Rise of the Guardian and Prot...

By Zella40Sacy

This time, Merida and Rapunzel are stepsisters. Nevertheless, they love each other. Both of them haven't expe... More

The Sisterhood
Our Only Desire: Friends
The Decision
A Mysterious Tower
The Stranger
Acquainted with the Winter Spirit
Imma Get Myself Out of Berk
Out Into the Open Air
Bumped by Accident
Heal what has been hurt
Came out of nowhere
Collapsed at the moment
The New Recruits
She's hearing voices
Cheeks Reddened
The Guardians in their Own Perspectives
Black Sand and the Dark Voice
ARGUMENT during the Rescue?
Start Over Again
Concealed Cooperation
First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast
The Birth of the Big Four
The Two Friends Falling Apart
Renewed Friendships
2 GIRLS TALKING ABOUT 2 BOYS
Rapunzel's birthday: PART 1
Rapunzel's Birthday: PART TWO
Arrival of the Great Distress
Wretched, Caged, First Revealed Secret
What happens NOW?
The Daughter Arises
Escaped From the Firegirl
Something's Just Wrong
Girl in Black Dress
The Lost Princess
Could Not Forgive
Burnt Home
Alliance
The Final Battle Begins
Pitch's Undoing
Don't Just Stand There, Help.

Combine Forces for Revenge

915 23 16
By Zella40Sacy

Chapter 24

~Third Person~

Jack and Merida were friends again and so as Bunny and Tooth. But Rapunzel got a mistake when she said the L word in front of Tooth. And now Tooth is completely confuse about everything because all of the guardians and protectors cracked their mouths wide open. However, the guardians and protectors didn’t reveal the fact that Bunny has a crush on her. The whole gang would be much panicked if they did.

While everyone was happy at the moment, evil was having its own half-ecstasy and half-fury. Gothel got back at the tower.

“Rapunzel darling! Mommy’s here. Let down your hair!” She shouted, thinking that a silky golden hair will appear in front of her. But after seconds of waiting with no response?? She thinks of the dangerous thought she could ever imagine for herself.

“Rapunzel? Merida?” She called out again. But unfortunately, she heard no sweet voice from her beautiful Rapunzel, nor the annoyed voice of her furious daughter, Merida. And she’s in panic. She called out once more to be sure.

“Girls?... Merida dear!? Rapunzel sweetie?!” Still nothing came to her. She ran to the back of the tower and pulled the nailed wood from the door by her bare hands. Pretty strong, isn’t she?? She just had to. Her daughters were missing! Every mother gets worried whenever they found out that their child/children is/are gone. But this kind of mother is much different. She’s afraid to lose them because she’s afraid that they’d find out who they ALL truly ARE!

“Rapunzel! Merida!” She couldn’t think of losing them just yet. There’s where she is mistaken. Her daughters weren’t there anymore. The only answer to her question to where they’re off to is the floating lights and she is blaming all of this to Rapunzel for being so obsessed to it. But then the most malevolent person started a little chit-chat with the infuriated Gothel.

“Gothel, Gothel, you still haven’t changed.” The dark voice said. Gothel thought the voice was familiar to her. And she was right.

“You?!” She exclaimed. “You animal! What do you know about my daughters?!” She shouted in the air.

“Now, now. You mustn’t be violent okay?” The voice resonated around the walls of the tower. “You remind me so much of our break up.” The last two words echoed.

“Shut up. I’m thinking of two words to be named for you.” Gothel told the voice. Then the dark guy appeared to her. And she saw,……….

PITCH BLACK. And she really is pissed off by him.

“Really? That’s so sweet. What are they?” Pitch asked Gothel.

“MONGREL and MORON!” Gothel yelled. Pitch was very upset.

“Fine. You don’t wanna know how your daughters escaped? Who helped them get out? That’s okay with me.” Pitch said walking away. Gothel called him back.

“Pitch, wait. Tell me. What’s the name of this idiot that took my girls?” She asked. Pitch faced her and grinned evilly.

“YOUR girls?? I thought none of them was yours...” Pitch laughed and surrounded her with shadows. One was Merida’s shadow with two significant people and Rapunzel’s shadow with two other crucial people. Gothel felt a fear sensation from herself. She knew that Pitch knows that this was all true. None of Rapunzel or Merida is her daughter. She took them from their parents because of two different reasons. One was that her precious flower was taken and been used by the queen in the Kingdom of Corona and the second is because her newborn child was slaughtered by the people of highlands in Dumbarton. (A/N: Dumbarton is a town on the Clyde River in the West Dunbartonshire, Scotland) Pitch gave her a flashback of all the events.

