Pregnant with the Player's Ba...

By mgalinsky

Brooklyn Davis is the girl not many people notice. Zack Brody is the schools most popular player. He always g... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Running Late
Chapter 2: Car Rides
Chapter 3: Party
Chapter 4: Last Night
Chapter 5 Before You Read
Chapter 5: The Morning After
Chapter 6: Morning Sickness
Chapter 7: Appointment
Chapter 8: Nothing Fits
Chapter 9: Relationships and Shopping
Chapter 10: I Want You
Chapter 11: Telling Them
Chapter 12: First Date
Chapter 13: Melissa's Home
Chapter 14: Daddy's Back
Chapter 15: Cars
Chapter 16: Boy or Girl
Chapter 17: House Hunting
Chapter 18: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 19: Zack Cheats?
Chapter 20: Graduation
Chapter 21: Moving Day
Chapter 22: All About Melissa
Chapter 23: Before We Leave
Chapter 24: Melissa's Wedding
Chapter 25: Telling Everyone
Chapter 27: Yes
Chapter 28: Planning My Wedding
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 29: To be, Or Not To Be, That Is The Question
Chapter 30: Togetherness
Chapter 31: Hello From The Other Side
Chapter 32: Life As We Knew It
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Away
Chapter 35: Coming Home to You
Chapter 36: Telling Everyone Else
Chapter 37: Start of A New Beginning
Chapter 38: A Test Outside Of School
Note
Epilogue: 5 Years Later

Chapter 26: Coming Home

18.7K 497 65
By mgalinsky

Zack POV

I went to the basement to cool down and banging on the door was actually starting to hurt my fist. I wanted to explain to her that I went to lunch with Ally to tell her to leave us alone but I wanted to tell her face to face, not through a close door. I would never even consider cheating on her but I guess because of her sorry excuse of a father, she thinks every male on the planet is going to try everything they possibly can to hurt her. I want to be the one to teach her that's not true, but that girl is so stubborn. There's always stories about the girl changing the guy but I want it to be the other way around for us, I want to be the guy that helps the girl.

It's been a few hours so she's probably calm by now so I can go talk to her and reassure of the situation. I walked out of the basement and noticed all the lights on the main level were turned off, I don't remember Brooke or I turning them off when we got home. I continued my journey upstairs and I finally got to the door. I knocked before entering, she was probably asleep but just in case. I turned the knob and walked it, it was dark, so she's asleep I guess. As I walked in, I flipped the light switch so I could see where exactly I was going. From there, I walked over to the bed and noticed a bright yellow stuck to the white covers. I found it odd that she wrote me a note even though she was home. I flipped the note over and read its content.

Zack,

This isn't going to work anymore. I'm leaving and I have no idea if I'm going to come back. Please drop off the rest of my stuff at my mom's house. I want to raise this baby on my own and maybe one day you can meet her but I don't know. Just in case you have any doubts, you are her father. I didn't sleep with anyone 6 months prior and you're the only person I've had sex with since I got pregnant. Please don't look, ask, or try to find me. Good luck at your new job.

Brooklyn.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to think. I couldn't move. I can't live without her and my unborn daughter.

I looked over at the object that was reflecting the light off of it. It was her engagement ring. I started to panic and ran to the closet and swiftly ripped the door open. The only thing in there was my clothes and clothes she couldn't fit into anymore. I ran to the garage and saw her car was gone. Then it hit me, she really left and wasn't ever come back.

I went back inside and dragged myself the the bar that was in the basement. The previous owners of the house left some hard liquor in the bar. I grabbed the first bottle of scotch and chugged it down my throat. I didn't care that it felt a stinging sensation in my throat, I wanted to get wasted and forget everything. I know she'll change her mind and come home, then yell at me for getting wasted. Or maybe not.

Brooklyn POV

It's been a month since I've been at Melissa's house. I'm due I think in a few months, I honestly can't remember. The only time I leave my bed is when I need to go to the bathroom. I don't volunteerly eat, Melissa or Ian have to force me to eat a bite of something. I mainly eat so I can keep my baby alive. My mom wants to come to Seattle but Melissa convinced her not to since she has everything under controland my mom has to stay and work.

Melissa comes into my room, well the guest room,  bearing some food. Eating wasn't something I currently enjoy but I love my daughter already and I want her to be happy and healthy. But then I think that she won't be happy because she no longer has a daddy because I took that away from her. I start to cry all over again, because you know I haven't done that enough today.

Melissa pulls me into her lap and starts rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. "Shhh honey, its going to be ok. You're going to be ok. The baby is going to be ok. Please stop crying, I hate seeing you upset."

"I ruined my daughters life! I'm such a sorry excuse for a mother." I cried out.

