Does It Ever Get Better? (On...

By Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Evan is a 13 year old girl trying to live in her shitty life, I mean between her 6 annoying older brothers an... More

Important!!!
Here Are Some Characters to Get You Started.
"School Is Hell!" - Chapter 1
"Worrying Words." - Chapter 2
"Bad Luck Down The Road." - Chapter 3
"Nice To See You Again." - Chapter 4
"Are You Kidding?!?!" - Chapter 5
"I'll Be The Shoulder You Cry On." - Chapter 6
"Brotherly Love." - Chapter 7
"Are You Worried Yet, Big Brother?" - Chapter 8
"Bullshit!" - Chapter 9
"Reflect And Let Go." - Chapter 10
"Fun At Home." - Chapter 11
"The Plan In Action, Yet Executed Poorly." - Chapter 12
"When All Else Fails, Do As You're Told." - Chapter 13
"A Girls Night Out." - Chapter 14
"Just A Mess." - Chapter 15
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 16 (part 1)
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 17 (part 2)
I Wanna Get Something Straight...
"Goodbye Anthony." - Chapter 18
"Time To Be Strong." - Chapter 19
"Not The Best Comeback." - Chapter 20
"Library's Aren't As Safe As They Are Quiet." - Chapter 21
"Running Away Causes More Problems In The Long Run." - Chapter 22
"Somewhat Saved By An Enemy." - Chapter 23
"School's Out." - Chapter 24
"Meet The Parents And Pray Things Go Smoothly." - Chapter 25
"Piercings Weren't The Best Idea." - Charter 26
"Vacations Aren't Always Fun..." - Chapter 27
Hello Darling. Just Checking In.
"Nightmare Or A Dream Come True?" - Chapter 28
"Old Friend's And New Love." - Chapter 29
"A Little Competition Never Hurt Anyone." - Chapter 30
"Don't Judge A Person By Their Reputation." - Chapter 31
"Make This Moment Last Forever." - Chapter 32
"Too Good To Be True." - Chapter 33
"Gamer Geeks In Love." - Chapter 34
"A Vegetarian Dinner With A Nice Side Of Lies." - Chapter 35
"A Little Magic." - Chapter 36
"Babysitters." - Chapter 37
"More Than Just A Broken Heart." - Chapter 38
"I'm In Trouble, Again. Big Trouble!" - Chapter 39
"Waiting For The Damn Truth." - Chapter 40
Mason Vincent's Poem...Not A Chapter
"Nineteen Going On Twenty." - Chapter 41
"Wouldn't Be An Epic Birthday Without A Surprise." - Chapter 42
"Seth Is Next In Line." - Chapter 43
!!First Contest Ever!!
"Drake's Birthday Bash." - Chapter 44
"As Sweet As A Sweet Sixteen Can Get." - Chapter 45
HELP ME FOLLOWERS!
!!CONTEST WINNER!!
"Another Year Older." - Chapter 46
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
"Things May Be Getting Better." - Chapter 47
"Dyed Hair, Hair Cuts, and Sibling Bonding." - Chapter 48
"Don't Turn Down A Good Opportunity." - Chapter 49
"They're Back." - Chapter 50
"Standing Up For the Ones You Love." - Chapter 51
"When Lightning Strikes!" - Chapter 52
"Miss Us?" - Chapter 53
"Daddy's Home." - Chapter 54
Happy Halloween Mother Fuckers.
"Trick Or Treat, Blitch!" - Chapter 55
"Is It Gonna Be Me, Or Her?!" - Chapter 56
"Michael's Away So The Kids Will Play." - Chapter 57
"It All Comes To The Light One Way Or Another." - Chapter 58
"Some Things Really Need To Change." - Chapter 59
"You Pay For The Crime You Didn't Commit." - Chapter 60

"I'm Sorry, I Seemed To Have Forgotten Your Name." - Chapter 61

490 11 17
By Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Evan's p.o.v.

It was Friday and I was stuck at work. Granted, I only have a bit left of my shift, but it was rather slow today. "Any plans for the weekend?" Erika asked me. She managed to pull me from the trance I didn't know I was in.

I shook my head and then smiled at her. She looked really good today. Her hair was pulled all the way to the right in a side ponytail. She wore a black ruffly skirt that fell a bit above her knees with a long sleeve black shirt where the sleeves were a bit longer and covered her hands. She wore black fishnet tights and tall black platform boots. Her eye makeup wasn't as dramatic as it typically is. She had purple and black ombre eye shadow to match her hair and winged eyeliner. Her lips remained natural. "Uh- Sorry." I apologized and shook my head again. "Yeah, tomorrow is my brothers graduation." I told her.