FLASHBACK

Gothel: *humming a lullaby to her child*

*door crashed*

Woman: That’s her! She’s the witch of the town!

Gothel: *scared* who are you people?

Man: Kill her!!

People from the Crowd: Yeah! Get the torches! Burn the house!

Gothel: No! You’re making a mistake! I’m not a witch! I—I don’t even have—

Man: See this? This is her witch’s brew! SHE IS THE WITCH! BURN THE HOUSE! BURN HER AND HER DAUGHTER!!

Gothel: Please! No! Leave my daughter out of this! I’m the one you want! Kill me, just don’t kill my daughter. Please.

Woman: *thinks deeply*

Man: No! Burn both of them. If the mother’s a witch, then so as her child!

Gothel: Nooooo! *cries*

Man #2: Get her daughter, burn her child first!

Gothel: *frightened, holding her daughter tightly into her arms*

Woman: *goes to Gothel and tries to get the child*

Gothel: *screaming* Noo! Don’t you dare take her! She has nothing to do with this! *crying, desperate for help*

Woman: *finally took the child*

*two people tied Gothel and her daughter was burned right in front of her*

Gothel: *crying so hard, called her daughter’s name* Nefaria!!

Woman: Burn her now!

*the child was burned*

Gothel: *hopeless*

*Her pet monstrous bear appeared and bit the ropes that surround her wrists and saved her*

Crowd: Don’t let her get away!

*They lost them, she planned for a revenge on the people of highlands, which is to take the newborn daughter of the King and Queen of the Clan DunBroch*

*tomorrow night, she sneaked into the kingdom and snatched the little sleeping girl*

*later morning, the royal parents discovered that their daughter was gone, and after for few years, they think their child is nowhere to be found*

END OF FLASH BACK

“So you still do remember about your only real daughter huh? Well I’m sure Nefaria is so happy to know that in hell.” Pitch grinned.

“She was just an innocent child! She didn’t deserve to die. I never wanted her to be away from me!” Gothel shouted.

“Well, with your step-daughters joining someone else’s side, they will turn leave you.” Pitch said fiercely.

“What’s the name of this, someone?” Gothel asked Pitch.

“His name is…………” Pitch paused for a few seconds and said“……… JACK FROST.”

Gothel laughed. “Pfft! You actually think I’d believe at those fairytales?” She mocked. Pitch glared her.

“Jack Frost is real okay? He was the one who defeated me with all those other pathetic guardians! And you know what? Your daughters are with them right now.” Pitch said. Gothel’s eyes widened.

“What? So you’re telling me that some ice elf took my girls and went to where your enemies were?!!” Gothel raised her voice.

“Absolutely.” Pitch replied. “Which is why I’m here to give you a deal. You helped me resurrect. I’m going to return the favor, most of it.”

“Most of it? What’s your deal?” Gothel asked.

“I’m planning for a revenge on Jack Frost who apparently to be the one who took your daughters. You help me defeat him and the guardians. And then after they are all gone and vanquished, you can get your daughters back.” Pitch gritted his teeth.

“Hmm.. You promised not to harm my daughters during the battle?” Gothel gave Pitch the look and he nodded.

“I guarantee that to you.” Pitch said. Gothel thought of the deal very carefully. Pitch was such a jerk to her way back at the dark ages. (A/N: Note that Gothel has that magical golden flower before the queen used it. I made it an idea that the flower existed since the dark ages until the time when Rapunzel was born because after all it has the power of aging control.) Pitch was one of those people who stole her heart yet rejected his true love to her after realizing that his heart belongs to someone else. But does she have to be affected by this to deny Pitch’s offer?? No. She thinks well than that. She had moved on. She deleted those memories they had with Pitch. She doesn’t have feelings for him anymore.

“Deal.” Gothel finally spoke up. Pitch grinned. He knew that with her in his side, his plans would work even better because Gothel is a witch. A wicked witch.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: I'm sorry for updating like, I was heck dead already! xD I've been so busy for school!!!!!!!!! And yeah, it sucks waiting like you'd loose count for not breathing. Sorry! But better late than never right??

Well, here's the latest chapter! I'm sorry again if this is too evil to be a chapter... :/ I'm kinda writers block because I forgot my wonderful ideas for this story... however, I remembered some.. What a dumb me!

Hehe, I'll be updating next week... Sorry again. Please don't kill me, nor hate me!! Because I love you all so much!

BYE! :D

>>>Zella40Sacy<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.8K 34
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
30.9K 688 11
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
105K 258 13
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
191K 8.4K 23
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...