Hung On Him | j.jk | COMPLETED

By bxsjjk__

~no matter what, i'll always find a way back to him~ Hung on Him Jeon Jungkook bxsjjk__ [Started- 1/9/16] [Fi... More

Back In Town
What Did I Miss?
#Struggle
Unanswered
Raven
Our Moment
What Was That?...
Go Away
I Promise
Mishap
Screwed Up
Miss Right
Outcome
Farewell
Authors Note:
Let's-
Ceremony
What's Next?
Busan
No Please-
Sleep Deprived
Daddy Kook
Our turn-This time
Picture Perfect?
Twist~
Little Hands, Big heart
Authors Note:
Crank!
Behind the Lyrics...
My Stong Little Angel
Authors Note:
•Releasing You•
Authors Note:
Chapter 35
// tagged //
Heart to Heart
One Last Thing!-

Shh

4.4K 146 38
By bxsjjk__

Yoonshi Wun

"Shut up my dad will hear." I whispered as I snuck Jungkook inside. He had showed me his chest and I refused to let him go back home. Especially when he could get in even more trouble for being out so late. He had sung me our song and I grew sleepy so we came home. It was eleven o'clock and my dad was passed out on the couch.

I chuckled softly and led him up to my room. "Okay, keep it quiet while I turn on the tv." I ran and switched it on. Jungkook threw his shoes off and layed down. I locked the door just in case my dad was to walk in on us. I'm sure he would have no problem but I needed to be extra safe. Jungkook wasn't going home... not tonight.

I took off my shoes and socks. My jeans were uncomfortable as well so I took them off as well. I changed tops and ended up in a bra, tanktop, and panties. I wasn't embarrassed, Jungkook had seen me butt naked before... as kids. It wasn't different for me anyways, he was my boyfriend.

I cuddled up beside him and stared into his eyes. "You are beautiful you know..." He pushed my hair out of my face and leaned in close to kiss me. I put my leg over him and kissed him gently; sliding my tongue over his. His hand went up my shirt a little as he pulled me closer. I ended up smiling to myself, "What is it?" He asked leaning back to see my face. I laughed, "You're so cute!" I whispered. He smirked and went to kiss me again.

Jungkook's hand found a way to unhook my bra and I gasped inside. "Kookie- you want to do this now?" I asked nervously. "I've been wanting to, now just seems like a good time." I kissed him again not wanting to make things awkward. His hands fiddled back with my bra and I slipped it and the tanktop off, to save him the trouble. He quickly stripped his shirt and pants off. I sort of didn't want to even touch him because I felt like I'd hurt him. Jungkook climbed back on top of me and kissed me again.

I took a moment to hold my breath as he kissed down my kneck and hooked his fingers on my panties. "Jungkook."

He quickly stopped and looked up at me, "What is it?"

I felt so mischievous, and I didn't think I had the strength to have sex with him; especially with him in this estate. "Are you sure you are okay?" I grazed my hands through his hair and he nodded smiling. I nodded back and helped him out with my pantie issue.

I was completely nude and got a cold sweat from the fear I was having. I tried calming myself down, but Jungkook just kept making it worse by kissing me. "Am I your first?" I asked breaking the beautiful stillness.

"You will be, and you will be my one and only. I promise." He took his boxers off and my eyes grew wide. I honestly never knew how big he was, but now I did. He hovered over me once again and we got under the covers.

"I don't know how to do thi-"

"Shh, just let it happen babe."

I smiled at the cute little name he had called me and kissed his lips. He pulled me up; still kissing me and slowly entered.

I gasped at the sudden pain that went up my back and gritted my teeth. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" He froze.

I shook my head, "No it just feels weird." I laughed at myself. I was such a pussy. He kissed me again and leaned us back down, going all the way in. It did feel weird but I didn't want it to stop there. I wanted this to go through, right? Of course I did.

Our breaths grew heavy and he thrusted slowly; speading up only when he knew I was okay. "Jungkook-" I moaned slightly and then held my breath. "Shhh!" He kissed down my kneck and sucked on it, giving me hickeys that scattered across my chest and kneck. I laughed at the tingling feeling in the pit on my stomach.

Jungkook sped up a tad bit faster and I grabbed onto his back pulling him close. I was careful not to hold on too tight so I didn't hurt him.

Faster now...

I shut my eyes and grabbed the sheets so I wouldn't dig my nails into his skin. "Ugh- Jungko-" He kissed me to shut me up and my legs began to shake. It felt so good now, not painful. I gasped for air trying not to moan or scream.

He grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed in even further sending pleasing tingles all over my body. I let out an unexpected moan and again he shushed me, "Don't do that, keep quiet." I nodded my head and I felt as though I'd explode any second.

Jungkook went to his max speed and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and arched my back. I gasped for air but kept as quiet as I possibly could at the moment. He too was finding it hard to breathe.

I felt myself give in and let out my orgasm. He was still going strong and I felt my walls close in on him, making him let out a moan. I felt him let his out inside of me and sighed as he pulled out.

Jungkook plopped over beside me and laughed. I laughed along, feeling amazing.

"Whoa.." He turned to look at me. I sighed again and blinked. Was this a dream? A really wet dream.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Jungkook, I want you to kiss me."

He leaned over and kissed me softly. I bit my lip, this was real.

I blinked again, "That was amazing..."

There was silence.

"Yoonshi?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Shh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 239 20
You grew up in a world of luxury and privilege. Your family, the Primrose's, are known for their successful business ventures and their impeccable re...
76.8K 4.5K 52
Why did the happy go lucky guy who made you fall for him, turned cold towards you? You were still recovering from the grieve of your brother's death...
354K 14.2K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
172K 4.9K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...