"Brooklyn Davis! Don't you dare ever say or think that your a bad mother. He went out with a girl that bullied you through all of middle school and high school. I understand you not telling him that and its not even the point. He went out with a girl that's not you and that's not exceptionable."

"I know. But now our daughter won't have a father."

"He should've thought about that first. Honestly, I think you made the right decision."

"Thanks Mel. I'm going to go take a shower. I want to visit Tess and mom. I think they both deserve an explanation from me why I left."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. It would be nice to have a familiar surrounding."

"Ok. Let me know when you get to the first persons house. I need to make sure you get there ok. Let them know that you're coming just in case He is at any one of their houses. I talked to mom a few days ago and she said he comes to her house every few days asking where you are. And he keeps texting me asking if I know where you are. Don't worry I just tell him that I don't know anything. I'm in Seattle so no one tells me anything."

"Thanks Mel, I really appreciate it. I'll get out of your hair for a few days so you can go on your honeymoon." I wink at her. "I'll probably stay at a hotel so if he goes to moms or Tess', he won't see me."

"Smart thinking. Yell when your leaving. So I can send my little sister on her merry way."

I walked to the bathroom and stripped of everything that I was wearing. Actually just two things, Zack's Dodgers shirt that I stole months ago and underwear. I jumped into the shower, and I couldn't describe how amazing it felt. The scorching water running down my body. When the water started to cool off, I got out of the shower. I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and waddled over to my closet and picked the first shirt I saw, which happened to be a white shirt that said 'don't touch... the baby knows karate', and a pair of maternity carpis. It was too hot to wear pants and I was uncomfortable wearing shorts while pregnant. 

I told Mel and Ian that I was leaving and they gave me a bunch of snacks for the ride, sine they know I would get snacky in about an hour or less. I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth situation in the car and called my mom.

She picked up on the third ring, "Hey Brooke, is everything ok?"

"Yeah. I'm driving to your house right now. Mel and Ian have to go on their honeymoon and I want to visit you and Tess."

"Oh thats great. I can't wait to see you and actually talk to my daughter face to face."

"I just wanted to give you a heads up. I just left Mel's house so I should be there in about 20 hours maybe, depends on how many times I stop."

"Ok. I'll be expecting you. Drive safely. Bye honey."

"Bye." I hung up the phone with my mother and told the Siri to call Tess. Of course to make my life easier, it wouldn't work so I have to do it by hand while driving. I clicked on recent calls to make my life easier.

Unlike my mom, she picked up on the first ring. "Brooklyn Davis you have some explaining to do young lady!"

"Yes mother. Actually I'm on my way to see you right now. I'm going to stop at my moms house to remind her that I'm alive and very pregnant."

"Funny. The door will be unlocked so just walk in when you get here."

"I just left Mel's house so you have some time till I get there. I'll just text you when I'm leaving my moms house."

"That's fine. See you then. Bye B." She hung up the phone before I could respond, but I had nothing to say so I don't care.

I turned the music on so I have something to listen to while I drive this dreadful ride. Why couldn't my sister live any closer to Los Angeles or even California.

I stopped a few times to go to the bathroom or fill up the car. But finally I managed to get to Los Angeles. Home sweet home.

I told Siri to call my mom and for one, it actually worked.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Hi mom. I just made it into Los Angeles. I should see you soon."

"Ok thats fine. Bye."

That was really weird. She normally stays on the phone with me till I get to her house. I didn't think to much of it since there was really no reason to. Maybe she was in the bathroom or something like that.

I almost hit a Mercedes pulling into my moms driveway. I had a quick thought about it but then I remembered that almost everyone owns a Mercedes in this neighborhood.

I parked my car in the garage and walked to the front door. One thing my mom never does is lock the door since we live in such a safe neighborhood so I twisted the knob and welcomed myself into my old house.

"Mommy I'm home."

"In here honey!" Its sad but I could tell exactly where she was, the living room.

"Hel-" I started once I got to the living room but very quickly stopped.

I was greeted by the person I wanted to see the least, Zack.

A/N hey guys sorry it took so long to update but I'm finally done with finals so I have until school starts again to update as much as I can. Thanks so much for still reading! Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates it 🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445 79 44
"He cheated on you and she cheated on me. Isn't it obvious? There's only one thing left to do." It humiliated me how I was still extremely lost in th...
2.1M 47.6K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...
219K 7.3K 13
All Jonah Davis wanted was to go out to the one of the biggest parties of the year and forget he ever met his ex Tanner after his heart was broken bu...
1.9K 202 15
Kai St. James - 17-years-old, gay, male pregnancy carrier - has known this his entire life, lives with his mama and step-dad and visits his dad every...