CAUGHT OFF GAURD

By brownskinnluvv

I THOUGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED SINCE IH AD MET HIM IN THE HALLWAY AFTER 3RD PERIOD. IT HAD ALL HAPP... More

CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TEN
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER ELEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWELVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER NINETEEN
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY
CAST AND CREW😊💕
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CAUGHT OF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CAUGHT OFF GAURD: THE FINAL CHAPTER
GOODBYE
OKAY, SUS

CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

3.2K 153 92
By brownskinnluvv

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

"I've never felt anything like that before in my life. Girls have cried, friends have cried, even my mom has cried to me; but nothing they were crying about ever made me feel so bad, and made me..." he paused, "love them."

COLE was flushed and his heart was beating fast.

WHOAAAA!!!!

I was afraid to push the point, but I had to get confirmation. "Did you just say... you love me?" I held my breath as I searched his eyes. He fixed his deep pools of brown on mine for an eternity of a moment, several different subtle expressions playing across his face.

"Yeah. I'm saying I love you. I realized it when we were sitting in the Jacuzzi. I know I Haven known you for that long , but I think I fell in love with you from the moment I met you in the hallway. When we met I saw you in look at me in a sexual way, I felt a-- an energy, a surge, can't quite describe it..."

I nearly went into cardiac arrest. I couldn't believe my fantasy had come true! I had been amazed over and over today, but THIS was the ultimate. He'd had a hard time admitting he was 'bi' just awhile ago. Now he's telling me HE LOVES ME!!!I could see there were no second thoughts about it in his eyes.

They stayed waveringly locked on mine. He meant it. I was blinking tears back and bit my trembling lower lip. My legs were like jelly. I'm sure I would have collapsed if he hadn't been holding me tightly. I saw a warm, tender smile in his eyes, and a hint of amusement, as he watched my reaction.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything. But then, I didn't need to do anything. My world was now a good place to be. After some time, I was finally able to squeak out,  "I feel the same way too."

"I know." He grinned.

"Ya know, it's funny, I never got into just looking into anyone's eyes before, but I feel like I could just look into yours all day and night. Goddamn, that sounds so mushy, but it's true," he chuckled.

"You'll have t' be patient with me, 'cause I'm freakin' out on how I'm feeling. Talking about it seems t' help. I guess I'm rambling, but it's just so... I'm blown away that the first time I feel like this, this powerful, is with a guy, with you..... and so soon! I don't know when that part's gonna really hit me, or how it'll hit me, but who cares? Wow." He had goose bumps and it felt like he was tingling.

I craned my neck up to kiss him. He held my gaze and slowly lowered his mouth to mine. It was the softest, most romantic kiss ever known to man. My eyes would open and close, while his remained closed the whole time, devouring my soul and nourishing it at the same time.

"Body party" by Ciara was playing about then, OUR SONG her beautiful voice filling the air around us with a surreal, enchanted atmosphere. He kissed my cheek and the bridge of my nose.

I spoke softly, "Cole... how do I... I don't have the words to... I give myself to you-- I'm yours to do anything you want to" I paused "anything."

000

"Oh Khalil."  I felt his whole body flex and his heart pound.

"I know what I want to do," he gritted his teeth, "but I'm scared to hurt you." Cole breathed out letting the words fill my scared thought

I took a deep breath. We were both breathing hard. "I want it too. I want it more than anything in the world, but you're so big, it scares me too. But I DO want it. I really NEED to feel you inside me" I kissed his chin and looked into his eyes again.

"Ohhhh, god baby," he rolled his eyes back, looking up, "I can only imagine how it would feel to be inside you," he looked back down at me, "but I don't want to hurt you."

"If we go real slow, I..." I trailed off, lost in his eyes. We kissed some more, then he took me by the hand and led me to the bed. I was weak kneed and trembling. I didn't know just how he wanted to go about this.

"C'mere."

He pulled my hand, inviting me to lay beside him. I crawled into the niche he made for me and snuggled into his side, laying my head on his shoulder. I relaxed and put my left arm across his broad chest, listening to his heartbeat. After a minute, I asked, "Whatcha thinkin'?"

He chuckled. "I'm thinkin' how lucky I am."

I raised my head, "Oh my god, that's exactly what I was just thinking!"

