Pregnant with the Player's Ba...

By mgalinsky

Brooklyn Davis is the girl not many people notice. Zack Brody is the schools most popular player. He always g... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Running Late
Chapter 2: Car Rides
Chapter 3: Party
Chapter 4: Last Night
Chapter 5 Before You Read
Chapter 5: The Morning After
Chapter 6: Morning Sickness
Chapter 7: Appointment
Chapter 8: Nothing Fits
Chapter 9: Relationships and Shopping
Chapter 10: I Want You
Chapter 11: Telling Them
Chapter 12: First Date
Chapter 13: Melissa's Home
Chapter 14: Daddy's Back
Chapter 15: Cars
Chapter 16: Boy or Girl
Chapter 17: House Hunting
Chapter 18: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 19: Zack Cheats?
Chapter 20: Graduation
Chapter 21: Moving Day
Chapter 22: All About Melissa
Chapter 23: Before We Leave
Chapter 24: Melissa's Wedding
Chapter 25: Telling Everyone
Chapter 26: Coming Home
Chapter 27: Yes
Chapter 28: Planning My Wedding
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 29: To be, Or Not To Be, That Is The Question
Chapter 30: Togetherness
Chapter 31: Hello From The Other Side
Chapter 32: Life As We Knew It
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Away
Chapter 36: Telling Everyone Else
Chapter 37: Start of A New Beginning
Chapter 38: A Test Outside Of School
Note
Epilogue: 5 Years Later

Chapter 35: Coming Home to You

18.3K 422 48
By mgalinsky

Song: Every Night by Imagine Dragons

Brooklyn POV

I've been in St. Louis for a little over 5 months now and I've had enough. The weather is so bad here, I forgot how annoying it was. One day it'll be sunny and beautiful, and the next day it'll be stormy and absolutely nasty. Also, one day it could be 70 degrees and beautiful and even a few hours later, it'll be 90 degrees and unpleasantly humid. Staying a few days or weeks here isn't bad at all but being here for 5 months is just too much for anyone to handle.

I ended up doing everything on my list of things I wanted to do in STL. I went to the Arch twice, I went to the zoo but not for the whole day because I started feeling bad for the animals, I went to the City Museum and acted like a child for a day, I went to six flags a couple of times, I went to the lantern festival at the Botanical Garden, and I went to a few more baseball games.

I was in the middle of packing my things when my phone started to ring. Everyone gave up on trying to call me so when my phone rang it could only mean one thing.

"Hello."

"Why hello B. Davis."

"Hey T. How's Cali?"

"Pretty good. Everyone's a mess but other than that everything's good. Where are you? Every time I ask you always miraculously have to leave."

"I'm in St. Louis."

"Missouri! You dragged yourself all the way to Missouri?!" I could hear someone in the background ask who she was talking to.

"Please don't tell them its me."

She answered the person while on the phone with me, "one of my friends from the camp I used to go to over the summer. She's a complete moron and decided to drive across the country during her first semester of college instead of actually being at school." Everything she said was true but hopefully whoever she's with doesn't figure out its me.

"Thanks for not ratting me out. Where are you?"

"I promised not to tell and if the only way I can talk to you is by keeping it a secret then that's what I have to do. I'm at your house babysitting Zack since you want someone to be with him as much as possible."

"I just don't want him to believe that I left him because I never would. Everyone's pity looks were just making everything harder so I needed to leave. I honestly didn't want to come back but I miss you and I miss Zack and I want to go home. Please don't tell anyone, I want it to be a surprise."

"Oh thank the lord. We miss you here. How's therapy going?' Yes, I decided to do what Zack wished I would do.

"It's been pretty helpful. Dr. Smith has been so helpful about everything. She is the big reason why I'm coming home. She quoted FDR in saying that the only thing I have to fear is fear itself."

"Smart lady. When do you think you're going to be home?"

"By the end of the week probably. I'll probably drive 10-13 hours a day and stay at some cheap hotel. I'll probably drive to Kansas City tonight and continue my drive the next for the next two days."

"Sounds like a plan. I expect calls and lots of them. If you need help staying awake, please call me."

"Thanks T. I will. I'm going to continue packing and try to leave around 6 so I can get to K.C around 10. Its 10:54 am now so I should be able to pack everything by then"

I got off the phone with her and went to pack up my bathroom. I also cleaned the toilet and shower for the next time someone stayed in this room.