"Which one?" She asked.

"Devon, Jordan, and Seth." I answered. She gave me a confused look, so I continued with a slight laugh, "Devon and Jordan got held back. Seth is the only one who should be graduating." I informed.

She nodded. "Well-" She paused and looked at her phone. "-My shift is done." She smiled softly. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked me.

I frowned slightly that she was leaving, but I only had a bit longer left. "Yeah." I answered and nodded. "Am I still seeing you later?"

She nodded and finished up on the computer before stepping closer to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. "Good luck. I love you." She told me before walking off.

I waved until she was out of sight. I then rang out some people before my boss told me to clean up the back. I only had about five minutes left with my shift, so I took my time refolding and organizing shirts. I bent down to pick up the shirt I just dropped, but my ass was smacked. I quickly whipped around and my eyes narrowed. "Do not fucking touch me!" I growled lowly.

"What's the prob, Bitch?" The taller male asked.

"We heard you were available and begging for attention." The tall blonde smirked.

I growled lowly. "How the fuck do you figure?" I glared at them and crossed my arms.

"Aww. The bitch hasn't heard yet." The shorter blonde spoke with his arms crossed.

"Ross, shut the fuck up!" I growled. "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" I asked.

Riker snickered as he pulled out his phone. "You'll love it." He commented as he scrolled on his phone.

"Can't believe you didn't tell us." Rocky spoke.

I was surprised to see that Ratliff wasn't with them. "I'm currently dating some-" My words failed me after Riker showed me his phone. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor and my eyes still couldn't seem to register it quick enough. It was a picture of me with no shirt, huge tits, and underneath said One Dollar Per Any Service. It was clearly photoshopped, but it didn't stop me from silently seething. "Who the fuck?" I growled.

"Like it?" Rocky asked.

"Oh, yeah. I fucking love being fucking sexualized." I looked at them with a less-than-impressed look. "Who did it?"

Riker pulled his phone back and smirked. "A friend of ours." He smirked.

"You have friends?" I questioned.

"Watch it." Ross warned.

Riker smirked more, "It'll be posted real soon if you don't stop."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have time for this." I said before picking the shirt off the ground. "I'm leaving." I said as I folded the shirt and put it back. "Quite literally, fuck off." I forcefully smiled before walking passed them.

It didn't take long for one of them to grab me. That person was Ross. "Don't be such a bitch." He warned as he shoved me to the ground.

I growled lowly and tried getting up quickly before my boss saw me, but Ross placed his foot on my hip. I hissed softly. "Get off!"

"Evan! This is no time for lying around! Get back to work!" Lenny spoke from a distance. I miss the old boss; Jake. He's Erika's older brother and he was such a sweetheart, but now I'm stuck with Lenny and he is an asshole.

"I'm actually leaving!" I shouted back. Ross finally took a hint and got off. I was quick to stand on my feet and glare at the three boys to my right before Lenny came over.

"You can't leave if you're helping a customer." He warned and then smiled at the three boys.

"They aren't customers." I spoke flatly. Honestly, these boys did not belong in here. They looked utterly out of place while standing in a Hot Topic, dressed in more bright and lively color that was without a doubt expensive. "They're just... old.. friends." I said the last bit of my sentence with gritted teeth.

"Nonsense. A customer is a customer and you will help them before leaving." Lenny told me before bidding a farewell to the boys with a nod and waking away.

I growled and then sighed before facing them again. "What do you guys want?"

"You work here?" Riker raised a brow.

"Yeah, but at this rate, not much longer." I sighed in a defeated manner. I swear Lenny is seconds away from firing me. "Why am I telling you this?" I asked aloud. "What do you guys want?" I asked.

After asking, I noticed Ross just staring me down. His eyes reminded me of Devon. Same shade of brown. "You know, we could post that picture. I'm sure your boss would love to see it." Rocky commented.

I think at this point I had had enough. I turned to look at the other two tall boys. Rocky and Riker seemed to be the same height, Riker was just a bit more on the lanky side. I looked up at them and at this moment, cursed myself for being the height I am. "Go the fuck ahead and see what happens." I growled at them. I walked around to the checkout counter and clocked out, only to notice them still behind me. "What?" I asked them as I took the lanyard of my neck and placed it in the draw with the others.

"Can't believe you work here." Ross said with a shrurg.