He chuckled and hugged me to him, "We're just a couple of lucky mother fuckers, ain't we?"I laughed.

"But I'm the luckiest one. Look what I get!"

I reached down and grabbed hold of his meat, pointing the wide, semi hard shaft up. He got up in one swift maneuver, laying me on my back. Effortlessly pulling me down from the pillow to the middle of the bed, he stood on his knees between my legs.

He looked me up and down, "Oooh, look what I get!" Then he leaned down over me on his hands and knees, looking down into my eyes. I spread my legs wide and drew my knees up. The tip of his cock was poking near my butt. I was having a hot flash. I'd never thought through the terms 'dominant' and 'submissive' before, but I realized they did apply to us.

He was dominant, protective by nature, like he said, and I was ready to give myself to him, to feel him enter my body and possess me, to make me his.

I was scared, but I HAD TO HAVE IT. "Yeah, you get every bit of me, body and soul," I said as I writhed around under him, pulling my groin up so I could press his cock harder into me.

 I looked down between us and thrilled to the sight of his hairy muscular legs spreading mine, his pubic hair framing the base of his majestic tool.

I looked at his chest and put my hands on the nicely rounded pecs, running my fingers through his soft hair, thinking how exciting it was to me to have his big strong body hovering over me, protecting and enveloping me.

He said, "I want your heart." and blew me away yet again.

"You already got it." I reached up and grasped his back with my arms, his tailbone with my heels, and pulled my body up under, into him.

I held my head up to his and kissed him passionately. He returned the passion as he slowly, easing much of his weight down on me, grinding our mouths and bodies together. I was electrified, urgently grinding my ass up into the base of his cock, trying to let him know that I had to have it NOW, I'm ready for it NOW! No more hesitating, give it to me NOW!

After a couple of minutes, he raised up, kissing and licking his way down my neck, chest and stomach. I was squirming and grinding into the bed."Oh, Cole!"

I flipped him around so that he was now in the same position I was in.

I eagerly wrapped my fingers around his dick , raising up to kiss the fleshy head lovingly, then eased it into my mouth slowly. It was so electrifying to feel his hard, meaty shaft stretching my lips and jaw as it stuffed my mouth so completely. I kept easing it back to my throat, determined to relax and let it go all the way again.

He was so focused on what he was doing to me, that his cock was spongy hard, not rigid. I didn't expect it to be so easy, but it just slid down my throat, filling it impossibly full. Maybe the position helped.

When It hit bottom with my chin, I ALMOST climaxed. I ground my face up into him, holding it there. Cole raised his head up and moaned loudly.

"Oh shitt! Oh baby!"

He turned his head to watch me hanging from his groin. I suppose he could see my throat stretched by his pole.I was elated that I could take his massive dick all the way down my throat, knowing I could do what he'd said no one else could do. I could give him more pleasure than any female! I backed off to get some air, glanced at his face to see a look of awe and went up on it again.

The look on his face, the fire in his eyes, spurred me to work it in and out. He was motionless, just watching me, mesmerized.I started going up and down at a steady rate, all the way, every time. He became rigid as I devoured him, but my throat was so stretched it was able to accommodate it even then.

I gagged a few times, but didn't let it throw off my rhythm--breathing every third or fourth time on the out stroke. I was in heaven. I could eat his delicious dick all day, every day, and never get enough.

"Oh god baby, you're driving me insane! How do you DO that?" He rasped. I was so thrilled that I could take it all the way, that I could please him so much, I couldn't stop to answer--and didn't care the answer.

I just had to have it. All I could think was, 'Try not to cum!' I ravished him with all my being, flying up and down on his enormous shaft as fast as I could go, feeling it stretching and filling my raw, hungry throat beyond reason again and again.After staring slack jawed at me for a couple of minutes, he turned his attention back to staring up at the ceiling.

Now that he knew I could take it all the way, he was thrusting all the way down with a barely controlled intensity, making me thrash and heave with uncontrolled passion. I grabbed his ass frantically with both hands and yanked him down into my aching throat on every stroke, wordlessly begging for more, More, MORE! He threw caution to the wind and plowed into me. I was delirious, feeling the force of the impact deep in my gullet everytime he slammed into my face, his balls banging my cheek and nose like an aftershock, sending me to a realm I didn't know existed.