While I was waiting for my timer for the toilet to be done, I started packing up my closet. I didn't have much in there since I mainly used the dresser and didn't have too many things that needed to be hung.

At around 3, I finished packing everything. I decided to go to St. Louis Bread Co (Panera Bread) for lunch since thats where I was working so I could get a discount. My manager was nice enough and let me keep my badge so I could get a discount for every Panera place I went.

I decided to start my journey home after I finished eating so I could get an early start tomorrow.

I parked my car in my favorite spot and went inside. I was greeted by my old co-workers and I ordered my usual, which consisted of a pick two with a steak and white cheddar panini and a simple Caesar salad.

I finished eating around 3:30 and started my drive to K.C. In the end, I ended up driving a little further to Wichita, Kansas. I got to my hotel a few minutes before 11. I called T in the car and told her I was going to drive a little more since I left earlier and I wanted to get to Cali faster.

I slept at the hotel and ended up sleeping in so I woke up at 10 in the morning to continue driving. I drove all the way to Albuquerque and got tired from driving so I pulled up into a hotel and stayed there overnight.

I wanted to wake up early today because I wanted to get to Los Angeles before it would get dark and it would be rush hour. I woke up at 6:30 so I could get to Los Angeles around 7. I realized that there was no way I could miss rush hour.

I drove all the way to Vegas and decided to call T because I was starting to get tired and every single part of my body had fallen sleep.

"Hey B. Davis! Where are you?"

"Hey I just drove through Vegas so I have another 4 hours."

"Congrats. So you'll be here around 7?"

"Yeah. Unless there's some really bad traffic. Should I go home or can I go to your house and spend the night then go home tomorrow?"

"Today is Saturday so the traffic shouldn't be that bag. I was on PCH earlier and it was bad there but I think if you just stay on back roads you should be fine. I've been at your house all day so I'm not home. I think you should come here so it looks like you came home for him and not dreading talking to him."

"Ok thanks. Can you keep him at home till I get there. Can you try talking to him so he won't be as pissed when I get there?"

"I can try. He really misses you so I don't think he'll kick you out but I do think he will yell at you for leaving how you did. So pretty much same reaction I had."

"Ha ha ha. Very funny."

"I am funny. When are you going to tell everyone else your home?"

"I want Zack to be first, well second since I already told you. I've talked to Mel at least once a month so she knows I'm ok and she doesn't start freaking out. I don't want her to be so stressed out that it ends up hurting the baby. I told her I was planning on coming home this month but that's all she really knows. I'll probably call her tomorrow. Probably on the way to my parents house, I'll stop by the bakery and let Ralph and Anna know that I'm alive."

"Ok good idea. Just to let you know, they all know that I know something but they don't know what I know, well except Zack, he  thinks I'm just as clueless as he is."

"God what a tangled web I weaved."

"No one blames you for leaving, they're just upset on how you did it."

"I didn't know another way to do it. If I would've said I wanted to leave, they would've never let me. Has Adam come to annoy Zack while I was gone?"

"Yeah but unfortunately I was there so I scared him off and he hasn't bothered anyone since. I'm going to go talk to Zack. Call if you need anything."

"Ok. Bye." she hung up and I continued driving.

Tess POV

I came out of the bathroom and walked to the basement where Zack was playing Xbox.

"Hey who were you talking to?" He asked when he saw me in the tv reflection.

"My friend Peyton from camp."

"Oh." He sounded hurt, I think he thought I was talking to Brooke.

"I need to talk to you about something."

He paused him same and turned so he was looking at me. "Whats up?"

"How are you feeling today?"

"I don't know. I miss her so much and wish she would just come home." Well lucky you, she is coming home.

"What would you say to her?"

"I would probably ask her why. And ask if she still has her ring. I haven't seen it around the house so either she threw it out or she's still wearing it." I honestly didn't know about the ring, I figured she was still wearing it but I never asked.

"Zack, I promise she didn't leave because of you. You know how you get those pity looks at the time, still."

"Yeah. Why?"

"She would get those but way worse. Or someone would give her a disgusted look because they somehow got it in their heads that she caused the stillbirth, not Ally. She had enough and left. There's something I didn't tell you because I promised not to but I feel like I have to."

"What?"

"After she sent the text that I showed everyone that she was fine, she sent another one. She told me to make sure that you knew that she loved you and didn't want to leave you but she wanted to leave her problems behind. She felt like you wouldn't want her anymore because she was the one carrying your child and because she fell, she somehow killed the baby."