"Why?" I asked in unison with Riker. I glared at him as he continued, "Pathetic, creepy bitch working at a pathetic, creepy store. Makes sense." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, this has been truly awful." I stated as I walked back out from the counter. "I hope your day is miserable." I told them and headed out, but not before grabbing my skate board. Seth gave me his old one seeing as mine seemed to have magical disappeared. In reality, Ross still held it captive. I walked out and was relieved to know the boys weren't following me. It was honestly weird to see how mature they were all starting to look, despite them still acting completely immature. Ross was a bit taller. With that said, all three boys have always been taller than me. His hair was a bit longer and more messy-looking, as if he couldn't be bothered to brush it fully, but he made it look good. Even I can admit that. Rocky was definitely taller than when I last saw them. As was Riker, except Riker had a bit of an inch over Rocky, he always has, but I can only base that mostly off of his hair. Rocky's brown hair was about shoulder length now, split down the middle, and he had some stubble on his face. Riker stayed clean shaven and his hair looked a bit longer. For someone who bullies me for dressing in the alternative/emo scene, he had quite the emo hair. Except it was much brighter in comparison, seeing as it was a bright blonde. His hair was still short, but the majority of the length stayed in front of his face. As I continued thinking about those assholes, I skated home. Yet again, none of my brothers decided to pick me up. Michael was still working on set last I checked and all my other brothers seem to be giving me the cold shoulder and I can't understand why.

⏭️

Despite knowing now I have to deal with my brothers, I was just glad to be home. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Figures. I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. When I closed the door, I heard two voices from the living room as well as light rumbles from the attic where my brothers are practicing. For what? I'm not sure seeing as Michael banned them from playing battle of the bands. Again, I don't know how it's my fault. One of the voices was a female and another was a male. The male sounded like Michael? I walked to the living room and my eyes widened. "Hey, Princess." Michael greeted and walked over to me. He gave me a side hug and took his time walking me to the couch where my girlfriend was seated. "I didn't know you two were dating." He spoke softly to me and hugged me a little tighter, almost in a warning sense.

I nervously laugh as he sat me between Erika and him after he sat. "Uhh.. Yeah?" I spoke in more of a questioning tone.

"Hey, Babe." Erika smiled at me as she greeted me with a kiss to the cheek.

My cheeks turned bright pink. "H-Hi." I responded. I turned my attention more to her, "I thought I was seeing you later?" I questioned.

Erika nodded, but then smiled innocently. "Yes, you were, but I forgot my sweatshirt." She told me. "Michael answered the door and we got to know each other a bit."

I nodded slowly and then looked back at Michael who had a stupid grin on his face. "What?"

He kept his grin on as he grabbed his tea. He held it in his hand while he spoke, "I don't know why you didn't tell me about Erika. She's wonderful." He then sipped his tea. My cheeks grew warmer. I wasn't embarrassed, just a bit uncomfortable.

Before I could speak, Erika spoke, "Yeah, why didn't you tell him? We've been together for two months."

"Y-Yeah.. I just... I never got the chance." I shrugged. It then hit me, "You met her before."

"You never introduced us." Michael reminded with a brow raised. "You simply told me that she was your friend." He was right. I think all my brothers found out before him.

"Baby, your face is burning up." Erika commented jokingly.

I side-eyed her with a warning look. Again, before I could manage to speak, stomping came down the stairs. Each of my brothers calling for our eldest brother. As they each entered the living room, all their eyes landed on me. "Well, this has been fun, but we've got to go-" I spoke as I tried standing with Erika, but she didn't budge and Michael pulled me back down.

"Stay." He warned. "Boys, have you met Evan's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Drake, Seth, and Devon commented while Todd and Jordan nodded. I guess they didn't know.

"Dude, I told you." Jordan spoke and hit Devon.

"Touch me again and I'll kill you." Devon warned.

"Boys, please." Michael warned. He sipped his tea again before speaking, "What's the problem?"

Drake started snickering, "Evan, your face looks like a tomato."

"Shut it!" I warned.

"Are you hiding something?" Seth asked.

Michael chuckled a bit. "I don't think she's hiding anything. So, leave her alone." He warned them. "Unless she had sex." He added nonchalantly before sipping his tea.

"Michael!" I warned loudly as my cheeks grew darker. My other brothers started laughing, no doubt at the color of my cheeks. I crossed my arms and threw myself back into the couch. "Shut the fuck up!" I groaned and covered my face.

"We haven't had sex." Erika assured them. I moved my fingers a bit to peak through them.

"Well, if you haven't had sex then Evan has obviously fantasized about it, or her face wouldn't be so red." Devon commented with a small snicker. "Right?"

I glared at him. "Fuck you!" I snapped.

