Rise of the Guardian and Prot...

By Zella40Sacy

This time, Merida and Rapunzel are stepsisters. Nevertheless, they love each other. Both of them haven't expe... More

The Sisterhood
Our Only Desire: Friends
The Decision
A Mysterious Tower
The Stranger
Acquainted with the Winter Spirit
Imma Get Myself Out of Berk
Out Into the Open Air
Bumped by Accident
Heal what has been hurt
Came out of nowhere
Collapsed at the moment
The New Recruits
She's hearing voices
Cheeks Reddened
The Guardians in their Own Perspectives
Black Sand and the Dark Voice
ARGUMENT during the Rescue?
Start Over Again
Concealed Cooperation
First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast
The Birth of the Big Four
The Two Friends Falling Apart
Renewed Friendships
Combine Forces for Revenge
Rapunzel's birthday: PART 1
Rapunzel's Birthday: PART TWO
Arrival of the Great Distress
Wretched, Caged, First Revealed Secret
What happens NOW?
The Daughter Arises
Escaped From the Firegirl
Something's Just Wrong
Girl in Black Dress
The Lost Princess
Could Not Forgive
Burnt Home
Alliance
The Final Battle Begins
Pitch's Undoing
Don't Just Stand There, Help.

2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS

900 26 12
By Zella40Sacy

Chapter 25

~Bunny P.O.V.~

We’re here at the Banquet Hall, eating dinner. It’s been such a great day, really. Note my total sarcasm!! Ugh… Darn you Jack Frost! How dare you told everyone else about me liking Tooth?? Well, good thing, Tooth didn’t get the point. But if she did, I’ll let Rapunzel strangle him to death! Speaking of Rapunzel, here she is… Laughing with the fiery red head! Argh!

“Hey Blondie mate. Listen, I have something to tell you.” I said calmly to Rapunzel. She was smiling sheepishly. Duhh.. just the typical Rapunzel.

“Oh uhm, hi Bunny. W-what is it that you want t-to tell me?” She asked nervously.

“Oh, well, I was just going to say thank you for what you blurted out a while ago! It really made me grateful.” I said with absolute irony. She bought it though. Unbelievable.

“Really??!” Merida and Rapunzel asked in unison.

“I would say yes.” I said. “IF I was not taking it seriously.”

Rapunzel and Merida’s shocked faces frowned.

“Shoot! I knew ye were juzt jowkin’ Argh.” Merida sneered. Pfsh.

“Look! Rapunzel, I’ll pass on you about that for this time only. The next time you blurt it out again, you’re dead.” I warned Rapunzel, pointing my fingers at her. She got frightened.

“Hey, don’t ye dare point those fluffy blue fingers at meh sister. Ye deal with her, ye’ll deal with mey!” Merida defended Rapunzel. Whatever..

“Woah! What’s with all the raise voices??” Hiccup asked, cupping his ears. You know, Merida is such a pain in the ear! Gosh! Jack walked along with Hiccup drinking a caffé freddo.

“I think he knows about this.” I said gesturing to Jack. Jack stopped drinking and swallowed. He flew towards me and gave me a serious look.

“I’m sorry for not keeping my mouth shut. But it’s just that, it’s pretty obvious already. Don’t worry, I’m sure what happened earlier won’t ever happen again. Unless MiM says so.” Then he laughed. Nah, Manny won’t do that.

“Alright. Alright. Stop it. Uhm, Jack!” Hiccup broke the laughter. “We still got some things to do right??” Oh! Which reminds me!

“Uhh yeah me too. I’ve gotta continue painting my eggs.” I said, running off. “Bye Mates!”

~Rapunzel P.O.V. ~

That was weird.

“Say, Merida, could you help me and Hic?” Jack asked Merida.

“Sure.” Merida said, winking an eye. Huh? What is going on?

“Uhh, can I join?” I asked them. Hic went to me and said

“Sorry Punzel, but I think Tooth wants to tell or ask you something.” Hiccup said. What? Is this about Bunny again?

Tooth came towards me and grabbed my hand. And she was

“Woah Tooth! Put me down!” I shouted in the air. Tooth carried me and locked ourselves in a room. She faced me. Oh dear. I gotta prepare my frying pan. Oh wait, I don’t need them. I just need to.. SHUT MY BIG MOUTH UP.

“Rapunzel,” she said in a weird, strict voice. “..tell me something that I haven’t EVER known before yet YOU knew it till now!” She shouted. Oooh! I’m so dead. She freaking wants me to freaking tell her the freaking truth that Bunny’s freaking in love with her! But I can’t! I’ll be freaking dead if I’d freaking tell her. Ugh. Sorry, just delete all the freaking words..

“But I--” I started but she cut me off.

“BUT,YOU, WHAT?! What exactly Rapunzel, were you trying to say?!” She shouted again with complete exhaustion.