"I would never not want her, she's my rock and without her I'm nothing."

"That's what I told her but she wanted to hear it from you but she was scared to talk to you because she was scared that you would dump her for leaving." I needed to tell him about the therapy to tell him that he did help her and he's the only reason she went. "There's something else."

"There's more?"

"Yeah."

"What?"

"She's been going to therapy for the last 5 months. She didn't want to go but she wanted you to be proud of her, that she faced her fears and did something that you wanted, since you never ask her to do anything."

"Why didn't she go in the three months? She's been gone for 8, almost 9."

"She wanted to go to a psychologist that she was familiar with. The other places she went, she wasn't comfortable with anyone."

"Why didn't anyone tell me this before? And how do you know this."

"She told Melissa and Melissa would tell me. The only reason she told Melissa is because she didn't want her to have a miscarriage like she did and Brooke only wanted her to tell you what happen not Melissa or me."

"When is she coming back? I miss her so much. I'm starting to forget everything, like what she smells like and how she looks in my clothes."

"I don't know." That was actually the truth. I didn't know if she was coming in the next 5 minutes or the next hour.

I phone dinged in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a text from Brooke. Why on earth is she texting and driving?

'I'm not texting and driving don't worry. I'm currently filling up so I have enough gas to get home. I just entered Los Angles County. So I should be home soon.'

I texted her back.

'I told him to order pizza so he's expecting the pizza guy not you when he answers the door. It was the only way I could make him answer the door.'

Brooklyn POV

I parked the car in the driveway and just stared at the place that I've been away from for the past 8, almost 9 months. I twisted the ring that was on my left, ring finger. I had a tendency to do that when I'm scared or nervous. I slowly got out of the car and walked to the front door. I ran the doorbell and waiting. I heard Zack yell coming. I had a key but I didn't feel right letting myself into the house.

The door opened and Zack started talking but stopped. "Here's your mo-Brooklyn?"

"Hi."

He looked down at my left hand and smiled. I guess he thought that I left the ring here or didn't want to be married to him.

"I'm sorry. Come in." He opened the door wider for me and let me into the house.

We walked to the living room and sat down. We just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, but a good one. He looked so different since the last time I saw him. He looked like he lost a bunch of weight but gained a lot of muscle. The shirt he was wearing was hugging him in all the right places, making his muscular body stand out. He had a 5 o'clock shadow but it looked good on him.

The doorbell rang and none of us got up. Tess came running out of the basement to get the pizza that she wanted.

When she saw me she walked over and pulled me into the tightest hug ever. "Brooklyn Davis! About fucking time you came home. Remember when your going to be done with this conversation, use protection." She said it loud enough so Zack could hear. He chuckled.

"Thank you so much T." I whispered in her ear.

"No problem B. Davis. What are friends for? I would say anytime but there better not be a next time." She whispered back.

"Adios my favorite couple. Use protection!" she said as she left the house, taking the pizza home with her.

"So...where did you go?" He asked a few minutes later.

"I went to Vegas for two months. It was fun but I wish I could've done this whole trip with you. I promise I didn't leave you because I didn't want to, it was killing me how everyone looked at me so I needed a break. I honestly didn't think I would come back but it was the least fun I've ever had, not because where I went wasn't fun, but because I wish I could've done it with you. I'm sorry Zack."

"I understand why you left. I left too for a few days, to get away from everything. Where else did you go? You were gone for longer than two months."

"I went to Denver for a month. I've always had a passion for skiing so I wanted to ski somewhere new and different. After doing that everyday for a month I got tired of it so I went to K.C for a week. There's nothing really there but they have the tallest water slide there so I wanted to go before they closed it for the season. Last place I went was St. Louis. My grandparents own a house there so I stayed there. I went to the Arch, the zoo, city museum, six flags, boat house in forest park, Botanical Garden, and I went to Busch Stadium to watch the Cardinals play. I met up with some old friends and got antiquated with someone that used to mean the world to me, so it was nice"

"Sounds like you had a good trip."

"It was good. I went to my old physiologist in STL. It was helpful but you're more helpful than anyone with Dr. in front of their name."

"I see you still have your ring." I looked down at my hand and smiled.

"I couldn't bear the thought of taking it off. I made a promise to you that I would forever wear it and I would be yours and yours only, so its still on my finger."

He scooted closer to me and pulled me into his lap. He cupped my face and tenderly kissed me. He carried me upstairs to our room and placed me on the bed.