"Boys!" Michael warned. "I don't want to think that our baby sister had sex, so please." He then looked at me, "I was just messing with you. Watch the mouth." He warned and then patted my thigh. He then faced the other five. "What did you guys need?"

"Never mind." Devon spoke.

"Devon!" All other brothers -younger than Michael- whined.

Devon rolled his eyes. "We came to see if there is any way you will change your mind about battle of the bands..."

Michael shook his head and placed his tea down on the table. "No." He spoke flatly.

"Michael-"

"I warned you and I told you." He told them.

"You guys were gonna play battle of the bands?" Erika chimed in.

I looked at her and nodded, answering for them. "I told you. Any chance they get at a gig, they'll take."

"You should do it." Erika spoke. She had a small smile pulling at her lips.

"No!" I announced as well as my bothers chiming in with the same answer. All except Michael and Todd. They've always been the most supportive.

"She can't fucking play!" Devon growled. He glared at me with his arms crossed.

"Evan, I've heard you. You could win it." Erika encouraged. "Your voice is killer."

I just listened to Erika ramble about me. I quickly thought back to when Erika heard from Gavin that I could sing. She hounded and hounded me until I caved. "Erika, no." I finally told her. She just looked at me with a pout.

"If we can't, she can't!" Jordan snapped. "Tell her, Michael!"

"Well," Michael started. It just took that one word and slight change of voice for all my brothers to be up in arms. "All of you, shut up!" Michael warned. "If Evan wants to play, she can. This punishment is for you boys, not her." He reminded. "Now, go do whatever, within reason-" He warned before continuing, "-and let me talk to Evan and Erika." All my brothers left with a huff and a strong glare sent my way. Todd, on the other hand, he just gave me a sympathetic smile. Michael then turned more to face Erika and I. "So, Erika, what are your intensions with my sister?"

My eyes grew and I stared at Michael. It took me a minute before I could speak, "Michael!" I snapped. Apparently that was all I could manage.

"What?" Michael asked with a chuckle due to my reaction.

"Don't!" I warned.

Erika placed her hand in mine. "It's alright." She assured me. "Well, Michael..." She started and then gave a smile my way. She brushed some hair out of my face before looking back at Michael. I think it was very wrong that Erika had the ability to cause my heart to skip a beat. "I don't have any intentions except to bring a smile to her face any chance I get. I want her to feel loved and wanted. I want her to feel safe and understand that I will always be there for her. I didn't fall for her because of her beautiful hair, nor bright blue eyes. I fell for her huge heart. Her passion. Her kindness." She rambled on. I felt my eyes gloss over, but I'll be damned if I let a single tear fall. "Michael, your baby sister is beyond beauty and deserves to be loved. I only intend to take her heart when she is ready to surrender it so that I may keep it safe."

I slowly pulled my eyes from Erika and turned to Michael. His eyes seemed saddened due to the tears that filled, but he had a smile on his face. "So, is that a good enough answer for you, big brother?" I asked with a faint laugh.

Michael nodded. "She's a keeper. I don't know why you never told me about her." He then shot me a warning look.

I shrugged, "I didn't think you'd approve."

Michael wrapped his arm around me. "I have no reason not to. I trust you'll be safe and she's a wonderful girl." He then leaned over to look at Erika. "Will you be staying the night?" He asked her.

"For the boys graduation?" She questioned. Michael nodded. "Yeah. I'd love to. I Just have to run back to my house." Erika stood and then placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be back." She told us before heading out of the living room.

Moments later the front door opened and then closed. As I went to stand and head upstairs to clean my no doubt messy room, Michael pulled me closer. "If you have sex, I'll beat your ass raw." He warned and then pulled away from me.

"Ew! Michael!" I shouted as I stood. "Plus, I wouldn't tell you anyways!" I commented and stuck my tongue out.

Michael was quick to swat my ass which caused me to jump forward. He then stood tall, showing off his height in comparison to me. "That's cute." He commented. "You think I wouldn't know, or your brothers wouldn't rat you out." He smirked.

I shook my head, cringing as well. "I'm far from wanting to have sex." I told him as I headed for the main room.

"Good." Was the last thing I heard Michael say before I headed up the stairs.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello! How goes it?!
I hope you enjoyed~

Let me know what you thought!

I am still struggling for some filler ideas, but I do have some plans. This book isn't a complete lost yet.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PINNED (Top comment) COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK~

I'm also going to try and update this book every other Friday (I did try every Friday, but that didn't work out. I got stressed and overwhelmed.)

As always,
Vote, Comment, And IDEAS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED!!

Until Next Time, Bye Blitch~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
12.8K 941 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
33.5K 839 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
511K 993 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...