I can’t help it. Should I tell her? If I’ll tell her, Bunny would be furious. If I won’t tell her, then SHE would be more FURIOUS THAN EVAH!

“Alright! Bunny’s madly in love with you!” I blurted out as fast as I can, hoping she wouldn’t get it. Her eyes cracked open. Woops.

“W-what?” She asked. I think it’s my turn to be furious.

“Welp, I said it didn’t I? And that’s that!” I said. Tooth was shocked more than ever. Her eyes were wide, her mouth’s open, and her feathers fluffed up with her expressions. Few seconds, we’re having that AWKWARD silence. But then she spoke up.

“Can I—braid your hair?” She asked. After what I just told her, and she would just ask me if she could braid my hair??? THIS. IS. UNEXPECTED. o______O

“Uhh… s-sure.. You’re not mad or shocked or disappointed?” I asked her. She chuckled.

“Why would I be? To think that someone likes you? I WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED, SHOCK I GUESS..” She said then something pinkish came out of her cheeks. Oh My Gosh!! :DD

“Are you—blushing??” I asked excitedly.

“I- I am?” Tooth repeated. I nodded actively and giggled. “Is it because of--- who I think HE is?” I said, having sweaty hands.. HAHA! Tooth nodded her head gently! OH MY FUDGE!!!!!!! I giggled so much that I bumped a chair and fell down. Ooops. Hehe. Tooth was all stunned.

“Rapunzel, you alright?” She asked.

“Are you kidding me?? You gave me a heart attack!! Haha!” I said and laughed. Tooth smiled and rolled her eyes. She helped me stand up again.

“Right. Uhh.. let’s get over with that for now. C’mon. I’m going to braid your hair remember?” She said.

“Hehe. Yup.” I sat down on the chair and Tooth started to braid. So, Tooth’s accepting Bunny?? GAAAH! I’d love to see them together! :D

“So!” Tooth started. “You and the ICE MAN.”

“Ice Man? You mean Jack?” I asked.

“Uh. Yeah.. Who else would do all this wintery stuff?? And it seems to me, you’re having fun with him.” She said. Is she changing the topic to me and Jack??!

“There’s no me and Jack. He’s in love with someone else.” I said, my face frowned.

“What do you mean he’s in love with someone else?? Did he tell that to you? Personally??”

“Yeah he did. I asked him if he’s having a crush on someone, he said yes. But he also said that the girl has someone else. But I think he still loves her.” I said.

I saw Tooth’s reflection smiling in the mirror. What the-?

“Why are you smiling?” I asked.

“It’s because you denied my answer. You said there was no you and him yet YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM.” She said.

“I didn’t deny anything. I just said that there was no me and Jack because you think that there was us.” Wait. Did she got that?

“Well, it still proves that you love him.”

“Proves. That. I—ugh.. Did I prove anything??”

“Nope. But your expressions and feelings did. You were frowning when you said he’s in love with someone else. Hmm??” What the—

“Heck! That didn’t prove anything!” I stood up from my seat.

“Hush! Sit down! I’m not yet done braiding you!” She said pulling me back to the chair. -sighs-

Few seconds later…..

“Alright, I do LOVE him.” I said. Tooth just…. smiled again. Huh?

“I knew that already Punz.” She said. I smiled.

“So uhm.. We’ll keep all this crush talk a secret, okay?”

“Oh sure. Promise not to tell anyone?” Tooth went in front of me. She finished braiding my hair.

I giggled. “Sure. This time, I will never say a word. Zzzzip! :D” I said.

We both laughed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

A/N: hehe... Sorry if it's short but the thing is... I made another chapter for all my lovely and handsome readers!!! :DD YES! The next chapter will be about Punzie, celebrating her birthday in Corona with Jack and the others... As you've read here in this chapter, Tooth caught Rapunzel and locked themselves in the room. She somehow did that on purpose to lure her while the others are preparing for her special night. TRIVIA: Rapunzel forgot that IT IS HER BIRTHAY... Hehehe... She was too excited that she eventually forgot! :D and Bunny wasn't really going to paint some eggs. He was going to Corona to secure the boat.. :D

ANYHOW, I hope you liked it. ;) Oh! And I think... I can update later... I just sure hope so.. :DD The next chapter will kinda get longer... hehe... XD

DON't FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT... 1 VOTE IS EQUIVALENT TO 1 DEDICATION!! It DEPENDS TO HOW LOYAL YOU ARE... :) :)

BYE! BEEP YA GUYS LATER! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D

>>>Zella40Sacy<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.9K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
50.8K 200 23
This is about a young boy named Kris. He wets the bed every single night. But after one night, everything changes for him. Based on actual events. Th...
33.3K 1.6K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
214K 10.3K 55
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...