His calloused hands lightly went up my arm and to my neck. He pushed hair begins my ear and leaned closer.

"I love you." I whispered, pulling his mouth to mine with one of my hands. The other slid down his muscular chest.

Our kisses intensified and his hand was reaching up, wrapping around my run cage.

His fingers skimmed my ribs before teasing my breasts. His other hand reached down, underneath my ass. The tips of his fingers lightly pressed into my center.

Moaning into his mouth, he slipped his tongue in. I pressed my thighs together and he bit my lip causing me yelp.

"Brooklyn" he warned and teased me. Groaning, I willingly spread my legs farther apart allowing him access. One of his fingers pushed into me tantalizingly slow, he was definitely messing with me. And it felt absolutely amazing.

"More Zack. More." Adding another finger, he started applying more pressure to my sweet spot. My hips rocked against his fingers and my back arched against his chest, pressing more into his chest than I was before. His other hand was still cupping my beast, occasionally squeezing or teasing my perky nipple.

"Come on Brooke, come for me." He whispered against my neck, while nibbling at my earlobe. He moved down leaving wet kisses all the way to my collarbone.

He went faster and I let out a scream, he was excellent. I could tell I was close and apparently he could as well. He pinched my clit and circled his fingers once more causing me to cry out his name.

"That's right baby." I slipped my arms around his neck and he kissed the tip of my nose.

I was exhausted. Closing my eyes, I rested my cheek against his neck. He was warm, and it felt good.

"You taste good" he commented randomly.

That statement alone turned me back on. I climbed on top of him and started to kiss him with all the energy I had. He flipped us around so now he was on top. He started kissing my neck then working his way down my body.

I spread my legs due to him telling me to. He continues down my body and makes his way to my thighs. He kisses each one working his way in. He licks up my core and over my sex. I moan a bit and fist part of the sheets and comforter.

He slowly starts to sit up and looks down at me. He has both my legs on either shoulder. He lets them drop and slowly makes his way up my body.

I pull him back up to me since he was going to slow for my liking. Once he's back on top of me, he kisses me fully on the mouth, his tongue traces my bottom lip, demanding entrance. I decide to tease him and keep my mouth closed. He seems to get frustrated with my action and grabbed my perked nipple and squeezes it. I instantly open my moth and his tongue comes into my mouth.

"Hold on, let me get protection."

"No. I'm still on birth control." I sounded desperate, but who cares.

"Even better."

He spreads my legs and aligns himself at my entrance, I such in a sharp breach when his hips push against mine, sinking into me. I haven't had sex in a while and it was a familiar and unfamiliar feeling all at the same time.

He started slow because neither of us have done this in such a long time and we really wanted the first time I was back to make it count.

"You feel so god damn good, baby, so warm." He groans as he fists my hair and tugs it a big. "I love you B."

"I love you too. So much." I tightly shut my eyes. I can feel his muscular abs touch my stomach as he moves. "Kiss me." I demand.

He kisses me passionately. My nails scratch up and down his back, occasionally digging into his skin. I moan loudly when he hits my sweet spot, earning a groan from him.

"You're so god damn perfect. I missed you so much. And your so fucking beautiful, definitely the most beautiful person I've ever met."

He keeps going slow, like it was our first time, but thats how I liked it, slow, meaningful.

I reach my climax and my toes curl on his back. I get a kick of energy as I spill.

It felt amazing and I was slowly forgetting how it felt.

I tell Zack to keep going because I don't want only me to get the pleasure out of all of  this. He cums a few seconds later while deeply inside of me.

He slowly pulls out me me and flips off me so now he's flat on his back. I cuddle into him and he wrapped his arm around me, we are both covered in sweat but I don't care. I want to be close to the person I love.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too my handsome knight in shining armor."

Every second of today was worth me coming back. I'm happy I left, but I'm even happier to be back. I found the pancake recipe in Brooke's favorite cook book. I don't see what's so special about it but she has a mild obsession. Pretty much everything she makes comes from that book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 51.5K 31
Every girl in school idolizes Aaron Evans, the school player. He's drop dead gorgeous, football captain, has a hot body, and not to mention those gor...
64 4 8
Highest Ranking: #4 in High school sports. Maya always cheered on Tommy in everything he did. Be it baseball, grades, or just life in general. But th...
2.1M 47.6K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...
254K 6.3K 39
Colton glared at her. "Not in a million years would I ever date you." Maya is the new girl and she has an odd description; bitchy, careless, funny, a...