I was consumed with consuming HIM. I didn't even feel Cole move into a 69 position. At some point in my delirium, I was able to feel something other than my my throat being plundered, and realized Cole was tonguing and sucking my asshole as furiously as I was sucking his cock. When I focused on that for an instant, with his hardness still driving into my face, and his tongue prodding into my hole, I erupted in the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life.

It felt like it was tearing my guts out. It was so powerful it hurt. I don't think I passed out, but I left this plane for a moment...Cole never missed a beat, continuing to bore into me with his pile driver, and eating my ass with a vengeance. When I returned, I didn't care at all that I couldn't breathe. I only knew he was still feeding me what I so desperately needed and still eating my ass like it would save his life, propelling me right back up to-- well I never really descended--the intensity of it all.

He deftly replaced his tongue with a finger in my tunnel, and gradually slipped in two more, provoking me to thrust up into his hand what little I could, being doubled up and plowed in the face.I don't know how he kept two completely different paced onslaughts going, but he did; slamming my face forcefully in and out, while intently and rhythmically drilling three fingers in and out of my ass. He was watching his fingers glide in and out of my ass while licking and kissing.Once, his pole slipped out and missed my mouth on the down stroke, smearing down my cheek to my ear. I used that moment to gasp for air and beg him to fuck my ass.

"PLEASE Cole, please fuck me !!" I begged breathlessly. He didn't need to be asked again. He moved around, letting my legs down, and rolled me over in a smooth, fluid motion, laying down full weight on my back, hunching his spit lubed shaft up and down my crack, crushing the base against my hungry, dialated hole, making me babble pleadings to him to DO IT NOW DO IT NOW! He was sliding his whole body up and down my backside, using our sweat to glide back and forth.

His chest hair abrasing my back, his breath straining into my neck, he was rasping in my ear,

"Khalil, are you sure you're ready for me baby?"

"Yes Cole, YES! NOW!" I pleaded.

He hunched against my hole, sliding his huge member up and back down. When he started back up, the tip caught at the pucker and he pivoted it up so it slid up my now soaking ass again.

"Oh baby, you know what it does to me when I hear you say how bad you want me inside you? When you beg me to come inside you?" his gravelly deep voice making me shiver as he kept burrowing into my trench, barely restraining himself, catching at the hole and pushing past it, over and over again, reducing me to little more than a begging child."Oh GOD Cole, I need it so bad! Please, PLEASE come inside me!" I pleaded in agony bucking my ass frantically up into him. He kept hunching me in slow, muscle straining motion.

"I want you to open up for me, Khalil. I want you to give yourself to me completely."

He hissed in my ear, kissing from my jaw to the corner of my eye."OH COLE!! I GOTTA--I GOTTA HAVE--TAKE ME PLEASE!" I babbled as I bucked violently up into him.

He reached over to the nightstand, dipped his finger into the Lube and smeared some on his dick and some on my hole. He laid back down on me, his weight splendidly crushing me into the bed, arching his ass back and aiming his pulsing member at my channel.

Wrapping his long, strong fingers around both my wrists, Cole stretched my arms out above my head, holding my wrists together with one hand, commanding his all consuming alpha dominance over me.

His other hand aimed his shaft at my needy hole. I lay prone under him, submitting the whole of my being to him, trusting myself to him absolutely.He craned his neck down to reach my face and I twisted up so our lips could meet and he kissed me greedily as he pressed his body down into mine.

He brought both his arms into my sides and held me as if he couldn't risk me slipping away. I felt the unyielding pressure of the thick, blunt head demanding entry and became scared again. It felt like he was trying to shove a fence post into my ass.

But I was more desperate for it than I was scared."Now relax, baby," he whispered breathlessly in my ear as most of our movements ceased

"Relax and concentrate on how much you want me inside you. It's gonna hurt at first, but I won't go any faster than you want me to. Just remember I love you Khalil."

Suddenly, my sphincter yielded and the head wedged in.

"AGHHHH!!" I shrieked.

The pain was so intense! Three fingers and all my lust hadn't prepared me for this.

"Oh! Aghh! Oh!" I gasped. Tears leaked from my clenched eyes.

"I'll hold it right there and let you get used to it, baby," he soothed. He held still, the only movement the throbbing of his adamant member, letting my muscles get used to being stretched so wide.

