like is she okay? Why isn't she responding? Did she hurt herself?" I ramble.

"Dude, I think you're over thinking it." JJ says.

"JJ you don't know her..." I trail off.

"Kian I get you are worried, but she's not your problem." I snap up, sitting up, glaring at them.

"What the fuck? She will always be my problem. It's not like I can just forget about her!" I shout.

"Dude calm down." Jc says.

"No, I can't. I love her." I whisper the last part, and they go dead silent. I look down to the bed and see my phone light up with a text. It's from an unknown number.

To Kian:
Hi. This is Kian's phone, right?

To unknown number:
Who the hell is this?

To Kian:
Leah... Parker's cousin

I freeze seeing her response. Why would she be texting me and not Parker? I quickly call the number and get up pacing the room.

"Hello?" The voice asks quietly.

"Leah?" I ask hopeful.

"Kian. Oh thank god it's you." She breathes out.

"What's wrong is Parker okay?" I ask frantically.

"Um... For now."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"That she is sleeping. It's hard over here for her... For the both of us." She says sighing. I stop pacing and stand still.

"What happened?" I demand.

"School." She simply answers.

"Is she eating? Talking?" I ask concerned.

"No... She hasn't since she's gotten here." She answers truthfully.

"Damnit." I mutter into the phone. Everything that I seemed to help her with went down the drain.

"She tried cutting herself... Like me. But I stopped her." That hurts me and I feel my heart crack a little more than before. "I have to go my parents are back." She says quickly before hanging up. I stand there frozen from the information I just got.

"Kian?" Jc asks gently. I look to him with tears pricking my eyes.

"She's falling back into her hole, but deeper this time." I say. His eyes widen and he goes speechless.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the long wait once again.

So they both aren't doing to well with being apart.

Please comment and vote.

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.2K 50
friends are therapists you can drink with kian lawley x OC
335K 4.9K 33
@KianLawley requests to follow you She never thought she would love anyone like him. Never thought she would actually meet him. Until one day, when h...
28.3K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
5.5K 199 13
- Yes, I am using the Stephanie Ngauv that I used in 2 of my books.- Hi. I'm Stephanie Ngauv. Here is my life. I am an only child. I really want to...