Trouble

By Valerie3xx

I tried to run, but trouble awaited me on every corner. © 2013 by Valerie3xx. All Rights Reserved. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm sorry.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Note
An unexpected hello.

Chapter 4

2.8K 41 3
By Valerie3xx

Hey guys, so here goes the fourth chapter. I'm sorry this chapter is a bit boring, but things will get more interesting in the following chapters. I don't know what's with me and the word 'interesting' but I like it a lot, haha.
I hope you enjoy it! 

I kicked off my converse; walking up to my room still processing what just happened.

I placed my bag on my bed taking out some of my notebooks that I brought with me to do my homework, and placed them on my table.

My stomach made a weird noise alerting me that it was time to eat something.
I went to the bathroom quickly washing my hand before heading to the kitchen. I heard someone entering the house. Turning around I saw my mom.

“Hi darling.” She kissed my cheek, placing the grocery bags she held on the counter. “I’m sorry I couldn’t pick you up today, but I had to sort something out .”

“It’s fine, a friend of mine gave me a ride.”

The word friend wasn’t the right one, but I told my mom that some handsome yet really frightening guy from school drove me home, let’s just say that she wouldn’t be pleased.

“How sweet, who was it?” She asked still occupied with the bags.

My eyes widening before I made up a lie. “Um, the girl that I told you about, Eleanor.”

“Oh, she seems to be a really nice girl.” She smiled, I could tell she was happy that I made friends here. She was really worried when we left Portugal because she knew how close I was with my friends.

“Yeah, she’s alright.” I tried to change the subject. “Where’s Alex?”

“He has school until 4 today.” She answered placing some milk in the fridge. I hummed in answer.

“Me and the girls. We’re going shopping today, okay?” I asked casually.

“Sure” She gladly answered “You want me to give you a ride?”

“No need, Eleanor is picking me up around 3”

“Okay” She agreed.

 ***

I finished my pasta, while my mom was still eating. It was just the two of us since my dad had a lunch with his partners, something about his job, and my brother had lunch at school.

“I’m going to start getting ready” I glanced at the clock, it was 2:35.

“Ok love” My mom said taking a sip of her water.

I walked out of the kitchen heading upstairs to my room.

I looked at myself in the huge mirror of my closed. I wore a pair of black high waisted skinnies, a white cropped t-shirt that had ‘I love you, to the moon and back’ written on it and a thin maroon cardigan with rolled up sleeves.
I decided not to change since the outfit was presentable.

I brushed my teeth and re-applied my light make-up.
I never understood those girls who literally wore a cupcake on their faces, it doesn’t look good, at all.

I grabbed my wallet and the rest of the stuff that I would need and put it all in my bag before walking back downstairs.

I was about to say goodbye to my mom when I heard the door bell ring.

“I’ve got it” I shouted, reaching the door.

“Hey” Eleanor cheered.

“Hey El, come in.” I said guiding her inside.

“Hello Mrs. Mota?” it came out more like a question as she looked at me and I gave her an approval nod.  

“Hi, you must be Eleanor” My mom said engulfing Eleanor in a hug.

“Yes, nice to meet you” El smiled, hugging back.

“You too, dear.” 

“So, we’re going mum” I said putting on my converse.

“Have fun.”

We were about to leave when my mom’s voice was heard again.

“Thank you for driving Mel home, after school.”

Eleanor looked confused, glancing at me searching for some sort of explanation.

I gave her a small nod, mentally praying for her to play along.

“Oh, no problem” Eleanor smiled turning her attention to my mom.

We stepped out of the house walking down the street where her car was.

“What was that?” Eleanor laughed

“Um…nothing.” I tried to get away from that conversation, knowing that she wouldn’t approve the fact that I had accepted Harry’s offer.

We reached her car but for some reason she didn’t unlock it, I looked at her waiting.

“It definitely was something.” She spoke. “Who drove home from school?” She asked curiously.

“Uh.. it was Harry.” The name came out really quietly.

“Who?” Her eyes widened as she finally opened the car and we hop in.

“Harry, that guy from school. The trouble” I said looking out of the window.

“What? Why? How did you even run into him?” She was almost screaming.

“I was looking for a bus station or something to get home and he offered me a ride.” I said looking at her.

“Did he force you to?”

“No!” I frowned slightly. ”El calm down, he didn’t force me, but I had no choice I was lost. He didn’t do anything, you don’t have to worry.” I squeezed her shoulder. It felt nice that I had a friend who cared about me but she was definitely overreacting.

“Okay.” She breathed out, trying to calm down. “But be careful Mel.”

“I will.” I said “But please…don’t tell the rest of the guys, they won’t like it.” I said quietly

“They would just be a little worried” She said, turning left. By that time we almost reached the shopping centre.

“I know, and there’s no need in that, so please..”

“Okay, I won’t tell them” She smiled at me.

I knew that they would be all worried, trying to convince me that he’s no good and I didn’t want that, plus I wasn’t planning on hanging out with him again or anything.

We found Danielle, Perrie and Emily and went through the shops.

We were at Topshop, I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress that I had on was really pretty; Perrie picked it up for me so I went to try it on. It was a light peach color, and reached my mid-thigh, it also had cut outs on each side of my waist.

“What do you think guys ?” I asked walking out of the fitting room. They all looked at me.

“You look gorgeous” Danielle smiled.

“You should get it!” Eleanor agreed with Danielle.

“Yeah, I think I will” I said happily, and changed back into my clothes.

I had picked up a cute jumper, a blazer, a pair of skinny jeans and the dress.

I walked out of the fitting room and headed to where Emily was, to the jewelry section.

“Hey, this necklace would look lovely with your dress.” She exclaimed.

It was a pretty simple yet cute gold necklace, I decided to buy it.
We also found a pair of matching bracelets and bought each one.

After paying for our stuff we headed to Zara, Eleanor went to try a dress which, in my opinion, was a little too tight, but she decided to give it a try.

“Mel, come here please” I heard her voice call for me.

“What?” I said and busted out laughing as I saw the girl in front of me trying to get out of the super tight dress.

“C’mon, help me” She said trying not to laugh at herself.

I stood in front of her gripping the material, trying to take it off which was hard since I was laughing uncontrollably.

“We’re almost there” She whimpered and soon was free, making me stumble back almost falling.

***

“It’s not my fault that the dress was too small” Eleanor squealed as we sat eating our ice cream.

“I told you to try a bigger size!” Danielle laughed.

“What time is it?” Emily asked making us all reaching for our phones.

“Half past seven.” I replied.

“Shoot, I’m going to be late.” She said standing up.

“Late? For what?”

“Um, I might have a date tonight.” She blushed.

“With who?” Eleanor clasped her hands in excitement.

“I’ll tell you guys later, I have to go now, bye” She said and ran away with that.

“Interesting.” I said and we all laughed.

Thank you for reading, it seriously means a lot to me!
Follow, comment, vote all that stuff.

Love you loooooooots, Vals .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️
3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
323K 4.3K 37
Creation date:15/8/2015 ➡This story has been abandoned for the longest time and I'm not as active anymore 😂 Excuse me for that, but I have grown int...