"Oh, GAWD DAMN, you're so HOT inside!" he gasped. "I've been waiting for this moment all my life, baby. I've only been waiting for you to be right here, underneath me, giving yourself to me," he said softly, kissing the damp nape of my neck, then licking in and behind my ear.

His deep, comforting voice in my ear muted much of my pain and fear, allowing me to relax some, reminding me how desperately I wanted him inside me. He felt my muscles relaxing and let it sink a little deeper. I was panting and grunting, biting at the sheets, my hands clenching the pillows beyond my head.

"Oh, agnh," I whimpered, "It hurts, COLE, it's so fucking BIG!" I sobbed, muffled into the bed.

"Relax baby, relax, I'll go reeeal slow." He pushed very slowly a little further in.

It felt like he was splitting me in two. I couldn't believe how massive it felt-- in just that far. Then he pulled back slowly to the head and pushed back in just a little deeper than before.

He held there for a minute as I panted and whimpered, feeling stretched wider than I could imagine.

"Baby, you're so hot inside, I can't believe how amazing it feels! I won't go any deeper until you're ready. I'm just gonna go in and out this far." He started working it in and out very slowly and gently, never going any deeper.My muscles were starting to relax to the feel of the massive intrusion, and I was starting to revel in the sensation of being penetrated and stretched so widely.

'"Oh yeah, baby, oh god yeah. I feel you relaxing and letting me in. God it's indescribable, Khalil! Is it starting to feel good to you?"

"Yeah," I squeaked, "It's so fucking big I can't believe it, ooohh, oh, oh, oh," I panted as he sank a little deeper.

He kept the slow stroke going, sinking a little deeper on about every fourth or fifth stroke. It wasn't hurting anything like it did at first, but it still felt like I was being split in two. He was maybe halfway in, and pulled it all the way out slowly, keeping only the head lightly pressed against my sphinctre. That's when I realized he'd stopped.

More accurately, what I realized was that I felt empty, void. I realized I needed him back inside me. I was incomplete without him inside me.

"Don't stop! Please put it back in! PLEEEASE!" I begged.

"Oh baby, that's what I needed to hear. I have to know you NEED me in you baby."

"Yes! I need you inside me! Please, Cole, Please put it back in!" And he sank it back in and then some.

"AAOhhhhh god yeah! Cole I love you!" I cried out of my eyes. "Go more! I don't care how much it hurts, I want you inside me! Oh! Oh God!"

"God, Khalil, I don't know if I can take it! It might be painful some to you," he could barely get it out,

He pushed and entered another channel deep within me, spiraling me to the next level. I was overwhelmed by the immense fullness inside me. My need for him was more profound than I could ever have imagined.

There was pain, but it was transformed into pleasure with the feeling of opening myself up for Cole, filling me with his love. I pushed back up onto him, needing more Now. There were maybe three more inches to go, and I needed them all, to feel complete.

I hunched back at him in a steady ride up onto his manhood. I was gasping and crying and yelling and moaning in pleasure/pain, desperately trying to get it all inside me

"OH GOD!",

"OH KHALIL!" in my ear--longdicking me so that I felt every ridge, every vein, every pore as it filled me then took it away, filled me then took it away, then filled me and staying, churning it in to the depths of my soul-- filling me completely as I cried out again and again and again I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!He arched his head up and began dancing in and out of me, steadily increasing his tempo with frenetic thrusts, flooding my senses as I begged and pleaded for it to not ever end-- just keep filling up my world, please COLE please COLE, keep giving me all of you, I yelled "YES! OH GOD YES!!" as his sweat rained down on me from above and his voice exploded in my brain, firing every nerve and synapse into hyper drive,He howled

"OH KHALIL! OH MY GOD MY BABY, OH-GOD!" As he pummeled my convulsing body relentlessly with a passion that only love can ignite, inducing screams and wails and grunts and moans of pleasure and pain and clenched fists and writhing and thrashing heaving hard bucking and begging and begging for more to not stop don't stop never stop loving me exploding fire within and without us wreaking eruptions without end into the universe. I was slinging incoherent words and Iloveyous out of my mouth as I violently threw my head from side to side unable to breathe trying desperately to.

Continue Reading